TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 25, 2009 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL @ your dh and @ The Feds! He's not the best actor but Y&R seems to be good at finding some bad along with the good ones. I wonder who the other bad guy is that is setting up Daniel.

I hate hate hate the whole Adam messing with Ashley storyline. Not letting her know she's lost the baby is just cruel and it's hard to watch.

Mzzlissa

03-08-2004

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mzzlissa a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with you about the actress playing Mac! As charismatic as Billy is, to me it is unbelievable that he would be so in love with her character. Plus, I find her hair extensions rather distracting and the resemblance she has to her mother. I hate it when soap actresses have short hair one day and the next it is to the middle of their back - without even a mention! They did the same thing with Tyra. BTW, I am really glad that story line hasn't been on recently. It saves me from fast forwarding.

Bakerygirl

11-03-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bakerygirl a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays Mac is Cybill Shepherd's daughter. Was surprised to learn that..

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Bakerygirl, now that you know, does she look just like Cybill to you? That's what happened after I found out.

What about the dead bird through the window? Creepy!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She looks just like her mother. I knew right away it was her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 12, 2009 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh Mackenzie. Unbutton one button and let that hair down and go wild!!!!! Too bad her acting didn't live up to the wildness. Even the scene where Chloe was reading the writing in the memories book, Mac's reading of her lines was awful.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, Mackenzie dosent fit the part.....

OK, how is Adam going to get out of this one....dont you just hate it when your laptop drops and you get busted doing somthing you should not....LOL....

Is that a real cat (stuffed) that MarieJoe talks to....wierd....

PLEASE let Sharon's baby be Jack's..... and than let her go away.....for good.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And what about Devon having the hots for his "aunt"? The soaps crack me up because you grow up with someone and think they are your aunt, cousin, sister, etc. and the minute you know they aren't, you start fantasizing about them!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
The B&B writers must have been visiting ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL I was thinking the same thing, Ladyt.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, the cat is stuffed. Mary Jane apologized for what she did do it.

Not only should Sharon's baby be Jack's but I want the truth to come about about Summer. We never got to see the Paternity test results, only Nick's word that he was the father.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My mom swears that Phyllis switched the paternity test on Summer. She's been saying that all along.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I think your mom is right...I remember that, but its kinda foggy..... maybe this baby will be Billy's and Summer will be Jacks... that would really put Nick out in the cold..
Stuffed dead cat,....yuk....

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I remember being so sad that Summer wasn't Jack's ... I really thought it was

Aus10

09-28-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
I always also assumed that Billy's paternity was wrong. Jill slept with Victor one time.. Next thing you know she was pregnant with John's baby. Which turned out to be Billy. I've always thought they kept that open in case they needed to have another Newman running around...

It was so great seeing Jill back doing manicures.. the only thing that would have made it sweeter was if the shop had been run by a guy named Derek and named "The Golden Comb." Ahhh...memories....

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Phyliss handed the envelope to Nick unopened. He went on walkabout for a few days and came back and said he was the father and would do the right thing. WE never got to see the lab results.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
your right Ernie, I do remember it like that...but remember that Phyliss did work in a lab at one time and didnt she have connections or somthing..or snuck in and did stuff....???

Ladytex, I wanted Summer to be Jacks too...didnt he deliver her as well...that was so sad.....
WHAT in the world do they see in Sharon....uggg

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Phyliss did pull sneaky stuff, as she does SO very well, with Danny's DNA, so she is capable of it.

I still think we are going to find out that Summer is Jack's daughter. There has to be some medical crisis when it will come out.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There's always a medical crisis and the child needs blood and OOPS! LOL

Now we have Nina talking about her son worrying he has Huntington's Disease. I wonder when the real Phillip will appear. Probably in time for a summer storyline.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Does anyone remember when Nina was pregnant and Mrs. Chancellor kept her in the attic?? Maybe I am confusing this with Guiding Light.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, June 19, 2009 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Carrly, I do remember that, so you're right.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh Adam, for all that screwing around with his eyes, he really has the illness.

I'm so happy that Michael has been back on recently. I missed him.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh no, a new Adam....I hate when this happens...cause its so hard for me to get into a new person.....dang it!!
Wouldnt Ashley be getting sick right about now..with a dead baby inside...I know that sounds gross but I had a child pass (while I thought everything was fine) way back in my early 20's... I got terribly ill and had to be rushed to the hospital...I was only about 3 months...but Ill never forget how ill I was... seems strange that she is just healthy and normal looking and cant pick up that somthing is wrong... how far along is she...just curious...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, she miscarried when she fell down the stairs. She is now having a hysterical pregnancy. I hate this whole storyline.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh, she lost the baby...I thought it just died inside...and she was still carrying it...
So I must have missed that part...did Adam clean it all up and toss it....wash her and change her..Wow... he must be good cause I would have def known if I misscarried....
I agree, stupid story line... thanks Mamie.