TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through June 08, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wish the strike, if it had to happen, would have happened right before the Awards shows lol. No hosts with stupid content for the Oscars etc would be my dream.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they would get huge ratings if ABC aired Mando and Boba Fett

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was watching an old To Tell The Truth on Buzzr yesterday and one of the little girls said her name was Cynthia Nixon. Looked her up and yes, it's that Cynthia Nixon who was grown on Sex and the City.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Tonight, Documentary looks at Britney Spears life following the end of her conservatorship. Fox

TMZ Investigates: Britney Spears: The Price of Freedom

Sam Asghari has already says it's not true their relationship is in trouble. Brit is "reportedly in the final stages of writing her tell-all memoir, after signing a multimillion-dollar deal with Simon & Schuster in February 2022"

Documentary on Randall Emmett (Lala's Ex) May 22 Hulu:

Randall Scandal: Love, Loathing, and Vanderpump.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently the shows listed below will be removed on Friday 26th (week tomorrow) so if anyone's binging them they better speed up!

DISNEY+ Shows Being Removed
Be Our Chef
Big Shot
Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
Earth to Ned
Foodtastic
Howard
It’s a Dog’s Life With Bill Farmer
Just Beyond
Magic Camp
The Making Of Willow
The Mighty Ducks
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The One and Only Ivan
Stuntman
Timmy Failure
Turner & Hooch
Willow
Wolfgang
The World According To Jeff Goldblum

HULU Shows Being Removed
Best in Dough
Best in Snow
Dollface
Everything’s Trash
The Hot Zone
Little Demon
Love in the Time of Corona
Maggie
Pistol
The Premise
The Quest
Y: The Last Man

https://tvline.com/2023/05/18/disney-plus-hulu-missing-shows-list-willow-big-shot/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tina Turner ...

Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
Don't miss the exclusive Entertainment Tonight news special, 'BET & ET Present Tina Turner: Life and Legacy,' as BET pays homage to the iconic Queen of Rock 'n' Roll.

Tune in on Thursday, May 25 at 9 p.m. ET/PT!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so sign on to facebook and find Peacock has a one time offer of 20 for a year of new subscription
code is SUMMEROFPEACOCK

stars also has an offer of 20 for 3 months.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That's a great deal!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 26, 2023 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
here it is https://www.peacocktv.com/summer-of-peacock?offer

It says you can redeem if you have an account unless I read it wrong.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Reminder: America's Got Talent starts up again on Tuesday

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I just went and checked. Members who have Peacock Premium and/or Premium Plus (no ads) are not eligible. ☹️

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For those of you who watched Lost...Vanity Fair has an interesting deep dive on the show, the actors and the show runners Damon Lindelof book Burn It Down.

Lost Illusions: The Untold Story of the Hit Show’s Poisonous Culture
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2023/05/lost-tv-show-culture

Even though you need a subscription, they allow you to read first 3 articles free

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching The Curious case of Natalia Grace?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am. Disturbing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really don't know who the bad guys are. It seems the adoptive mom Kristine is the worst, but is Natalia also a sociopath despite whatever her real age is?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pretty difficult to know. Clearly Kristine isn't cooperating with this production so we only hear the husband, who seems pretty unstable and Natalia contradicts herself, sometimes in the same sentence.. Kristine told me to.... but then saying that both parents and the brothers all "whupped" her. The whole situation was a recipe for disaster, really.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2023 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just dont understand why they didnt take her back to the agency right away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 02, 2023 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It seemed like a shady agency but I thought they either wouldn't take her back or threatened that she would go in foster care.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody else been watching "Cruel Summer" on Freeform? I had to watch the first 2 eps twice because I felt like I missed something. I still feel that way.

Maybe we're just not meant to know certain things yet. Like why one earth is Megan threatening to spill some secret when the only secret we know of would hurt herself? And what story do they have to get straight? I'm so confused.

eta: OH! And why on earth does everyone think that's Isabella in the video?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've only watched e1 so far, and it takes me a while to get the faces straight, so so far I have no clue what's going on, or even what the big thing for the season could be.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When you're done with ep 2, let me now if I missed any of those answers.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched Season 1 forever ago. I can barely remember what happened. We're waiting until all the episodes drop before we watch it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 1 was great! It was the season where the popular girl went missing and the mousey girl had a makeover and took her place in the social circle at school, and even took her boyfriend.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about waiting for all the episodes to drop so I could binge Cruel Summer. Maybe we need a separate thread for this show since it usually involves a lot of questions and theories.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Naja, I watched last night. They think it is Isabella as her pink sweater was in the video. Someone says that is Isabella’s sweater and then the buzz became.. it’s Isabella.

I think the story they need to get straight is the night of the NYE party we haven’t seen yet.