TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through February 21, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was compiling a list to watch of thriller/mystery type series' that I missed the past couple years, and I'm sharing the list in case anybody else missed them, too.

The first post is shows from 2023. The second post will be shows I missed from 2022. The number next to the title is IMDB rating out of 10.

The Clearing 6.3 HULU
A woman is forced to confront the nightmares of her past in order to stop a secret cult intent on gathering children to fulfil its master plan.

Love & Death 7.5 MAX
Two churchgoing couples enjoy small town family life in Texas - until somebody picks up an axe.

Black Cake 7.3 HULU
Decades after Bride Covey disappears in the ocean under mysterious circumstances, a flash drive will change Eleanor Bennett's life forever.

Wilderness 6.3 Amazon Prime
A dream holiday becomes a nightmare for a young British couple who seemingly have it all, as heartbreak turns into fury and revenge.

Who is Erin Carter 6.5 NETFLIX
Erin Collantes, a British teacher in Spain, finds herself caught up in a supermarket robbery. When one of the robbers claims to recognise her, her life threatens to unravel.

The Last Thing He Told Me 6.5 AppleTV+
Hannah must forge a relationship with her 16-year-old stepdaughter, Bailey, to find the truth behind why her husband has mysteriously disappeared.

Bodies 7.3 NETFLIX
Four detectives in four different time periods of London find themselves investigating the same murder.

The Consultant 6.5 Amazon Prime
When a new consultant, Regus Patoff, is hired to improve the business of the app-based gaming company CompWare, employees experience new demands and challenges that put everything into question, including their lives.

Saint X 6.4 HULU
A young woman's mysterious death during an idyllic Caribbean vacation creates a traumatic ripple effect that eventually pulls her surviving sister into a dangerous pursuit of the truth.

The Watchful Eye 6.3 (Can't find it included in any subscription)
Elena Santos, a young woman with a complicated past, maneuvers her way into working as a live-in nanny for an affluent family in Manhattan, where she quickly learns that everyone in the mysterious building has deadly secrets and ulterior motives.

The Woman in the Wall 7.2
Follows the horrors experienced by an Irish woman Lorna Brady, who wakes one morning to find a dead body in her house. Lorna has no idea who the dead woman is, or even of her own culpability, as she suffers from extreme bouts of sleepwalking from her time incarcerated in the infamous Kilkinure Convent. Detective Colman Akande, who hides his own past, starts investigating her for a crime that is unrelated to the dead woman.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
2022 Shows I missed

Pieces of Her 6.3 NETFLIX
A woman pieces together her mother's dark past after a violent attack in their small town brings hidden threats and deadly secrets to light.

The Devil's Hour 7.6 Amazon Prime
A woman wakes up every night at exactly 3:33am, in the middle of the so-called devil's hour between 3am and 4am.

The Tourist 7.0 NETFLIX
A man wakes up in the Australian Outback with no recollection of who he is, and he must try to piece together his memory as merciless figures from his past pursue him.

The Watcher 6.5 NETFLIX
A family moves into their dream home, only to be plagued by ominous letters, strange neighbors and sinister threats.

The Woman in the House Across the Street 6.4 NETFLIX
Watching the world go by from her living room window, heartbroken Anna sets her sights on a handsome new neighbour until she witnesses a gruesome murder.

Chloe 6.6 Amazon Prime
Becky compares herself to the picture-perfect lives on Instagram, compulsively returning to one account: Chloe's. However, when Chloe dies suddenly, Becky's need to find out how and why leads her to assume a new identity.

Surface 6.3 AppleTV+
After suffering a traumatic head injury that leaves her with serious memory loss issues, Sophia embarks on a quest to piece her life back together. However, she realises that the people who are helping her may not have her best interests in mind.

Red Rose 6.4 NETFLIX
An original horror series exploring the relationship between teenagers and their online lives. Set and filmed in Bolton, `Red Rose' follows a group of friends in the summer after taking their GCSEs as their phones get slowly taken over by an app that threatens them with dangerous consequences if they do not meet its demands. A sense of danger looms over the protagonists, and whether real or imagined, the dark web or something supernatural, with a story of friendship that emerges through the convention of classic horror.

Archive 81 7.3 NETFLIX
An archivist takes a job restoring damaged videotapes, but finds themselves getting pulled into a mystery involving the missing director and a mysterious cult that they were documenting.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Naja!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! :-) I forgot to put that "The Woman in the Wall" is on Paramount+ with Showtime.

Showtime is now called Paramount+ with Showtime. I have no idea why. So of you have Showtime, you get that show.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those sound interesting. Thanks!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 15, 2024 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just saw a recording in my Tivo that said...Preview...Interview With A Vampire...The Ones Who Live. My immediate thoughts were...oh heck...they are doing a crossover with The Walking Dead...Rick and Lestat? It just happens to be the title of the first episode of Interview With the Vampire. LOL

It's coming back on May 12. Followed by new season of Mayfair Witches. Also a new series currently in development. Based on Rice's fictional secret society the Order of the Talamasca, featured in several of her works.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I started watching 3 of the shows that I posted above. 2 eps of each.

Black Cake is INCREDIBLE! Don't hesitate. Just watch it.

The Woman in the Wall SO good! Not quite as good as Black Cake so far. It stars Ruth Wilson.

Chloe Stinks. Not good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TRACKER ... on cbs. I really enjoyed it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Irrational has a new show tonight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked Tracker too!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My hubby and I both love it! We also like Will Trent

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw the first Tracker. Really good. Of course, the lead actor is yummy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I also liked Tracker. I wonder how long it will take before we stop thinking of him as Kevin, though.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am watching Oppenheimer streaming on Peacock Plus. During Black Friday week I got an incredible offer in for I think a year of Peacock Plus for $20, and I jumped on it, am really enjoying it.

I am not sure I could have watched over 3 hours of this movie in a theater at one time, probably would have fallen asleep, so watching it in about 40 minute intervals will probably be about right.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw Oppenheimer in the theater when it first came out. Yes, it was a long haul on a Saturday afternoon…that I planned for. No drinks or food during the movie. The big screen was good for impact. That’s a good price for a year of Peacock.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Juju, he almost seems like the same character from This Is Us. :-)

Thanks for the tip about Oppenheimer, I've been wanting to watch it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
A new Will Trent is on tonight!

Also, I don’t know if anyone has seen The Floor game on Fox hosted by Rob Lowe. It’s a simple premise, but I find myself fascinated by the concept. The hour goes by very quickly.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I like the Floor also.... it's fun to try and guess along. I don't think I'd have enough general knowledge about so many different categories to win, tho!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. The best strategy seems to be to win a match and then go back to the floor to allow others to take out the stronger players. I’m surprised at how easy some of the categories are, but the players freeze under the pressure. I always wonder why Rob Lowe decided to do this, but really think he’s a good host and is enjoying himself. What a surprise to see that.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I also like The Floor. The Good Doctor is finally back tonight!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, I just watch Tracker thinking it is Kevin doing a new job LOL

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Beth, from This Is Us, is now on Will Trent as a bomb squad expert and love interest for Trent. Took me awhile to figure out who she was…. She seemed taller on This is Us. Unfortunately, she’s not a record character. Another really good episode.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The season finale of The Irrational was a well written as the whole season. Can hardly wait for next season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dolly Parton's Pet Gala is on CBS tonight. It's says it's performances by big stars and pet runway fashions. What a strange combination. LOL

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just watched end of Irrational tonight. It was heart-stopping.