TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2009 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Heather is pretty much one-sighted and that's it. Look how she tried to turn things around for Adam after the fact.

Phyllis does do angry very well. I still feel no sympathy for her though.

I love how Michael told Jack to get another lawyer after hearing about the books.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was great Mamie, I loved that as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it is Mari Jo after watching how crazy she got today when Jack was hugging Sharon.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh, Im glad you caught that Mamie...I walked outa the room and came back to see her 'seething' at Jack and I missed what happened to cause this reaction....
So what did happen, a hug with Sharon?? wow.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She was watching him and giving him the evil eye as he hugged Sharon goodbye. When he walked up to her afterward, she snapped at him and asked him how could he hug that woman

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
snapped?
She looked pure evil, I thought foam would come out of her mouth and she seemed to be channeling some devil voice too.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
After reading this synopsis I believe its Mari Jo as well:

An old lover from photographer Blade's mysterious past came to Genoa City calling herself Mari Jo Mason. As head of the Jabot art department, she was working with Blade's new wife Ashley Abbott. Mari Jo was still in love with Blade, but Blade would never forgive her for sleeping with his "evil twin" brother Rick. She assured him that their past would remain a secret, but began blackmailing him because she was the only witness to Rick's drowning as Blade ignored his cries for help.

Blade's twin Rick shocked everyone when he showed up in Genoa City, bent on revenge for Blade leaving him to die. Rick had fallen off a pier but did not drown as everyone thought. Mari Jo again became involved with Rick, but Ashley, seeing them together and knowing nothing of a twin, assumed she and Blade were having an affair. Ashley confronted Blade with the facts, which he could not dispute without uncovering his evil twin.

Mari Jo soon fell in love with Jack Abbott, asked him to marry her, and they became engaged. But Jack broke it off after he found out about her involvement with his sister's husband Blade, and Jack was reunited with his Vietnam sweetheart, Luan Volien. Mari Jo did her best to break them up, following them on their trip to St. Thomas. Coincidentally, Blade and Ashley were also there in an attempt to rekindle their marriage. Rick captured Blade and imprisoned him, while Rick took Blade's life as Ashley's husband. Ashley was thoroughly impressed with the change in Blade, both as a husband who now wanted children and as a lover. Mari Jo realized that Blade was really Rick. Not long afterward Blade escaped, confronted Rick, forced him to leave town, and resumed his marriage to Ashley who was very disappointed that he had reverted to his old self. Several more role reversals occurred, ending up with the real Blade being killed when his car was hit by a train. Rick revealed himself to Ashley, but Ashley threw him out, and went to Paris to escape the grief and deception. Mari Jo and Jill Abbott drove Rick out of town.

Mari Jo turned her affections to Jack's son, Keemo, but he dumped her after she hired a hooker to impersonate her in bed with him. Later Mari Jo helped Jack get over the tragic death of his wife Luan, but became obsessed with him. Then Victor Newman was shot. Mari Jo turned out to be the culprit after first framing Jill for it. Mari Jo had felt the only way to keep a FAX from Keemo detailing all her misdeeds from falling into Victor's hands was to shoot him. The recovering Victor suspected Mari Jo, so led her to assume his attorney Christine Williams had a copy of the FAX. So Mari Jo drugged Chris and held her prisoner in the Jabot prop storage room. Victor and Paul Williams tracked Mari Jo to Chris thanks to a tracking device they planted on Mari Jo. They arrived just as Mari Jo shot Chris with blanks from a planted gun. Mari Jo was institutionalized for attempted murder of Victor and the kidnapping of Christine.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yikes!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
and yet The Great Victor Newman hired her to do a job for him?

What lengths he'll go to, to see Jack Abbot fail..... so sad.

Isn't it amazing reading that synopsis? Only in Genoa City kids.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
When I was PG with my daughter I got really sick and was on bed rest, that is when I got addicted to this soap....outside of B&B (i catch on and off) I have never watched another soap...So that means for almost 25yrs I have been watching this.....Even my daughter keeps track of it all 'joking that its OUR show'....
Thankyou Sportsfan for that reminding me of stuff....Somtimes I forget till I hear it again... Dang...

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean, Chewpito.
I've been watching All My Children since Erica, Chuck, Tara and Philip were in high school.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Nina is coming back for Katherine and Murphy's wedding. She is suppose to bring her son Philip with her. He will be an ex-Navy seal. She talked about him being in Iraq when she came for Katherine's funeral. They have already cast Nina's son.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am sorry but I have to vent Cain would have to be old enough to be Nina's son's Dad, and the son is an ex Navy Seal which means he is older than Lily so this lead me to the ick factor in the Cain and Lily pairing. Cain needs to be with someone older and not just barely out of her teens.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I still think they got Cane and Lily a puppy so we would like them more. LOL! We will see Cane with the puppy and go "Awww" instead of "Yuck".

Mzzlissa

03-08-2004

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mzzlissa a private message Print Post    
Ducking in quickly to say that I REALLY hope the writers do not develop the relationship between Neil and Tyra. Blegh. There is something about it that makes me feel a little sick inside.

Also, I suspect Adam is behind the dress and earrings that belonged to Sabrina. Somehow, I do not think his eyesight is as bad as he claims. Call me a skeptic.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking it was the housekeeper ala Rebecca but I'm leaning towards Adam now too.

Neil and Tyra, yuck. She throws herself at him after he's convinced Karen to marry him and then tosses her aside. I used to like him but that's changed.

I'm looking forward to the wedding tomorrow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mzzlissa, I think Adam is totally behind that was the first thing I thought, so it must not be correct, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think it is Adam as well. The housekeeper is too obvious.

I wonder about the Mari Jo, Did you see Paul's face when he bumped into her, he looked really confused and asked her if he knew her!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Paul the detective on the case! LOL

We all called the pregnancy. I think Ladyt started that a while back. Now, who is the father?

I knew the episode would end with Katharine at the end of the aisle. I was laughing at the previews and wondering if Nina ties Jill up in the closet.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Loved the previews of Jill.

Did anyone else hate the dress Nikki wore at the wedding? Let me rephrase that. I hate it when they dress Nikki inappropriately. Like the dress, just not on Nikki.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Bombaycat, I was thinking the same thing. I loved the dress but it was not flattering at all on Nikki.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Nikki needs to fire her current stylist and Hairdresser on Y&R, they are picking bad outfits and unflattering hair styles for her.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
So it looks like Adam is the one setting up Ashley, I can't figure out why he would bother with that if he's working Heather over to get him released for medical reasons??

Mari Jo is about to snap. Bet she snatches Sharon soon.

Sage

07-20-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sage a private message Print Post    
I was reading some comments at a spoiler site, and those people are saying that Mary Jane is Patty Williams, Paul Williams younger sister. I think they may be right, because of Paul's reaction when he first saw her, and later, when he talked to Nikki about it. He says she is very familiar to him... yes, family familiar. We shall soon find out...