TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through July 04, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RJ's back! And he's all grown. I swear the last time we saw him he was 5 years old.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm sure he was, and that was probably only about five years ago too! I'm surprised he still recognises his parents ;).

He looks young, not sure how old he's meant to be, but I'd guess only 17 or so. Which means he hasn't got anyone to act against (no peers or love interest). Unless they introduce a new kid. Or age another quickly. We haven't seen Katie and Bill's boy lately, perhaps he'll be aged so they can fight each other.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That shadow looked like Thomas to me. Starting the show now and I'll see.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Who the heck is Jack??!?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OHHHH, it's Finn's dad.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's not even the same actor is it?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it must be the same guy, he's just gone all casual, possibly lighter hair too. Or my eyes have gone funny :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 04, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, that's Jimmie JJ Walker! The guy that used to yell "Dynomite!" on Good Times.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 04, 2023 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought he might be someone famous yesterday, but didn't know who!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think we are down to 2 or 3 weeks of shows left before reruns start if they don't end this friggin' writers strike.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, thank god for the streaming services, and all those shows we wondered whether to try but didn't. Hope some of them are good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Taylor is just awful! I knew she couldn't be trusted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep. When she first came back in this body she seemed like she might be okay, a more laid back version of the old Taylor (if we ignore shooting Bill). Then nope, back to conniving to get Ridge, and joining Steffy's psycho meddling.

I know they don't even try to reconcile it, but it's pretty impossible to believe she's a psychiatrist. At least Deacon seems to be on to her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 05, 2023 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today's ep was so much fun that I watched it twice! LOL! The ladies are back to slapping each other around

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 05, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Taylor is acting so crazy! Brooke's emotional but Taylor seemed insane. I wonder if they're setting something up for her to do something OTT again, like when she shot Bill.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The look in Taylor's eyes was like she had a devil inside her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Funny today's episode where Taylor (=presumably the Taylor actor) had lost her voice from all the screeching!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She must have lost it for real, but it sure fit in with the story .... haha

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Boys can be SO stupid when they get together and make a plan. haha!

Liam going to Rome will be disastrous.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, he's going to see them hugging (or worse?) and go ballistic.

Of all the conversations they've had with Hope, they don't seem to have said the obvious, which is you have to be *extra* careful with Thomas because given his instability it's unfair to him to give mixed signals. She's always meant to be so careful with everyone else's feelings, just pointing out that she might be hurting him might actually make a difference.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 22, 2023 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All I can say is OMG!!!! I knew it! Friggin Hope

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 22, 2023 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam could have just texted her when he landed! It seems so impossible that she can't resist Thomas. She could barely look at him when she married him for Douglas and now she's besotted by him, can't stop herself. And there's no mention of Douglas at all!

I hadn't noticed before this trip that Steffy is once again VERY pregnant. I expect more time has elapsed than it feels, but it feels like she's had four one after the other.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 22, 2023 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even notice this time! I'll have to pay close attention to her tummy tomorrow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 29, 2023 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I actually thought Liam was pretty realistic today. Rather than the usual whiny and not saying what he means.

But his "how could you do this to me" is a bit hollow when we (and Hope) all know he'll be kissing Steffy within the week. I do like, however, that Steffy already sees it coming. Poor Finn!

I'm not sure if they're trying to show how delusional Taylor is, or they're trying to rewrite what happened to make her the good guy. She sounds insane, her "I'm above this drama" while creating all this drama is really grating!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Re-run today.