TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through April 19, 2023 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who will be the first to back down, lol?! If the show were being cancelled that would have been a good way to end it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think one of us guessed awhile back this would happen. I can't remember which.

I suggest they just do a sister wives thing. Now that would be a new story line for the show!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 16, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure someone how today was going to end up with a cake fight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Has this show got a different writer or something!??!?! First Brooke and Taylor finally BOTH send Ridge packing, and now after all this time they FINALLY mention that Taylor shot Bill!

I have absolutely no idea how they thought of a Bill-Sheila team-up but this twist amused me so much!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And now they're kissing?!?!?? She was with, and living with Deacon until two days ago!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sheila either has a magic hoo-hoo, or she's drugging Bill. I just can't buy that Bill would fall this easily. Is something up his sleeve?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're laying it on pretty thick. I think we're meant to believe he had some sort of emotional breakdown because neither Katie nor Brooke wanted him (!!) and can't resist someone saying they love him for who he is.

But I can't work out how sincere Sheila is. I think the only wink we've had that she might not be sincere is once when they hugged in front of Steffy she sneaked an evil grin in.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Who was that going over the balcony in Sheila's flashback today?

eta: OMG! The twist today is awesome!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Per wikipedia, it's Jay Garvin, who was her psychiatrist around the time Eric was divorcing her in the late 90s. Way before my time!

Waiting for the twist....

WHAT!!!!! Working with Ridge?!?!?! If he wanted her to go to prison, why couldn't he have let Steffy testify!

I just hope it doesn't get Deacon into trouble, I still have a soft spot for him.

And Ridge, dude... lose the hair clip!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to rewatch it and that was real FBI in that room as well! So this is something official.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, for a minute I thought Ridge was wearing the FBI jacket, but it was another, proper, FBI guy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This was pretty funny. On James Corden last night, James and Lil Naz X visited the set of BnB and played employees at Deacon's restaurant. I wonder if it will really air with them in it? They did a scene with Deacon and Hope.

It starts about 11:15
https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/M_4s5GuKOU8l3bvb6Rg0Hw1L89s7RbHE/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like the only cut from there that they could use would be when Lil Nas takes their order, the rest is too silly! I wonder if they did a straight version they can air.

Their script was a giveaway though, Hope thinks Deacon was in on the plot to trap Sheila! That means Sheila lives after today's fall... not that her dying was likely, Sheila always gets away some how!

Straight away I saw the balcony had a camera on it I knew someone would be going over it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Good heavens. Sheila is like Michael Myers in the Halloween movies. Nothing kills her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, well it is the soaps, LOL.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
She is indestructible! Not a scratch on her and her hair didn't even get messed up. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was the fastest recovery ever to then jump in a car and hit the freeway, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you think Deacon is in on it?! He said to Hope that he didn't think Sheila would be a problem any more, and that he hoped she'd be proud of him.

Also, if the FBI didn't have a tracker on that car they are very very stupid.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They used the same footage from Caroline's balcony plunge a few years go, for Sheila's plunge this week! They even wore the same clothes, they just CGIed the hair!

https://twitter.com/ohheyitsdomxo/status/1640819850263052289

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was a pretty good flip over the balcony. No wonder they wanted to use it again.

You were right. Deacon was in on it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The scene with James Corden and Lil Naz X was in today's show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Going to watch now! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! That was silly. I liked how they played the mischievous music.

eta: Taylor is looking a bit wind blown lately.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This new-Taylor is like a different person compared to the original Taylor. This one just likes playing around, being silly. I don't remember the original having any sense of humour whatsoever.

The whole show has had a bit of a change in style, I think. The talk is more natural, I mean still preposterous because it's a soap, but not as rehearsed. It's particularly different with Ridge, Taylor and Brooke. Not so much with Steffy or Hope, although I noticed they do show them doing some household stuff now, which they never used to.