TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through December 09, 2022 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I tried to find some spoilers, and I obviously haven't been paying enough attention, as apparently a few weeks ago Douglas showed Eric his fun voicechanger app.

Eric wouldn't do it. It would be a huge stretch to believe Douglas knew the consequences of the call or the aftermath, so I guess it's Crazy Thomas back again!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't remember that at all even after you brought it up. hahah

Yep, I agree. I think crazy Thomas is back.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1577746284273840128

Taylor, Monte and Joseph on B&B. She might not want to be typecast, but Taylor would be great as a model.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, it's either model or cocktail waitress.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the men will be given something like visiting publicist or lawyer.

Good revelations from Taylor today, she finally made sense. It would be FANTASTIC if she now turns Ridge down. But she won't.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you all think Hope kissing Thomas was his fantasy? Came out of nowhere, otherwise.

And right at the end I thought for a second there were going to the same place with Brooke and Liam!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The BB people were on today. Taylor was a model and had a couple lines in the beginning, and you saw her here and there through the whole thing in the background, and also standing next to Hope for her big speech toward the end.

Then about 8 minutes in, you see Monte and Joseph as "Dell and Sid, two of the most esteemed fashion writers in the country"(LOL!) talking to Katy. They had way more lines than Taylor. Then you saw Monte and Joseph seated together at a table for the fashion show.

I wonder if we'll see them all again tomorrow since the fashion just started at the end of this ep.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching now... Del and Sid were funny! The only one with any acting talent is Joseph, although Taylor was no worse than any of the other models, who all seem to have very forced lines.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also, what on earth are they doing with Liam, if you want to keep Hope from getting back in Thomas' clutches, you make sure you're showing her the best of yourself, you don't upset her and give her reason to go to him for comfort!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just started watching today's show and if BB Taylor gets to be the showstopper, I'll be sick.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought HFTF was meant to be to celebrate everyday people, a lot of those designs were rather fabric-free! The showstopper was actually the only one I liked, the others had too many gaps in them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, well, they meant all the every day girls under under 110, and under 25.

I thought the one hope wore was more like a wedding dress. The crazy thing Taylor wore was ugly. At least I was saved the discomfort of being sick.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well when I say I liked it, I didn't meant I'd ever wear it! Taylor's one would have been okay if the triangle gap under her bust was filled with material, without it it was just weird.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 14, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe Douglas might not be so keen on staying with daddy any more...

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH said out loud "Well, he can't murder his own son".

And I said "Time for boarding school"! haha

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ship him off to be with RJ :-)

It’s funny, Hope was wherever Douglas was, and now she could overhear something useful she’s nowhere to found.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tell them, Douglas, tell them!

And Steffy's dress was underwear today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's just occurred to me, this is the Douglas from before isn't it? There was a short while not long ago where he was another kid, who over-acted. This one I like.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, I didn't even notice! But this Douglas seems better for the role if you ask me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I looked up the other Douglas, and you won't believe what his first name is. Django!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was probably born around the time of the movie too. Or maybe it's a family name, it says it's a Romani name and he did have that sort of colouring, dark hair and blue eyes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ridge sounded just like Al Pacino when he was yelling at Thomas today!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I’m in England, so I’ve been trying to find unofficial versions to watch. The YouTube one plays quiet music under the sound, and moves the screen around, so you only see parts of the screen at the time. Not ideal but you can follow enough of the show.

So with the distractions I didn’t notice that, but I was shouting at someone to to wipe that smug look off Ridge’s face. Like, YOU said it didn’t matter, Ridge, so unless you’re a BIG FAT LIAR I can wait until after the ceremony to tell you the thing I just found out about five minutes ago.

I hope Tailor’s finally learned that she will always just be his backup plan, and I hope Brooke kicks him to the curb for not having the decency to tell her why he was leaving.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was kind of ridiculous. Are we supposed to believe that Sheila was careless enough to wear open toed shoes? Sheesh

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How did they kiss, with her enormous fake lips stuck on!

OMG on the shoes!! It's not like it's even open toe shoe season, let alone the toe issue!