TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 05, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 05, 2009 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I had taped last weeks show, didn't realize it was a rerun, but it was just the best anyway, it was the Christmas show where Penny got Sheldon Lenard Nimoys signature and DNA. I am LMAO now just thinking about how much I enjoyed it all over again.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I could watch any episode of this show at any time and it would make me laugh. This is the best comedy since the Seinfeld/Home Improvement/Frasier/Friends era. 2 and a half men is up there too, but but this show is even better than that one as they don't have to rely on sex, feces, and flatulent jokes to get laughs.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
IMO, the Nimoy episode is the best of the best. Everytime I watch that episode and get to the part where he realizes he has Nimoy's DNA and starts shaking I end up crying I'm laughing so hard and to top it off how he runs in and brings out all the gift baskets and then hugs her, omg, lol. It's just brillant.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I agree! In fact, just reading Wargod's post and thinking about it now gives me the giggles!

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
It's not only the brilliant acting by the man who portrays Sheldon in that scene -- it's also the brilliant writing which makes it a classic. (Example: when Sheldon says in wonderment that all he needs, now that he has the DNA, is a womb to grow another Nimoy, Penny says "just to be clear, all I'm giving you for Christmas is the napkin.")

Zeno39

11-09-2002

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeno39 a private message Print Post    
Lycanthrope said it best as far as the writing for this show, and how they don't resort to cheap laughs to make it funny!! It is also the brilliant acting AND writing that go together to make this a great show!! I have to add that ALL the actors on this show are the best!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, April 27, 2009 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Shiny Sheldon I knew the Soft Kitty bit was coming and loved each second of it. Better understanding of friends with benefits.

Loved tonights episode, one of the best in a long time. Will watch it again tomorrow.
Thank you Big Bang Theory

Calamity

10-18-2001

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I missed some parts of this episode (as usual, darn it). Of what I did catch, I thought the funniest parts were Leonard & Raj hiring a "date" for Howard and Penny's confusion over Sheldon's friendly greeting.

Sheldon: There's an entire city in Nevada designed specifically to help people like Howard forget their problems. They can replace them with new problems, such as alcoholism, gambling addiction and sexually transmitted diseases.
Raj: Is it just me or is that Sheldon's way of saying "VEGAS, BABY!"?

Raj: What do you say, Howard?
Howard: I say, VEGAS, BABY!
Raj: What are you going tell your mother?
Howard: Sea World, baby!

Sometime I have to read those cards after the show.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Big Bang Theory is one of my favs! love it, so funny!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
'I now understand friends with benefits'

the look on Leonard's face was priceless. LOL

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
It was just as funny watching it a 2nd time.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if this has been posted or not but it's been picked up for 2 more seasons. YAY

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Great news! I was just watching an interview with Jim Parsons on EW.com and he's so Sheldon. It was fun to watch.

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
I Sheldon

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
This show is written by the same guy that writes 2 and a half me.. I think!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love seeing Jim during his interviews :-) He acts so much like Sheldon, except without the big words...LOL He totally admits he has no idea what he is saying in the scripts..LOL

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
I dont think there is anyone else who could have played Sheldon. Jim was meant for this part!

Konamouse

07-16-2001

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I have been very fortunate to have a friend send me the first 20 episodes of this season. And I have laughed, laughed, laughed with each one! Can't wait for the rest of the season. LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
When Raj looked at all the condoms in Howard's bag and said 'That's the spirit, Howard' I was ROTF! The actor delivers his lines with perfection

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, May 04, 2009 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Season finale next week!! NOOOOO, I want more.
Once again an enjoyable show, loved all of Raj's one liners.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up throughout the show last night.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yes, Raj was king-of-the-comedy last night. Very funny.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think they do a really good job of making this an ensemble show. Yes, some of the cast gets featured more in one episode than others, but they tend to balance it all out.
It's a great cast.

Marysafan

08-07-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marysafan a private message Print Post    
RAj totally cracked me up last night:

There are two reasons....

Number 1
and of course Number 2.

Even potty humor is written and delivered as funny!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
My all time favorite Raj line....
my people invented the KamaSutra.
you're welcome.