TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): Archive through October 02, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 24, 2023 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Naja WHERE do I find the after interviews?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 24, 2023 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They played right after the credits.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 24, 2023 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching on the app...and there is nothing after the credits for me. I tried numerous times. Even clicking on "watch credits". I even went to the website. I found 11 behind the scenes clips but I think they are from season 1.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 24, 2023 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was watching my recording. The recording was a whole hour, but the show itself was only 45-50 minutes. It was in that extra time after the show on the recording.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 24, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah, crap that must be it. I used to get it through Spectrum and record it. But now I'm subscribing directly through MGM+ because I save over 40%. You would think though, the content would also be available somewhere else

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 25, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Upcoming series alert:

Love And Death HBOMAX April 27
"Two churchgoing couples enjoy small town family life in Texas - until somebody picks up an axe. Real-life story of Candace “Candy” Montgomery, the Texan housewife who was accused of murdering her friend Betty Gore after having an affair with her husband" We already saw Candy (Hulu)…this one is produced by David E Kelly.

Sweet Tooth Season 2 Netflix April 27
"On a perilous adventure in a post-apocalyptic world, a boy who's half-human and half deer searches for a new beginning with a gruff protector"

Citadel Prime April 28
Been anticipating this one!
"The global spy agency Citadel has fallen and the memory of its agents has been erased. Now, the powerful Manticore crime syndicate is filling the power vacuum. Citadel agents must remember their past and find the strength to fight back"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 30, 2023 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Upcoming series

Fatal Attraction Paramount+ April 30
"An affair threatens the lives of Dan Gallagher and his wife, Beth, in this re-imagining of the 1987 movie, exploring marriage and infidelity through the lens of modern attitudes toward strong women, personality disorders and coercive control"
Joshua Jackson, Lizzy Caplan, Amanda Peet.

White House Plumbers HBO May 1
Another Watergate scandal mini series. Should be entertaining. Has some interesting cast members. Woody Harrelson, Justin Theroux, Judy Greer, Kathleen Turner, Corbin Bernson amount others.

Jewish Matchmaking Netflix May 3
I love Indian Matchmaking, this should be good.
"Matchmaker Aleeza Ben Shalom, who's already helped 200 couples wed, will help Jewish singles identify what they're looking for in a relationship and push their boundaries to find it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
A Small Light National Geo/Hulu

Mini series that follows Miep Gies, who helped hide Otto Frank and his family from the Nazis during WWII.Take The Diary Of Anne Frank, in any of its iterations, and flip the perspective from Anne to the person that helped hide her family for over two years, and you have A Small Light

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This TV Line article has info on the new 2023-2024 shows. Some of them are Canadian imports, so should air even with the writers' strike.

The new Justin Hartley one, Tracker, sounds good, but it's set for midseason (i.e. Spring 2024). Long wait.

https://tvline.com/lists/fall-new-tv-shows-preview-photos-2023/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Season 2 of Cruel Summer premieres June 5 on Freeform!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 17, 2023 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CBS are going to show Yellowstone from S1 in the fall. Before it's only been on Paramount+.

They're also showing the UK version of Ghosts, which is easily as good as the US version. It's really worth watching.

And then they're showing Seal Team from S5, which was on CBS, then flipped to Paramount+.

https://tvline.com/news/yellowstone-on-cbs-new-fall-schedule-premiere-date-1235014639/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The regular Paramount is constantly having Yellowstone marathons. That's where I first saw Yellowstone before subscribing to P+. By the time it airs on CBS this fall, it will have aired on Paramount network 38 times... LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dark Winds on AMC is back for season 2 this Sunday, July 30.

In case you don't remember it, wiki says this about season one:

Set in the 1970s, "Dark Winds" follows the FBI investigation of a bank robbery in Gallup, N.M., and the Navajo Tribal inquiry into the local murder of two Native residents. Lt. Joe Leaphorn, his new deputy Jim Chee, and Sgt. Bernadette Manuelito do the heavy lifting around the reservation, which is near Monument Valley. The strange behaviors of some of the residents and the newcomers intertwine with their personal stories as the two men battle the forces of evil and their own personal demons on the path to salvation.

I have zero recollection of how season 1 ended, so I'm going to have to re-watch the finale.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Raylan Givens is back! Justified: City Primeval is four episodes in on FX. I am watching it on Hulu. Fifteen years has passed in the storyline. So good to see Timothy Olyphant again. I do keep screaming at the screen "put your daughter on a plane and send her home" but he's not listening.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, July 26, 2023 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I agree about the daughter Kappy! Holy cow she's annoying!

Apparently she's his real daughter - I don't think she's acted before - her voice drives me up the wall!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2023 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Tvwatcher - I was trying hard not to comment too much on the daughter but realized that Olyphant knows how harsh the business can be and chose to bring her in anyway. Personally, I don't think it was a good choice. Add to that the fact that the character Raylan lives and works in Florida (normally) where she is so why all the drama as if she only sees him once a year!? I'm betting that she walks back off the plane before it takes off and he doesn't know it because he leaves before then. And yes, the voice, sigh.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 06, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's a calendar of what there is of the Fall schedule!

https://tvline.com/lists/fall-tv-schedule-release-dates-2023-premieres-calendar-printable/

New shows for September which aren't streaming (that they've included) are:
TWD: Daryl Dixon, Sun 10th on AMC
The Swarm, Tues 12th on CW (not the Netflix one)
The Irrational, Mon 25th on NBC
Snake Oil, Wed 27th on Fox

There are a few shows with returning seasons, but not many.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, September 08, 2023 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vivian Olyphant is 20 years old so a little old for the part she was playing. It was fun to see Boyd Crowder at the end. I hope this means there will be more episodes with his character again in the future.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
NCIS: Sydney premieres on CBS on Nov 13th - I didn't even know this was going to be a thing! There will be 8 episodes.

https://ew.com/tv/ncis-sydney-first-look-premiere-date-cbs/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was reading MarySue and found Fraiser is getting a reboot. Niles won't be back, but Lilith will be.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw a preview of the Frasier reboot last night. I had to rewind because at first I thought it was a commercial for the reruns of the original series, but Frasier looked too old for it to be. His son is all grown up and Frasier seems even more persnickety.

The first two episodes will also air back to back on CBS on October 17.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 23, 2023 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bosch: Legacy Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Amazon Freevee on October 20!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You guys aren't going to believe this, True Detective season 4 is back on January 14 on HBO!

This season is titled "Night Country" and stars Jodi Foster.

HBO fans are about to get their True Detective fix. The show’s fourth season is coming, with an updated title and whole new cast of characters — including Jodi Foster.

Titled True Detective: Night Country, the highly anticipated season 4 will follow the story of eight men who disappear without a trace while operating the Tsalal Arctic Research Station in Ennis, Alaska.

To solve the case, Detectives Liz Danvers (Foster) and Evangeline Navarro (Kali Reis) will have to confront the darkness they carry in themselves and dig into the haunted truths that lie buried under the eternal ice,” the show’s official logline reads.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/true-detective..../

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! We love that show. I thought it was gone for good. Thanks, Naja!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is crazy. I was watching something on ION and they advertised that Magnum P.I. was all new this Wednesday on NBC. I thought it had been canceled after last season. I checked my guide and sure enough it is all new this Wednesday. I guess it got brought back and we never heard about it. I'm copying this to the Cancellations and Renewals thread.