TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through May 11, 2023 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
STRAND!!! Yes, thank you Pamy!!

Sanfranjoshfan....it's not the same guy?!! Oops...sorry! LOL Moving forward I really need to hold back on posting till I have fully awoken! LOL

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Scooterrific, lucky you! I wish I had a Taco Bell of my own in the backyard. EVERY day would be taco Tuesday!

Mizinvancouver, that first cup of coffee is both necessary and magic. :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sanfranjoshfan....you are so right!

Now just for fun, watch this commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
:-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
a) very late notice but my dvr did that thing again when it only wants to record the later showing, I had to manually set it to tape at 6pm. I think someone else said they had the same issue, so might want to check.

b) there is a Talking Dead after tonight's show, which suggests something big happens.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Show was pretty good.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... not sure how they're going to fix that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2021 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that was something.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this show has gotten ridiculous. I didnt even watch Talking Dead because I just cant with this show anymore. I doubt I will watch next season

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unless they're all going to die of radiation next season there's not really anywhere they can go that's realistic. Only option would be if everyone, from underground, could talk to each other on their walkies (unlikely) and then all just get a rendezvous place 100 miles away and meet each other there as soon as they can work out a way to do it. Not entirely realistic but at least it'd be a way to work it out and carry on the show.

Any of them just staying in the fallout zone is stupid.

But they did kill off Dakota, so that's good.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Some left in helicopter so maybe they took them outside the range? Or gave them meds?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, we could carry on with that main group. Perhaps they’ll somehow be involved in getting the others out, without the others spending too much time outdoors.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw an article from the show runners and they said they have been researching how to survive a nuclear blast. So they will find ways to justify whatever stories they do

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and yes at least they killed Dakota. A worthless character from start to finish!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"and yes at least they killed Dakota."

This may sound harsh but when I saw the burning ash statue that was once Dakota I LITERALLY laughed out loud!

Sometimes WD shows leave the villains alive for far too long. Alpha and Negan became tiresome after a couple of seasons of each one lasting long after their expiry dates. At least in their case, one of those villains got to kill the other.

I'm happy Teddy is gone, too. Cult leaders always screw everything up.

I hope the next season doesn't all take place in Alicia's underground bunker....those situations always feel claustrophobic.

Maybe there will be a big time jump like they had on "The 100" after their global nuclear meltdown...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight's viewing:

7.45pm: Fear S6 finale
9.00pm: Fear S7 premiere
10.09pm: World Beyond S2E3
11.11pm: Talking Dead

Where we're at with Fear:
• Teddy's bombs went off
• Dakota had killed Teddy, and Teddy's sidekick Riley and most of the others we met are dead
• Dakota was burnt up by the bomb
• June and Dorie Sr are in a bunker near where Dakota burned
• Dwight and Sherri are with a family in what looked like their tornado shelter
• Alicia is trapped in a large bunker underneath a resort, with other people Teddy chose to survive
• Strand and Howard (who's been collecting history/art since the start of the apocalypse) are in a hotel. Strand has decided it's a new day, and his dealing and grifting served him well so far
• Morgan, Grace, baby Morgan and Rufus the dog survived the blast by diving under a truck right next to the submarine (which is handily filled with all sorts of nuclear fall out protection)
• Wes, Charlie, Sarah, Daniel, Luciana and Rabbi Jacob have been collected by the CRM helicopter piloted presumably by Isabel, sent by Al
• Whoever was in the group who left the area early once they knew about the bombs (Wendell, some extras) have been flown to safety by Al

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty so much for the recap!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome!

I actually liked this episode! Wasn't keen on the ending, but before that. My only complaint is I've never liked Alicia, or been particularly impressed with her, but it seems like they want to make her some sort of saint each season.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing that's the last we'll see of Al, at least for a while. I know the actress was pregnant for last season's filming, so perhaps she wants some time out.

This season's ok, but there's so little story compared to action.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not a spectacular mid season finale today but just saw this:

a) Fear TWD renewed for season 8 (we're currently half way through S7)
b) Someone (see box) is back! Spoiler I suppose, but it's going to be hard to avoid it.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
https://tvline.com/2021/12/05/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-season-8-kim-dickens-returning-madison/

I'm guessing details are in Talking Dead, which I'm about to watch.

S7B starts again April 17th.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes and I'm surprised they even announced it this early! I kept saying.. don't think we seen the last of them yet LOL but glad to see that that person is back!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was away, so I've been catching up with the last few episodes in time for today.

I've never been a particular fan of Alicia, so the Alicia as angel/saviour drags on a bit for me. I was pretty happy to see them all leave on the rafts, and thought she might die/be leaving the show, but from Talking Dead it sounds like she'll still be in it.

Also, really, how could anyone trust Strand anymore? He's always a very sympathetic character, but really, you just couldn't risk trusting him.

Wasn't that happy to see Madison either, but the interesting thing at the end was that it seems like the P.A.D.R.E. group were heading to that battleship, which looks like it very much could be a CRM ship. I'd be very interested to see how it all linked, if it does. Especially if there's a possibility that Rick is there (and if there isn't, there should be)!

Next show in TWD Universe is Tales of the Walking Dead, which starts "This Summer." I was expecting them to give a start date but they didn't.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 06, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And now they've announced the date... August 14th.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fear the Walking Dead season 8 (starting May 14th) will be the last!

12 episodes, in two six-episode half seasons. Second half should be later this year.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder...starts Sunday!