TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 11, 2009 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ranger, it sure looks that way, doesn't it? I remember when she was sweet little Patty.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Patty?????? Oh dang, I'll have to watch this week ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It sure seems as if they are angling for Daniel/Jana and Kevin/Amber couplings.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
lol, we called that one in this thread a while ago, too ...

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Enough with the switching partners scenarios. lol
I hardly watched today. I count on you guys to keep me up to date on anything drastic. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ladytex, we should be writing the show.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Thursday and Friday's show by the preview are going to be really good ones!

That Adam is one bad dude!

Yep....its all about the EX's!

Bakerygirl

11-03-2002

Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bakerygirl a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Sharon will be murdered/missing soon. Anyone heard if she is leaving the show? 3 people has said they wanted her gone just today and usually when that happens there is a who done it murder mystery..

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Bakerygirl, I can't be that lucky ...

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
There are rumours that Nicki may be gone. She doesn't want to take a pay cut.

Bakery Girl, I don't think we'd be that lucky either. Yet another rumour is that Sharon has twins, by two different fathers, and one dies. Oh just great, another dead baby story for Y&R.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The twins with two different fathers would be way too much.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking that Sharon and Victor are together somewhere. One gets shot. Too many people are hating both of them...

Possible shooters for Sharon:
Mary Jane
Phyllis
Chloe

shooters aiming at Victor:
Mary Jane
Jeffrey
Gloria
Jill
Jack
Adam

Mary Jane doesn't like either of them now.. and new characters are always expendable.. especially if they are not liked by the viewers or the character is unbelievable (which if this is Patty- in my opinion it will be.) So my guess is Mary Jane is the "shooter" and Paul will be the one to figure it out.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Paul won't catch her ... she'll escape to Los Angeles and become the new PR person for Forrester Creations ... snicker

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Jack today, when he made the comment to Adam "Go read some stucco"...LOL I just love his character..at least most of the time.

Mary Jane could hook up with Brad in LA.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
Okay, Okay... and after he gets done with Mary Jane (Patty) he hooks up with the adopted daughter of Brooke (aka as Bridget) and finds that her real name before Brooke adopted her was Megan Dennison. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Isn't Bridget, Brooke's biological daughter?

All whole lot of sleeping around going on at the end of the show and what about Adam in the kooky getup ala Psycho? At least it seems that Ashley is on to him now.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
Mamie... yes.. according to what we've been told. I was doing a hypothetical since the girl who plays Bridget also played Megan on Y&R. We have had so many cross-overs between the two shows. But.. the biggest problem at least IMHO, sometimes the character remains the same (Sheila, Amber, Lauren, Ashley)... and sometimes they are a new character and it makes it so hard to believe....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
You mean like Brad now being Bill? LOL

Aus10

09-28-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
Exactly! LOL... What happens when Lauren comes to town on B&B. Does she walk up to Brad/Bill and say, "Nice to meet you." Or does she say..."Boy you look familiar... I think I even slept with you once."

Mak1

08-12-2002

Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe she won't recognize him with his new facial hair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I can't tape my three different shows every day, stupid digital change, I can only do one. Is this available online?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Do we really need Daniel on the run now right after having Kevin and Amber on the lam? And what about crazy Mary Jane talking to her dead stuffed cat?

And we get to hear that Cane is working with Phillip after he told him that his wife still remembers him.

Mzzlissa

03-08-2004

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mzzlissa a private message Print Post    
You know... I am bit sick of the Kevin/Jana/Daniel/Amber drama myself! For a long time I was rooting for Phyllis and Nick, but now I think he and Sharon deserve each other. Why would Sharon even want him after he cheated on her (with two different women that I can remember)? She has to be one of my least favorite characters. I think Phyllis is much better off.

The most interesting story lines for me at the moment have to be the Billy/Mac/Chloe triangle and perhaps Cane. Poor Lily, she can never find a good one, can she?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mzzlissa, I agree about the triangle but I just wish there was someone else playing Mac. She just is so blah. The actors playing Billy and Chloe are so dynamic, she just doesn't fit.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Did everyone notice there is yet another new actress playing the part of Summer? This one has lots of personality and is adorable. I hope she gets to stay for longer than a week or two like the others. I don't think the last little one ever spoke.

Is Adam blind all the time, or just for a limited time after each injection? He seemed to have had his sight when he was cleaning up Ashley's blood.

Is the guy from "The Feds!" supposed to be a shady character, or is he just a very bad actor? Have you, or anyone you know, ever called "The Feds!" I would have to search a while to even come up with a phone number. Why wouldn't you call your local police first, and let them call in..."The Feds!"? Maybe they are more accessible in a city? These things puzzle me.

You should have seen my dh jump when Mary Jane picked up that dead/stuffed cat! LOL! I could tell it was fake while she was patting it, but he didn't notice.