TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: Archive through December 08, 2023 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was so angry at Chuck that I couldn't even look at the actor for a while! All those pictures and videos and supernatural-themed online jigsaws I did (past tense, of course I'm not still regularly doing them ), if they had Chuck in them I avoided them!

It only changed a month or so ago, when one of the audio commentaries on the dvd sets had Rob Benedict on it and he seemed really sweet and thoughtful about the character, made me feel marginally better about Chuck (but only a teeeensy bit) and a lot better about Rob Benedict.

Still haven't done a jigsaw of him (I mean, if I still did Supernatural jigsaws, which I don't, because that would be crazy) but I'm not quite as worked up at seeing the actor.

It's funny how a character can have such a visceral effect on you.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=010a18d821c0&pieces=35

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
You just made me waste 12 min 09 sec of my life! :-)

I haven't done (or wanted to do) a jigsaw puzzle since the 1950s. However, I'll admit it was more fun online than dealing with hundreds of pieces of cardboard pieces, one of which will invariably find it's way to another dimension that is inaccessible.

I like https://sudoku.com/

You might like this (Take a selfie if you actually "light up"!)

"WITH THIS TRIVIA CROSSWORD WORD SEARCH & SUDOKU ACTIVITY PUZZLE BOOK, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR Supernatural (TV Series) LOVER LIGHT UP WITH DELIGHT This edition covers the Supernatural (TV Series) TV Series Cast & Characters. This combination book will keep your trivia, crossword, sudoku and word search fans busy for years."

<snip>

https://www.opendoor-bookstore.com/book/9781986329378

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's quite a good sudoku one! I do the jigsaws and other puzzles when I'm watching shows that need you to pay a lot but not 100% attention. I fall asleep very easily so the puzzles keep my brain awake but don't take up much brain power, so I can still follow the show.

The Supernatural jigsaws have become like cat jigsaws, which are what I used to do in the beforetimes. Both aesthetically pleasing and comforting :-).

That book might be perfect for a long flight! I'm quite surprised they have something so specific to the show.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I googled "supernatural themed board games":
Google results
---------
There's a Supe Monopoly, Supe video games, Supe card games, and even Supe Clue! Makes me wonder if there are Supe food items, Supe dishes, Supe shower curtains, or Supe underwear... :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found Supe bedding (sheets, etc...)

You could sleep with Sammy without your husband getting jealous....but you might have to make room for Dean, too.

Google results

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
And there's even Supe Dean ladies underwear at Etsy:
Google result
-------------
And a Sam Winchester specific comforter:
Google result
-------
Btw, I'm just testing to see just how much of a Supefanatic you really are!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think maybe everything must have a Supe themed item....if you ever need a Sam Winchester cardboard cutout, check out Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Cardboard-People-Winchester-Cutout-Standup/dp/B0889R8TTR?th=1

sam

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay this is my last one, I promise.

If you want your home to smell just like Sam Winchester, here's your chance:

Etsy

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hate to think what they think Sam smells like!!!

What no life size Sam pillow?! :-)
https://www.google.com/search?q=sam+winchester+pillow

I wonder how many sales they get of those things! One thing I would actually buy, and have actually looked for, are Sam, Dean and preferably also Castiel figurine Christmas tree ornaments. I have a Daryl Dixon from TWD one which looks a lot like him, and really thought I'd find some Supe ones. But nope, best I've found is some wooden things or more generic Supe stuff. It's really strange as I thought they'd be so popular, perhaps the copyright people stopped the Etsy folks making them.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Body pillow? Here ya go:

Supernatural Sam & Dean Body Pillow
https://www.hottopic.com/product/supernatural-sam-dean-body-pillow/10359794.html

--------

I was surprised to find out that the W Boys have so many products with their mugs on them...it cracked me up trying to find a type of product that didn't have a non-Winchester product.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
PS I looked around for a Supe nativity scene but that was a bust. There are typical glass ball christmas ornaments with the Boys on them, but no Xmas figurines that I could find.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It must be said... I wouldn't mind that pillow! Might be pushing the ever so understanding husband a bit far though, lol!

Thanks, I've looked and looked for good Christmas tree ornaments but no such luck. Maybe an Etsy person will one day get their 3D printer out :-).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Did you see this one? Not sure that your desire for "good" fits it though...it's plastic.
Link

There are more here:
Link

Both links take you to Etsy. And they even have Winchester shotgun shell ornaments! And some with "Baby". :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
And at Amazon, a hand made (laser carved) wooden Castiel tree topper!

But it says you have to assemble and glue it together. (looks easy, tho)

amazon

A1

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure on the Castiel angel topper, but some of the ornaments are nice. Can't find anything prefect though, so I shall have to wait until something does or doesn't appear.

What I said about some etsy person getting a 3D printer and making some might have been a bit far fetched though, as this was what I found from someone who'd done just that!

Minature Sam Dean Cas at Etsy

sdc

Not quite the quality I'd hoped for!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They look like unfinished golems....:-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's being quite generous ;)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I found a bunker sighting out in the wild! Or at least on Fringe... In the motw story in Fringe S4E3 a kid goes into an abandoned tunnel and bad things happen, this is the tunnel entrance:

tunnel
https://fringe.fandom.com/wiki/Alone_in_the_World

And this is a photo of the bunker exterior (which was expanded upwards into a bunker with cgi):
bunker
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/bunker-exterior--432134526749469782/

You could see more in the Fringe episode, so I'm sure it's the same one, I even recognised the bit of narrow road leading up to it from the right.

The Fringe episode was 2008, and Supe started using the bunker in 2012.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Cool. Good find!

There are a couple of homes here in the city I know of that were in a TV show and a movie. The red house from the credits of Too Close for Comfort is no longer red. It is right next door to James Hormel's home. And the house from Mrs Doubtfire (where Robin Williams showed up with an impromptu zoo) is here....I had to stop and park so my nephew could run over and sit on the steps of the house for a picture.

I always feel a bit uneasy when someone else's fantasy bleeds into my reality, don't you?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Must take you right out of the fantasy, if you're watching a show where you actually recognise features from real life. At least those are actually SF though, would be worse if the show was set in SF and you were recognising buildings from another city.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Did you see Dipo's post in the "Tweets That Make You Think " thread?

"Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 11:38 am Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post E! News
@enews
ยท
1h
Supernatural Actor Mark Sheppard Says He Had 6 "Massive" Heart Attacks"

link

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw his original post. He said he's already able to go home from hospital, which is amazing really. He was very lucky his wife was there though, he said his artery was completely blocked and he needed resuscitating.

He had skin cancer recently too, had a something on his back, and it was a six inch incision to remove it. Poor guy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
crowley
From @misha's threads page

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, just in case you've missed Fellow Travelers on Showtime, you should seek it out. It's very upsetting at times, and getting more so, but I think you'd appreciate it. The two leads do a fantastic job.