TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through January 30, 2024 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, we are really liking The Irrational too! I have learned a few things along the way. It's fascinating and I just love Jesse!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Jesse was the real reason I watched The Flash.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Binged to Death ... this is a hysterical "camp" murder movie on MTV. Loni Love is the "star". I was cracking up when I saw it.

It is running again tonight.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Seventh Season and final season of Billions was wrapped up in a nice neat bow last night. Going to miss that show.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch the War shows on A&E? Customer, Road and Neighborhood Wars all show home made videos from people's phone about the antics of people in stores or traffic and even next door doing crazy and mean things. There are some good moments where someone helps another person, but they are far and few. I watch it and half the time cannot believe what's happening!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know there are a couple more Barry Manilow fans on the board besides myself, and he's actually got a Christmas special on December 11, on NBC. He's turned 80 last summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2gLdqbH3lA

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Should be fun Kitt! 🙃

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I taped and watched The Barry Manilow special. Sure made me miss my late husband though. Barry was a huge favorite of his.

On a side note, I heard on the news that Mayim is out as a host on Jeopardy. Ken is solo host for now.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
AntennaTV was showing Christmas-themed episodes today. I didn't realize there were so many.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Re Jeopardy: while i like Ken, I am sad that Mayim wont be tag teaming... she even got nominated for an Emmy for it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought Mayim was great. But guess what? She's a woman.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Mayim was so natural at it. I hope it was more her choice in wanting time for other projects. I enjoyed her Christmas movie from 2015 The Flight Before Christmas. I hope she finds another role as unique as Amy Farrah Fowler was.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jennings had to apologize for some of his divisive rhetoric bc the Jeopardy ppl figured out that the other half of the country watches Jeopardy too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ken made 3 tweets YEARS ago, 2014, 2015, and 2020, and only one was even slightly political. He didn't make the comments on the show or while he was host.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
No politics here please. Further posts about politics will be removed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Mayim will land on her feet somewhere. She’s shown herself to be a very versatile talent.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Look forward to Mayim on another show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The Christmas Lego Masters celebrity show was so fun to watch. The contestants were hilarious and the builds amazing. I was wondering if the celebrities were actually working on the Lego build, so I kept watching the background when they were interviewing the builders. It sure appeared to me that they were building to me. It was just fun to watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was trying to find out about an older movie called "The Spree". So I said into my Xfinity remote "Movie The Spree". Instead of opening up the info about that movie, it opened up an app called "MovieSpree" with all kinds of movie and TV shows.

I looked up what MovieSpree is and google says:
"MOVIESPREE is a portal to a rich world of FREE entertainment, offering shows and movies for every mood, because there are so many moods. From low-brow to high-brow, MOVIESPREE is built to entertain, with independent films from emerging talent on screen and behind the scenes."

I can't believe I've never heard of it before. Plus, I can't believe how I found it. LOL

https://www.moviespree.com/home

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Irrational ... New show tonight!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is it good, Dipo? Looks like I can go back and watch the first episodes for free.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I used to belong to a message board where people talked about the commercials they liked or hated. Since I've gotten older nothing bothers me, but I think when I was a younger kid, I would probably be mortified by the commercials where they talk about period gushes.lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really like it Karuuna, it is interesting and makes you think, so it may not get renewed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2024 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hecka, I see those all the time on my Facebook feed. I think it's far more normalized now.

Dipo, thanks! I'll check out the first episode this weekend.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, January 30, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking about how things bothered me when I was younger. I would've even been uncomfortable watching those ads with my father there.