TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 02, 2009 users admin

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Adam Recast on YOUNG AND RESTLESS!
A new Adam will be wreaking havoc in the Newman household on Y&R, a show
spokesperson confirms. TV Guide broke the news earlier today. Y&R has recast
Chris Engen with seasoned actor Michael Muhney, who starred on VERONICA MARS and
THE HUNTRESS, and has done guest spots on many prime-time series, including
WITHOUT A TRACE, CHARMED, JAG and CSI: MIAMI. There were rumors earlier this
year that Engen, who began on Y&R on February 12, 2008, was leaving, especially
after his character was sent to prison. Muhney will first appear on June 25.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Well I guess we will still have the crappy Adam storyline.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Is Raul going to be the guy that Mac was involved with in Africa? And I hate to say this but she's an awful actress in the part.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Adam and same sex story line ? Now wouldn't that just get Victor Newmans goat .

Mak1

08-12-2002

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I agree about the actress playing Mac. She just doesn't seem to fit the part. I still don't like the acting of the girl portaying Abby, either. I'm glad she isn't around much.

Where is Noah supposedly living now? I guffaw when people (men) keep telling Sharon she is such a good mother.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
ahhhhhhhh, I cant say anything nice about Sharon....every time I see her I want to run from the room......
{she makes my skin crawl....

and I agree about Mac... Ive tried to give her a fair shake....but she is not cutting it for me... Billy was sopposed to be this 'playboy' persona and then frumpy/dowdy Mac comes back...to make him all crazy inside.... "Not getting it">>>.

OK, Help me now....who is the new guy that was hot after Mac today...who came out of nowhere..."Raul"???? He is so firmilar to me....I cant remember him....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Raul was friends with Mac and Billy back in the Restless Style days. I remember him ending up with the blond gal who's name escapes me at the moment.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Was it Brittany? I cannot remember that far back. lol
I agree, the actress playing Mac is just not working. She seems stiff and a little old for the part.
OK, did I miss where Paul figured out who Mary Jane is?
Neil and Tyra, yuck. That's it. Yuck. lol And, now she is not related to Devon or Ana? Mmm, me thinks Karen could use that info!
So, is Adam bi? I don't see him and Rafe at all. Talk about messing with Heather!!
Sharon is ... just Sharon. Now, everyone will know everything. Then, they play the waiting game? And, watch, the guys will all just worship her and treat her like a porcelain doll. Instead of taking her to task for what she does.
Love Amber, not the Daniel storyline so much. Waiting to see who Kay's real daughter is. Who Cane really is or what he is up to.
Boy, I wrote a book. Sorry!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Brittany! That's it! Thanks :-)

I don't think Adam is bi but I think he's a user who will use anything and anyone to get what he wants.

The whole Neil/Tyra thing is boring. They have put Neil on such a back burner since Dru died.

Aus10

09-28-2000

Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aus10 a private message Print Post    
I thought Raul dated the red-head that was Brittney's friend? Wasn't her name like Rhianna or something?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Did he? Now I'm lost. I thought he ended up with Brittany though and they lived in some dumpy apartment even though she was rich.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 25, 2009 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see Jack confront Billy.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
You'll see the confrontation today Mamie. It is very moving! Looks like Cane is not even from Australia...interesting

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Phooey, I missed it today. What happened?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, why do you think he is not australian? I think I must have missed something.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, because he did not want to go visit Australia,Lily really wanted them to go visit and bought the tickets. He didn't want to go and when she asked him if there were any friends or places he wanted to see etc he looked really nervous. Could be he is nervous about her finding out he is not really a Chancellor. Maybe he is from Australia and his mom and dad are there (things that make you go hmnnnn)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
So.... who thinks Nick leaves Phyllis for Sharon?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ok, I thought that might be it but I thought that maybe there was something else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ok, I am watching todays show. Isn't Rafe a lawyer? Did I miss something where he is okay to run Adam around outside of the ranch? And if Adam takes his ankle bracelet off, wouldn't he think that is weird? Was I just not paying attention one day, LOL.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I certainly wasn't expecting that from Nick at the end of the show today. He should at least wait to find out if that baby is his or not, which I'm assuming will be his.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What did he do? Move out again!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He said that he's going to leave Phyllis to be with Sharon.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I'm so sick of those two couples. Why don't they just all move in together and swap whenever they want? Then at least the kids could all live in one place until they grow up. Of course, then the GC hotel would go out of business, because they wouldn't all be renting rooms every time they turned around. LOL!

John Abbott certainly had a busy day yesterday, didn't he?

Dipo, it wasn't Rafe, I don't think. I wasn't looking but I though Adam called his prison buddy to pick him up and drive him. I've forgotten his name...the guy who forged Victor's diary.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, May 29, 2009 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of Sharon, Sharon, Sharon. lol
Yes, I am sure Nick will be the father. What I think would be cool would be if Sharon, while in one of her "states", had slept with someone else. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Have the DNA test come back that it is not a match for any of the three. Of course, with the Katherine DNA storyline, maybe it isn't such a great idea. But, I would love it!

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
After today's show, I'm pretty sure that Mary Jane has to be Patty Williams. I just don't like that they've made her such a crazy person! But with a mother like Mary....