TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2009 users admin

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Thanks Neko! I was bored this week, so I pulled out my season 1 DVD's to watch.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That sort of makes sense Beckie cause he had his military haircut and uniform on.Why would he have that look-if he died before he even started his military career.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was odd he was dressed like that, I almost wondered if there was a cut scene that would have been shown earlier where he said goodbye to the others in his uniform (i.e. that's what he was wearing when he was hit by the bus), but it wasn't long enough from him enlisting for that to be the case.

Even if he survives, he's going to need a lot of surgeries and I can't see him getting through an army medical for a long time. I can't see them bothering to show us that journey in a character they've completly neglected all season.

The same thing also bothered me about the leg guy - he's doing it to go back to Iraq, yet how's he going to pass a psych eval, let alone the medical, to get back over there now?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
well, Izzy wasn't exactly in her prom dress when she died....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Izzie was in her dress from when she gave up being a doctor for a week to star in 27 Dresses .

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL

Neko

08-03-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
My guess is George was in his military uniform for the same reason Izzie was in her prom dress.

For Izzie, that moment in time was life-changing. That was the point were her life went from one direction, into another.
George was in his military uniform as it was the last changing point in his life. It was due to that uniform that he was there to push that woman out of the way.

And I disagree with all of you who say that George should just be killed off cause he hasn't had a storyline. Yes, this last season he hasn't been around, but that I'm sure was due to TR's reluctance to continue working with ABC and Shonda. He hasn't felt comfortable since Isaiahgate and I bet made it clear to Shonda he didn't want to continue anymore.

Now, with a new actor, they'll be able to explore his new life, his rehabilitation, his issues with getting back into medicine, the fallout from his friends for joining the army without telling them, his new relationship with the girl he saved, whether if he can go back into the military or not or if he'll even want to etc.

There's TONS of storyline they can tell for George now.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone said he should be killed off just that they wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Spelll

09-16-2005

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spelll a private message Print Post    
I don't think George was in a uniform when he saved that girl. She definitely would have remembered that for it would absolutely stand out. Was the dress Izzy was wearing the one she wore when Denny died? Was the person Izzy was looking at from the elevator really George or was it Denny and her mind was tricking her because she was so focused during her attempted recovery on the fact that George joined the army?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
If I was going to kill anybody off of this show it would be Meridith. Boring Boring Boring!!!

Neko

08-03-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
LOL You're taking me too literally, I meant figuratively that uniform was why he saved that girl.

He had just left the hospital and was on his way to his mom. He wasn't being deployed until early the next day so there would have been no reason for him to be wearing the uniform.

Plus, he's in civilian clothes when he's wheeling into the hospital. So that confirms it. LOL

And so you guys didn't say "Should" be killed off, but most of you reference his lack of storyline for a reason, so my point's still valid

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
LOL Boberg, if you killed off Meredith, you'd lose the show since it is named and about her.

ETA: I like Meredith. :-)

Neko

08-03-2001

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
Now, re-watching the show, I'm wondering if that was actually TR under those prosestics???
Knowing it's him and going back and re-watching, it looks like him, but I wonder if it's a different actor??

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Neko, according to an interveiw Shonda did with EW.com, it was TR under all that make up and prosestics.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I am just starting to watch and I knew the cancer patient that Izzie was talking to(Allison) looked and acted so familiar. Well it is Paris from Gilmore Girls. Interesting seeing her in a totally different role. So far I am only 30 minutes in but sounds like it will be good overall

Stacey718995

07-05-2007

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stacey718995 a private message Print Post    
LOL I just watched this and am came on to ask who that was. I kept thinking it was a someone I knew from a reality show, her voice was way too familiar to me. That totally was Paris!! Thanks Kellsma! Perfect timing

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Haha Stacey....thank goodness for the internet. It always drives me nuts when I know I recognize someone but now I just look up the show and can normally figure it out. That was pretty amazing timing :-)

Stacey718995

07-05-2007

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stacey718995 a private message Print Post    
Yep! I was too afraid to look it up during the show because I didn't want any spoilers at all. It was driving me nuts for 2 hours! It is funny to see Paris sweet. Makes me miss her.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
She was familiar to me too. A friend who was more into GG than I told me who it was. And the girl who George pushed out of the path of the bus also looks a little familiar. Anyone know who she is?

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Her name is Shannon Lucio. She was in Prison Break and THe OC. I have not watched either but that is where you might know her from. Here is a link to her IMDB page.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1594404/

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kellsma. I don't / didn't watch either of those series. I looked at the IMDB page. Nothing there that I'd know her from. Guess she just reminds me of someone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks for letting me know about Paris. You were right, when I heard her voice I looked up and it took a minute but then I could see her!

Double Wow about George -- I just laughed though when McArmy said, sir if you could stay alive I would appreciate it, when they were rolling him to the surgery.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
kinda knew Liza Weil would show up either on Grey's or Private Practice as Shonda has tendency to use people who are connected to her main actors on the show (Liza is married to the guy who plays Cooper). i think she did great.

I do not want George to die, i love George for all the wonderful qualities that ended him up in that position.

As for Izzy take her or leave her.

i am sorry to see little grey and steamy end it, i kinda hope she comes to her senses.

Sassynegal

01-21-2005

Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassynegal a private message Print Post    
I have went over a hundred scenarios in my mind on how this will play out. Izzy was going to see Denny right - so maybe George's last heroic effort was to send Izzy back, so he doesn't let her get off the elevator but she says she will only go back if he does too and they both go back up on the elevator.....

It could happen right? :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Kellee...Who's Cooper?