TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): Archive through January 23, 2023 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I started watching it too. Funny, I was at the studio where they filmed the show but I had no idea what the show was. I was in the gym, the class room the hall. I am enjoying watching it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, that is so cool! I'm still bummed we didnt get BB tix.. Next time! :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yep next time.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm trying not to get hooked on new network / OTA shows. I watched East New York Sunday evening. Good one! Will be watching. Jimmy Smits was in it very little. Because it was the pilot or because . . . ? It's got me. Bad scheduling for it -- Sunday evening on CBS. Can't count on time it will air.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was afraid of that. They enticed us with Smitts and he really isnt the main character

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, he got me to look. I think worth watching even without. Certainly watch again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read...

"Tossed salad and scrambled eggs are back on the menu (with a glass of sherry, of course): the much-anticipated Frasier sequel is officially going ahead.

The new series will see the psychiatrist turned radio host Frasier Crane beginning the next phase of his life in a new city, having left Seattle, where Frasier was set. The final episode of the original series saw Frasier Crane give up a promising new job in San Francisco and move to Chicago instead, where his girlfriend Charlotte, played by Laura Linney, had just relocated.

The rest of the cast will reportedly feature mostly new characters. Members of the original cast – David Hyde Pierce’s Niles, Jane Leeves, Daphne and Peri Gilpin’s Roz – aren’t expected to be regulars, though they could make guest appearances. John Mahoney, who played Frasier and Niles father Martin, died in 2018. Moose the dog, who played Eddie, Martin’s pet jack russell, died in 2006"

Pierce and Bebe Neuwirth are in the series Julia (Child). Leeves is on The Resident. I don't think Gilpin is doing a series right now...but she would have to reprise role other than secretary/love interest lol.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's going to be good. The cast was so special and they played off of each other so well. I hope the magic won't be lost.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to love that show, but I lost all respect for Kelsey Grammer after seeing how awful he treated Camille during their divorce. He's a nasty person.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From what I have seen, he is a jerk, true. But if I stopped watching every actor, singer, athlete, dancer etc...that had questionable behavior or I didn't agree with...I would sadly have very little content left. Lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Definitely Sincebb1,I wouldn’t have anything to watch or to listen to. Frasier is my all time favorite show. My favorite part was the old time trans Atlantic accents of Frazier and Niles.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
True Baby, but I boycott Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson, will not watcch any movie they are in.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Fraiser is one of my favs. I still watch reruns. That cast was one of the best together

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Posts for Alaska Daily moved to their own thread here:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/24818518.html&lm=1665337679

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Avenue 5 returns tonight for season 2.

HBO

ETA - https://www.hbo.com/avenue-5,LINK to season 2 trailer

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Liam Neeson is in first episode of Season 3 of Derry Girls, putting his accent to good use.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Derry Girls can be a hoot. I was a bit sad that they are only doing 3 seasons. I started watching season 3 the other day.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have only watched two episodes of Season 3 but it doesnt have the bite that the previous two seasons have. Maybe because it is post peace process and hard to draw out the humor like they could in previous two seasons. Liam Neeson was good. My favorite line was admitting that the RUC only had three catholics on the force and one of them was a Jew. classic.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I watched East New York again this past Sunday evening. Very little Jimmy Smith. But I love it! Smits is not necessary. Bad time slot for it -- whenever after Sunday sports ends.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 15, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Godfather of Harlem season 3 premiere is tonight on MGM+.
MGM+ is the new name for EPIX.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 17, 2023 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
New Series: Night Court is back in session! 30 years later John Larroquette is back too!

Starts Tuesday 17th NBC 8pm

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooops, sorry, wrong thread. Deleted :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Night Court reboot. Never was much of a fan of the original.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was okay...they don't have the comedic heavyweights they had in the original. But maybe they need time to develop. I don't dislike the other characters/actors...they are just on the bland side. For now, I'm tuning in for Larroquette.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Night Court ... Cracks me up to see "Bernadette" as the judge, but I was entertained. Agree Sincebb1, it wasn't fabulous and may get better.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Accused on Fox

SPOILER - Trigger warning below

DO NOT WATCH FIRST EPISODE (Scott's Story) if school shootings are a trigger.

That said, I am hooked. I cant wait for episode two which is directed by Marlee Matlin, and for the episode with Billy Porter. Looks like they brought in great actors AND directors for each episode. Its based on a 2010 BBC show and has a different story each week - we dont know exactly what the defendant is accused of until the storyline develops.