TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grammys: Archive through April 03, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Her did a really nice song, she is so talented.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS @CBS·4m
"Higher" wins for Best Rap/Sung Performance. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS @CBS
·58s
A guitar and an amazing voice - that’s all
@HERMusicx
needs on the #GRAMMYs stage. 🎸

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Winners.... Best Rap Song... Entertainment Tonight @etnow·
3m
DJ Khaled and John Legend's Rap/Sung Performance dedication to Nipsey Hussle, with the late rapper's family on stage. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News @NBCNews ·
2m
The jerseys were illuminated inside the venue during the music award show, one of several tributes to the basketball legend throughout the night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did they forget to mention this was the Memoriums? Did I just miss it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Best New Artist.... Billy Eilish

And she does still have the long dagger nails, must be a thing this year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Album of the Year... Billy Eilish.

WOW I am surprised she is taking everything. I would have thought they would have spread the awards over the different people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Record of the Year.... Billie Eilish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On a side note, those were some really cool boots that Alicia Keys was wearing when she presented that award.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOt having heard the Bad Guy album I don't know if it is deserving of all the awards.

I find it interesting that Arianna didn't get anything especially since she and the Grammys "made up this year", or then again maybe that was her punishment for last year.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 26, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She a darling of the music community, like when Lorde came on the scene. I don’t see it, but the Grammy voters like her. I thought Post Malone should have won with Sunflower. And Lewis Capaldi for song of the year.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the posting in this thread. I was already sleeping when the show was on, but you guys make me want to catch it On Demand.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Usher doing Prince songs was the best part of the whole night for me. I'm going to have to go back and play that part again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Old Town (Seoul) Road was very good also, as well as Demi Lovato's moving song.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Old Town Road was awesome. That's one of those songs that sticks in your head.

I thought Aerosmith and Run DMC were a little too manic. The original collaboration wasn't that crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, the whole thing was really fabulous. And for someone who doesn't really recognise anyone (ME) I totally enjoyed it.

It was so NOT an award show, but a musical celebration of all genres! It reran here at 9pm and I kept flipping over to watch the different performances again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know????? Did they have more performances than normal?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It seems to be trending that way. It was a very good show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry I missed it. I was going to tune in to see Tanya Tucker. I partied with her back in the early 80s a couple of times. She was friends with one of my room mates. She was wild as can be,but a lot of fun back then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Between Blake, Gwen, Usher, Alicia Keys, and John Legend, at times it seemed like a tribute to the judges of The Voice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too funny Naja, I would have never known that since I don't watch that show.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
am I missing something? how is what Billy Eilish says, singing? I don't hear her singing, I hear her whispering and I can't understand most of what she says.
I don't know one person who has bought any of her music or that like it. Not trying to be mean but it was frustrating to watch. if you mute the sound, you might think she is really belting it out, but no, still just a whisper.
I don't get it at all!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am watching the pre Grammys... Which are being broadcast on grammys.com and on YouTube channel... Loving it way more than probably any awards show I've seen. LeVar Burton the host is not trying to crack jokes. Everyone accepting is very humble. Not full of celebrities trying to outdo each other with witty remarks.

I just watched one of my favorites, Joni Mitchell accept the award for her album.

This is the way every awards ceremony should go!!!

If anyone's interested in watching them, The live stream of the Pre-Telecast will remain on GRAMMY.com as video on demand for 30 days following the event.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank Since, I was trying to figure out why all the winners were being announced on twitter when the show hasn't even started.