TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Ark: Archive through April 02, 2023 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thought I'd get this started as there is a lively debate about it in the Premieres thread. Maybe a mod could move those comments here?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, I was still watching The Ark. Not great but it was sci-fi even if it was exactly how I saw it described before it even started - A Space Opera.

Tonight is the season finale of this 6 episode season.

I predict that it will be the series finale. It had promise, but it broke that promise fairly quickly. And since it truly was a "space opera" (there was even an evil twin!), I predict a cliffhanger that will be left hanging forever.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching too....lol

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, I was wrong about the "6 episode season"!

Ep 7 aired the other day. I have no idea how many eps there actually .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Ark has 12 episodes this season. I gave up on e2!

Not sure Lucky Hank is my thing, but I'm going to give it a go as it's Bob Odenkirk.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I'm watching the ark just because they have two geeky characters that I like, altho they are kind of caricatures of geeks. Oh well.. I'll stick out the 12 episodes, but really, it is so poorly written.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I LOVE THE ARK. It's my weekly escapist brain candy and the cast is terrific.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ve watched three episodes of The Ark. It’s not groundbreaking TV but it’s not as bad as I thought originally. I’m enjoying it and I’ll keep watching.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The Ark got slightly better after a couple of episodes, then worse. The final episode ended with a good twist. Now we have to wait.

Watching The Rain, made me appreciate The Ark lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loving the 2 nerdy brainiacs, and especially the Security officer. He is acting his ass off, his performance is compelling.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I said "the final episode" I meant the LAST episode lol...there are several more. But this is the first time I am anticipating the next episode because of the how the last one ended.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm also anticipating the next ep., Since. And I understood your post. :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meme thanks lol

yeah the new twist is promising

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Many thanks to whichever mod moved the discussion over here.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(THX Jimmer!)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We're watching it. Of course it's poorly written, it's all young adults in space with life threatening situation "of the week" format and some multi-episode threads tying them together to give the characters back stories and make them sympathetic.

But that's true for a lot of tv shows. Still want to know where it is going and how it will get there.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The first 4 episodes were meh. However, the storyline now is quite interesting. Anyone hear if it will have a 2nd season?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For me it also was Meh up until the next to last episode. Little twist/cliffhanger at the end renewed my interest. But then it seems like the character of Mr Trust (and Mrs) is sort of a farce. A womanizing leader that is having multiple affairs and undresses every female with his eyes. It just went back to meh for me

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just can't look at Helena Trust without thinking how much she reminds me of Teresa Giudice lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1....I can't stop looking at Helena Trust thinking the sound of her voice does not match what I see. LOL

What a twist at the end of the last episode with the crazy red head from Arc 15 making contact with them and holding Mr. Trust at gun point!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Miz, That's exactly it! Lol

There have been a few crazy twists...hopefully they don't fizzle out

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Don't like the casting of Mrs. Trust at all. Hope she grows on me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Which one is she?

I watched 4 episodes today and not sure what I think of it. Like several of them and others not at all.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She's the smarmy, manipulative wife of the main guy who created the ARK project.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 02, 2023 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea Mr and Mrs Trust don't appear until...I think...it's the end of the 7th episode? Those characters and the twist that introduces them breathes a little back in the series. For a minute.