TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 02, 2009 users admin

Neko

08-03-2001

Monday, April 20, 2009 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
Ellen is pregnant!!

quote:

Ellen Pompeo and her husband, Chris Ivery, are starting a family together, her rep, Jennifer Allen, confirms to PEOPLE.

"It's great news," says Allen. "They're ecstatic."

The Grey's Anatomy star, 39, and Ivery, 41, a music producer, were married by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg in a low-key ceremony in November 2007. The couple met in a grocery store in 2003 and began dating six months later.

Pompeo, who's recently been spotted shopping for baby gear around Los Angeles, is not the only Seattle Grace doctor having a baby in real life: Costar Chyler Leigh and her husband, Nathan West, are expecting her third child, a girl, in May.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, April 20, 2009 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are going to make her pregnant on the show. OH I HOPE SO!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 20, 2009 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
they will and the baby will die so we can have more grey angst.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, April 20, 2009 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There would be more angst if she is trying to be a mother and doctor at the same time. She will be so afraid of being like her own mother that she will be afraid to do anything.

Spelll

09-16-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spelll a private message Print Post    
Great show tonight!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was in tears with the little girl, her father and Bailey. I mean sobbing tears.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That was a really good show. best one in a long time.

Vacanick

07-12-2004

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vacanick a private message Print Post    
I was sobbing too Mames. So sad. Love Bailey!

And the whole 'stress eating' thing with Lexie was really funny!

Great show!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Did TR Knight dye his hair red? George looked like he had red hair last night. Personally, I didn't like it.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
'you can stop eating now' LOL

'dont you have a dress that doesn't make noise when you walk or that can't stand up on it's own???' LOL

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I loved the "you can stop eating now" line. I laughed my backside off. Good show last night.

Twinkie

09-24-2002

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twinkie a private message Print Post    
I'm another one who was sobbing over the dying child, her father, and Bailey. Boy, that was gut-wrenching!

Native_texan

08-24-2004

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Native_texan a private message Print Post    
Great episode. I was also sobbing over the little girl while screaming at the dad that he was losing precious last moments with his baby.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I could get where he was coming from. You feel like if you are 'doing something' it will keep the bad things away. Feeling out of control was the one of the worst parts of my husband's heart attack.

Native_texan

08-24-2004

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Native_texan a private message Print Post    
I understand why he was doing it but it was just breaking my heart.
Annie, I know exactly what you mean by feeling out of control. I have never felt so powerless in my life as I did the 18 months between Travis' arrest and when he came home. I finally realized that God is the only in total control.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Alex was irritating me last night the way he picked on George and was so condescending to him. I know a lot of it had to do with Izzy being sick but still. If Alex was going through all this stuff with Izzy during the time they were taking their exams he may have just as well failed as George did after his father died so he needs to lighten up on George. His apology at the end helped.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Amen, NT!
Sporty, I think he has always viewed George as weak and a nothing, so whenever he feels badly about himself, he lashes out at George. It was amazing that he could realize that in alot of ways, George is a better doctor.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Loved the show last night too. This show tears at all of your heart strings and emotions. Enjoyed the funny scenes with the dresses and Callie yelling in Spanish.

Necie

09-07-2006

Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
This last episode was one of the best in a while. Little Grey was funny, the child dying was heart breaking, and Izzy was in top form, she was cracking me up.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Tears upon Tears tonight.

I have a vacation planned next week. Might have to cancel to make sure I can see.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved the end with the chief when Meredith just rested her head on his shoulder.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 01, 2009 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Christy, I'm with you on the vacation plans...I'll be in Vegas but I think I might have to adjust my gambling schedule so that I can be in the room when Grey's is on.

Neko

08-03-2001

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
It's totally not going to be Meredith and Derek getting married. My guess is that Derek's going to bail at the last second so Alex and Izzie will get married cause she's dying.

Mark my words. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Derek will bail but I do think that they are going to let Izzie have her dream wedding that she's been planning all along. I don't think it will have anything to do with Derek and Meredith not wanting to get married but the fact that this really is Izzie's wedding.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I soooo agree.Id be really surprised if it was Mer/Der's wedding and not Izzies.