TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through April 10, 2023 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1 what channel/station is Citadel on? Isn't it starting in April?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's on Prime Video. I guess it's one of their originals. And yes, I looked it up, it starts on April 28th.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
stanley tucci is in Citadel? even better! I was going to watch because I loved Priyanka Chopra Jonas in Quantico

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched about an episode and a half of "The Company You Keep." I really wanted it to be good, since I love Milo Ventimiglia, but we gave up about halfway through episode 2. They have a great cast, but it just moved too slowly for our taste.

I'll look out for Citadel. That sounds good.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Since!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I am hoping very much that Citadel is good... As we have observed sometimes a good cast isn't enough to save the show lol I'm crossing my fingers though.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone is watching That's My Jam on NBC Tuesdays. Jimmy Fallon turned a little game he used to do on his late-night, into a show.

There are two teams of two celebs that compete against each other (for charity) in music and dance Games. The games are hilarious. Like they might have to sing a Britney Spears song in gospel style. Or they have a song and they continually change the genre....Ska then Disco then Opera etc. The finale game they always do, is to die for...I won't ruin for you...

I just love this show. If you need a good silly laugh...it's great

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, it really is fun. This is season 2 already, so if anybody just found the show, you'll have a whole season to binge.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It is a super fun show and it showcases just how incredibly talented some of these people are and does it in a fun way.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I watched season 1 and was elated they came back with season 2 and hope they renew! I think the the celebs have as much fun, if not more, than the audience!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching The Way Home on Hallmark? Its on the W channel here in Ontario. I love time travel stories and this is that and much more! https://tvline.com/2023/03/02/the-way-home-renewed-season-2-hallmark-channel/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thought I posted yesterday.

I have dvr'd it, but only watched the first 2 shows. I am behind on watching a lot and new shows pop up all the time.
There are a number of shows I am backed up on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just binged the 10 episodes on demand of The Way Home.. I guess that is the first season?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m watching the Jeremy Renner interview with Diane Sawyer. Just wow that he survived the injuries. It was horrible, yet he’s apologizing to his family. Metal plates and screws all throughout his body. The pain he endured. Such a strong human being to be able to go through this.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was an excellent interview. He’s one lucky guy.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It is such an amazing recovery! What stuck out to me besides his determination was the love that family shared.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It is very amazing. I have to wonder if being in such extreme cold also helped in his survival as they waited for that ambulance.
You could see in his face the toll this injury and recovery has had on him, aged him. It's an incredible survival story and I'm glad he and his family were willing to share it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I had to walk away from the tv when he talked about his eye and check. Than the other injuries. He’s so lucky to be alive. His poor nephew. Lucky that the neighbors were there. Otherwise, he probably wouldn’t have made it.

You know, he was never on my radar until I saw him as Hawkeye in the Marvel movies. But, I have to say, was not that impressed, plus not a huge Marvel fan. After, I started seeing stories of him renovating the busses, etc and donating to those in need. I started hearing about all the good he did and was so very impressed. Then, the accident happened. Now, I feel more invested in hoping that he has a recovery. He’s just a good man.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I love the series he is on, Mayor of Kingstown. I'm hoping he is able to return! He IS one tough you-know-what!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
What are some commercials trying to say? Some are just stupid. I think it's for Prime. A young girl is dancing around in a yellow jacket, like Freddie Mercury. And they show her teeth. She has a prominent gap. But Freddie did not have a gap. A little bit bucked, maybe, but no gap. ???

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hecka, the girl has upper lip hair. There was an image of Frida Kahlo earlier in it, and then the photo of Freddie with a moustache. I guess she decides to embrace her facial hair by dressing up as him, but it's a very weird advert for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, This Beach Boys Salute is fabulous!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We recorded it...can't wait to watch later

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hecka, I was going to post about that commercial, too. I don't get it, either. But then I think that maybe I'm just getting old. Lol!

And I'm just glad that I don't see as many Lumne commercials anymore. They are the worst!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thank you Hecka and Kitt for your take on the Amazon commercial. I did't know about the Freddie Mercury jacket so I was really lost. I thought it might be about being trans but is probably more complex than that. Mercury may have been bi or gay and Frida was bi but maybe it is just telling us to be yourself and express yourself.