TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 30, 2009 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah - after co-directing musicals & plays for 15 years, I notice all those "set" details. Remember the year where the clocks were set at 4:20 for months (literally!)? (We figured the prop guys were just enjoying their pot. LOL)

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Oh, those clocks were so funny and entertaining in a way.

I've also noticed, that at times, the bigger a female wears her earrings, the more sinister the female! Example is Kate. I thought those "shoulder duster earrings" went out in the 80's! What was up with that?

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole she'll never be happy.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
They're trying to compete with Kate's LIPS!!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
I've read the "preview" for tomorrow's show, this isn't really a spoiler BUT, Lucas and Chloe are living in the "Horton Cabin", right?

When the cabin was first introduced to viewers and up until recently, the cabin was on a small island and only accessable by boat (duh). But, now it seems like people just pop in and pop out of there like it was just down the street.

Isn't it about time for Lucas and Chloe to get their own place, even temporarily until Lucas builds that big house for Chloe? The one with the tennis court LOL!

The produces just move things around and change things that were once an important fact on the show.

Yes, it's only a soap...but it's my soap!

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I love it when the powerful families are on...love Victor and Stefano!!

I love everyone's reaction to Sami announcing she adopted Grace...lol First Will was like: What are you crazy? Then Roman and Lucas' reaction..haha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 17, 2009 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is phillips contract up or something? I was just wondering if they are actually going to have him die when this alledged hit goes down.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
With all the enemies Nicole has you would of thought she would of gone for the shorter church ceremony. ha ha ha

I'm so sick of Sami I mean seriously it's beyond ridiculous now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, did they finally get married or is the ceremony still going on? I haven't watched my tapes yet this week.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
The ceremony is still going on. Ha ha

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh the wedding is FINALLY over! How long before the divorce? ha ha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO - days has the longest days.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I missed today's ep but will catch it later....I swear I was thinking about the same thing about the length of the ceremony....haha I thought people usually have words to say when they make a toast!

I think Sami is such a brat!

Sia

03-11-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
AngelicFairies, what makes me sick of Sami is her constant waffling between men. Does she want EJ, or does she want Rafe? Before that, she was torn between EJ and Lucas, and before that between Lucas and Austin. Oh, Brandon came in there somewhere, but I can't remember the third leg of the triangle. I totally agree that the TV market has been a bit over-saturated with Ms. Sweeney!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Victor has had some good one liners lately!!!
Yesterday he asked Brady if he was still on drugs and today he asked if Stephanie was hitting the bottle. hahaha

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I love Victor and Stefano when they're in villain mode, and I think I'm liking EJ as a villain, too. Philip - eh, not so much. He just doesn't have the "evil" face.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I love them in their villian modes too. I do like Philip soo much better since Belle left the show and he's given up being her stalker!

Sia

03-11-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I, for one, DON'T like E.J. in villain mode. He yells at the top of his lungs. He is horribly violent and I don't like seeing things like this on TV; I don't want young girls getting the impression that it's okay for men to yell at women like that. He was totally out of control, and I mean that James Scott didn't even seem like he was acting. He was just like a really evil, angry, overly-controlling man and I'd be horribly frightened of him if I were anywhere near him!

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
OMG, I'm so glad I found this forum...I've been watching religiously for about 20 years or so.

Sometimes I'm ready to throw in the towel and give it up because of the stupid storylines, but old habits die hard.

Love Sami, Philip, Stephanie, EJ and Chelsea (why oh why did she leave - I loved her with Nick) and I can take or leave the others.

Bo and Hope used to be on top of my list, but not much is going on with them lately.

Was a little sad to see John and Marlena go as their characters are in my age bracket, but I do enjoy some of the younger actors. I liked Belle and Sean, too. Just wish the writing would get better.

I came here to find out if anyone knows of any other cast departures? Chelsea's departure took me totally by surprise. I don't keep up with Soap Opera Digest or any of the other sites.

Looking forward to some good discussions with all of you!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is chelsea really leaving? Is her contract up or something? I thought she just must need a vacation or time off for a while.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Chelsea is really leaving, and I'm pretty sure Max is going, too.

Msbullwnkl

08-16-2005

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
According to an article in Soap Opera Digest, both Chelsea and Max are leaving.

Sia

03-11-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I smell a pairing between Brady Black and Arianna Hernandez (Rafe's sister). One meeting is all it takes on a soap--and an initial argument, of course--to make me certain that the writers are setting up two characters to fall in "love"--after they hate each other's guts for a while first.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Can I just say - I HATE the teeny bopper stories they resort to in the summer months. The seen between Will and "T" today was just ridiculous. The swearing didn't seem to fit in the conversation OR the characters. I'm around teens almost 24/7, and while they do swear a lot, it's usually not so "flat" in the inflection. I finally just started FFing any time Will or Mia showed up on the screen.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
I ff'd through Will and Mia too.

Phillip sure is able to hop off and on gurney's without too much trouble from his prosthetic leg. Sometimes I think the writers forget he's supposed to have one. I'm always watching closely for a blooper when he and Stephanie are in bed, lol!

I like the guy that's playing Owen, but the guy who plays his dad is overly dramatic, imho,