TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Two long (>2 minute) trailers are here (top of page and bottom of page):
https://tvline.com/trailers/the-walking-dead-ones-who-live-trailer-full-length-video-1235111016/

It looks like a huge production, there's a lot to fit into six episodes!

Starts Feb 25th!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was pretty good :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It really was! And good to end the episode that way, instead of dragging it out, although I'd expect some of Michonne's story to be featured in the next episode.

No Jadis yet, but she's in the main titles, so I think she'll be in most episodes.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Has The Talking Dead been canceled? I can't seem to find any info on it

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah they cancelled it after the main TWD finale episode. I thought they might bring back a special at the end of the Daryl show but nope.

It would have been good with this, or at least for the premiere and finale.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was surprised they didnt bring it back for this show

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing the set has been dismantled, but they could have done it from elsewhere.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah, sad, because I really appreciated and loved the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On my auto-record list on the tv I have a show called "The Last Drive in with Joe Bob Briggs" that is taping under my TWD:The Ones Who Live season pass.

I've no idea who Joe Bob is, but it looks like it's a podcast on the backstory for Rick and Michonne, but doesn't mention having guest stars.

It's 9-10.45pm tomorrow night on AMC.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I gave up on all of the WD shows a couple years ago. I decided to watch this series and was pleasantly surprised. I loved the characters in the 1st 2 eps, would have loved to see more of them. It felt like old WD. Then this 3rd ep wasn't as good for me. Hoping tonite's ep is good!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This last episode didn't seem to get anywhere. Jadis is an interesting puzzle though, can't kill her as the others will get the file she's set on a timer, but she's such a threat otherwise.

They have a long way to go in the three episodes that are left, and I believe this is a one and done series, so at the end of episode six it will be over. I'm hoping they are back at Alexandria with Judith and RJ!

By the way, if you are bored, the Daryl show (which re-airs episode 1 after tonight's TWOL, with the other five episodes playing this week) is worth a watch. It has a different kind of pacing and is quite interesting, even if not quite what you'd expect from TWD. I wouldn't bother watching Dead City, however bored you are, lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Me too Kitt!! I still cant believe they thought these storylines would warrant a feature film.

LOL I dont know if I am that bored LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 24, 2024 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight's was an excellent episode. Next week's is 75 minutes but I still can't see how they'll wrap it up - go find Jadis' files AND get back to Alexandria - and I'm still pretty sure they said they didn't intend to do a season two.

Anyone interested in the timeline... the main story is now set in late 2022. That means in the two years ago scene with Father Gabriel it was just after the Whisperers. One year ago they must have just left the Commonwealth (otherwise Gabriel wouldn't have been able to meet Jadis). So we're now a year after that and months after the end of the main TWD.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who's watching?! I really enjoyed the finale, it was definitely a bit rushed, but at least it properly ended. And although most of this episode could have been spread out over three, I'd rather the series focused on the things from the other episodes, than extending this battle.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. It was good but the ending so rushed. I wanted to know more about what happened after they blew up the place. A brief voice over wasnt enough for me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing 'Locke' :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Locke was very good, but underutilised, I bet when he agreed to do the part it was a much bigger role, then covid stopped them doing the movies and it was whittled down to a couple of quick mentions and then this one. He must have enjoyed being a walker :-).

It's strange really how The World Beyond, with the teens, set this up so well, including delaying the Portland attack so that Rick and Michonne could stop it completely. It was kind of a two season prequel to one episode of TOWL.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: