TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Star Trek Picard: Archive through March 24, 2023 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I think Whoopie is around my age, 66/67.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
With her hair back to black (she’s been having it grey lately) I wouldn’t have known her age really. The difference was more her weight… she mentioned that in an interview and seemed quite self conscious about it, I’m glad she didn’t let it hold her back because the character is wonderful whatever size.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds trailer looks good!

https://tvline.com/2022/04/03/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-trailer-spock-kiss-photos-video-watch/

Starts May 5th, same day as the Picard season finale.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx for the heads-up Ms. Kitt!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
FINALE last night was AWESOME!!! We only have one more season but really this could have been the perfect ending. Not that I want it to end, very much looking forward to watching another season!

So now off to Paramount+ (Prime) to check out "Star Trek Strange New Worlds". First week trial free then $5.99/month.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
That was a great finale. Very satisfying.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOVED the Finale!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh...found Star Trek Strange New Worlds is on Sci Fii channel in Canada. Says is should be on Paramount+ and Crave but I haven't found them there myself.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that’s cool, Miz!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, May 23, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I found the first three episodes on Crave! So excited. I have set the new episodes to record.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
First two episodes of Star Trek Strange New Worlds were VERY good. They beautifully blended the old storylines, styles, and expressions with the newer movies and series. Love learning about the inception of "the prime directive."

Vancouvergirl

06-18-2022

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vancouvergirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone else check out the promo pictures and teaser for Star Trek Picard season 3? (Spoilers below)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
https://www.ign.com/articles/star-trek-picard-season-3-teaser-and-posters-showcase-the-returning-crew-of-the-next-generation?amp=1

I’m really hyped for the final season but ugh we have to wait until 2023. So much speculation in the fandom right now over a short clip. 😂 I missed getting content from Comic Con. Honestly, I’m kinda sad we are loosing some of the Picard cast to make room for the TNG reunion but I have a feeling / hope it will be epic. Also in the trailer I found it interesting that Seven was wearing a Starfleet uniform but yet Raffi was not. I saw a producer tease that some people wearing uniforms in the trailer aren’t supposed to be. There’s some speculation that the third season could be the mirrorverse.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They look good. We haven't seen Riker in uniform for a while, and he scrubs up well. Curiously there was no Data...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My dh just reminded me Data is dead :-(. Hopefully they can get Brent Spiner in it with not such an evil role.

Vancouvergirl

06-18-2022

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vancouvergirl a private message Print Post    
It’s confirmed Brent Spiner will be in season 3 so I’m really curious if they are gonna find some way to bring data back again or who his new character is if he’s playing someone else. I know they already said goodbye to Data and they gave him a (in my opinion) pretty good ending but I feel like it’s just wrong to have TNG reunion without him! I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There's always a chance B4 will make an appearance, but I think more likely he will play some ancestor on the Noonien Singh line.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Annie Wershing, who played the Borg Queen, has died of cancer, aged only 45.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Sad....

Kitt, we were talking about her very recently...she appeared on Supernatural as the owner of a haunted Inn in season 2.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also loved her in Vampire Diaries and 24. She was unique and so talented. So sad. Her husband wrote a beautiful tribute.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I remember. She was in Timeless too, as a baddie. I hadn't heard she was ill.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 30, 2023 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A lot of memorable roles.

Vancouvergirl

06-18-2022

Sunday, February 26, 2023 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vancouvergirl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone been watching the new season of Picard? I’ve been really enjoying it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm loving this season of Picard! Did not really enjoy the previous seasons.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, March 03, 2023 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We like to wait until they are all available and then take a weekend to binge through the season. This is on our list.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Loving season 3 of Picard!! Seeing all the TNG cast now is awesome! The script, the effects and overall quality is movie theatre level. I would watch all season 3 in the movie theatre!