TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Netflix Series Recommendations : Archive through December 13, 2023 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying the Beckham documentary.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Beckham was so good!! I loved seeing his backstory and all that he went thru. I know these guys make killer money but man he went thru hell a few times. England and their fans were completely brutal. 23 years old and even his boss threw him under the bus...as if he was the only player on team. grrrr

I felt the same about Posh as you Maris.. didnt really know much about her apart from her rarely smiling. I love her now... and yeah, she put up with a lot!

I had no idea he was part of Inter Miami that just signed Lionel Messi. WOW

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Imagine you are going in for a c-section and your husband tells you he cant be with you because he has a photoshoot with Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. How she didn't kill him..

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Had anyone seen Surving Paradise? A reality show pitting people to go to a luxe villa or a basic camp!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We watched Painkiller (very good), Unstable; and binged The Devil's Plan, The Diplomat, Russian Doll. Lots to find when there is a writers/actors strike.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, November 04, 2023 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
One of my all time favorite books has been turned into a mini series on Netflix - All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I hope to watch it this next week.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I just watched all 4 episodes today. All of the actors were wonderful. I loved every bit of it. Although the book has been on my Kindle for what seems like forever, I have Ordinary Grace to finish first for my book club and then I’ll start All The Light We Cannot See.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I just watched Til murder do us part. Fascinating story and I don't remember it when it happened. worth the watch.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ordinary Grace is worth it, Rvon! Such good story telling.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Watching the new season of the crown. Just watched the first episode, pretty good so far. I went to college in Paris, it was just down the block from the underpass near the Pont D'Alma where the crash occurred. The opening scene is a man walking his dog and I could just visualize where he was walking.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
An amazing movie now streaming on Netflix: Rustin. Dont miss it

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That looks fantastic! I started watching The Killer, I am 40 min in and it is boring

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I downloaded it to my surface and watched it on the plane today coming back from Houston. My seatmate must have thought I was bonkers, sniffling, wiping my eyes. I cried at the end. What a wonderful man.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I watched The Killer. What a waste of time. Thought it would pick up but it didn't.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree I got 40 min in and just stopped watching! It was sooooooo slow and boring

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The 4 episodes of Diana's death on The Crown were so boring.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
2 new Christmas episodes of Virgin River on Netflix

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So there is more than just two new episodes of VR?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched the new Julia Roberts/Ethan Hawke movie "Leave the World Behind" and it was pretty good. The only reason I'm not saying it was great is because the journey of the movie was great, but the lackluster ending brought it down to pretty good.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to what Naja said about Leave the World Behind. Ten minutes before the end, we were already saying 'they better not just end it here'. Then again I'm not sure they could have taken it much further. I can see alot of discussions being had after watching.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, December 10, 2023 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It was really good. The storyline certainty had a lot going on and some surprises. It was an odd ending, but I guess we can make up the rest.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I've enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Fisk which is about a lawyer in Sydney struggling to get her life together after a divorce. I think of it as somewhat similar to The Office in the variety of characters working at a tiny family firm but much more DRY in its humor which I like.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like Fisk too.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Happy to hear I'm not the only one, Lakecat. Happy Holidays!