TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 11, 2009 users admin

Debra

11-20-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Neko, Mamie and Lakecat you certainly called it.

All personal feelings aside Katherine Heigl is an amazing actress.

Geri

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Geri a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who watched the last 5 minutes with tears streaming?

This show never fails to amaze me. The way the stories are woven together is masterful and the characters always seem to step up when needed.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Nope I cried too!
Heck I even cried during the scenes for next week!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I cried through most of the show.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
great show!!!!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That was so moving. I was close to tears through a lot of it, but the last 10 min.... wow. I was so afraid Izzy wasn't going to make it up front and would be rushed back to the hospital. I'm so glad they didn't write it that way. When Alex started saying the girl's speech, it hit me hard. I'm afraid this is going to be a really sad ending of this season.

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Can anyone transcribe the girls speech. it was wonderful.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Izzy looked absolutely stunning.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
When George got out of his seat to walk her down the aisle, that was the beginning of the end of me. My eyes are puffy now.

Neko

08-03-2001

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
I thought this was the season finale until they showed the previews for next week which look AWESOME. I'm so excited!

Someone (or two) are supposedly leaving the show and I don't want them to! The dynamic is so great and if they just started utilizing it again...

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
this wasn't the season finale??? LOL

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Two hour season finale next week.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Chyler Leigh of `Grey's Anatomy' has baby girl

NEW YORK – "Grey's Anatomy" actress Chyler Leigh has welcomed her third child, a daughter named Anniston Kae (KAY).

A representative for Leigh says the baby was born Thursday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Says publicist Marcel Pariseau (Pehr-i-soh): "Both mother and child are healthy."

The 27-year-old actress and her husband, actor Nathan West, have a 5-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter. The couple have been married for almost seven years.

Leigh plays Meredith Grey's half-sister on the ABC medical drama.

___

www.yahoo.com

wow...her 3rd child!

Twinkie

09-24-2002

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twinkie a private message Print Post    
Boy, I was just a blubbering mess last night. When Izzy was walking down the aisle and faltered I was sobbing. Hubby came in to see what had me in tears. There was some very good acting last night. Great show.

Spelll

09-16-2005

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spelll a private message Print Post    
Grey's always makes my wife and I cry...Kleenex box is always on hand. :-) I thought that Alex would have officially asked her to marry him.

Neko

08-03-2001

Friday, May 08, 2009 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
Sherbabe, the valedictorian speech..

"Today's the day my life begins.
Today, I become a citizen of the world.
Today, I become a grown-up.
Today, I become accountable to someone other than myself and my parents, accountable for more than my grades.
Today, I become accountable to the world, to the future, to all the possibilities that life has to offer.
Starting today, my job is to show up, wide-eyed, and willing, and ready.
For what? I don't know. For anything. For everything. To take on life. To take on love. To take on the responsibility and possibility.
Today my friends, our lives begin.
And I for one, can't wait."

Sia

03-11-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I cried when I synopsized the episode for DH the next morning! He just shook his head, but he was curious about what happened. I deleted the episode from the DVR before he watched it because of the deaths of the college students. That kind of carnage--or any scene of anyone on life support--is kind of tough for him because he lost his older sister to a car accident in '93. She was on life support for two days, but was declared brain dead almost immediately upon being brought to hospital. I try to shield him from shows that have scenes that are similar to his sister's death, because he's told me how hard it is for him to watch them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that really was a good show, I can't imagine what the two hour finale is going to be like!

Stacey718995

07-05-2007

Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stacey718995 a private message Print Post    
I just tried to watch this today from my DVR. Storm warnings filled up the entire hour so I had to watch it online.

2 questions:
I can't find the preview on the Grey's site anywhere, anyone know where I can see that at?

Why was Alex in his tux still with her hair gone, are we to assume that she shaved it that night?

Rissa

03-20-2006

Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain to me how it is that an orthopedic surgeon cannot afford to eat? I understand about her father and the trust fund, but geez... two weeks max until her paycheck comes in and she is styling.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how to find previews unless I happen on them watching another show.

I think Issie shaved her head that same night.

And Rissa, I thought the same thing. Callie's dad might have given her extra money, but surely she saved her salary into an account he couldn't freeze?! It was a bit silly.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Monday, May 11, 2009 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
About Izzie's hair...When Alex laid her down in bed and took the flower out of her hair and Izzie saw the hair that came with it, she broke down. Alex told her that she should just shave it, because he would still think that she is beautiful...When the shot came back to her, her hair was gone. So it can be assumed that either Izzie or Izzie & Alex shaved it.

Stacey718995

07-05-2007

Monday, May 11, 2009 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stacey718995 a private message Print Post    
Thanks

When I first saw the scene of her hair missing and the way she was talking, I thought it was a scene later in time. That they were showing us weeks later and how sick she was.

But him in a tux still threw me off.

Debra

11-20-2003

Monday, May 11, 2009 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Click here for a Grey's Anatomy Season Finale Preview Youtube

Mizinvanccouver

02-22-2003

Monday, May 11, 2009 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I missed as the part at the beginning that explained what happened with those college students; was it a car accident?