TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through November 08, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
As I've said before...if I stopped watching content because I didn't agree with the actor/producers ideology or the correctness or adherence to the actual laws or procedures of the situations....I would be left with nothing to watch. Even documentaries fail the mark.

My husband often screams at the TV saying that would never happen...I remind him we are watching for entertainment purposes only. So, I get it lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I might add...the entertainment business often can't even get the uniform and/or the placement of the badges/equipment worn, right. Lol... Something so simple

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Leslie Jordan of Call Me Kat has been killed in a car accident :-(. He might have suffered a medical emergency as he crashed his car.

https://tvline.com/2022/10/24/leslie-jordan-dead-cause-of-death-obituary-will-and-grace/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh no!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Such sad news!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I can't believe. This is so sad. He was such a ray of sunshine.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From the video of the accident scene...from what i could see, the car did not look like it met the wall with any force. It's right off an intersection. The emergency blinkers were on. Consistent with someone who had a medical emergency and maybe had a few seconds to try redirect perhaps? There was also a tent next to the car where they might have trying to resuscitate but pronounced him deceased.

The show is playing this Thursdays episode dedicated to Leslie. They are going to pause the show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nope, they just pulled the car out...and it does have significant damage to the front end! The wheel is falling off.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He was a frequent visitor to Puerto Vallarta , I met him once. Who could not love him?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody else been watching
"Reginald the Vampire" on SYFY?
It's so cute!

I's about a sweet and chubby nerd who works at Slushy Shack. He is such a romantic at heart. Anyway, he becomes a vampire and has a hard time navigating the rules and other vampires.

They bend the vampire rules in this show. Every vampire has their own special power. Reginald's is the best! His power breaks all the rules.

https://www.syfy.com/reginald-the-vampire

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I saw it flip by while scrolling. Was wondering how good it was. Tried watching 2 other Vampire things... couldn't get past 10 minutes...so bad. I'll give it ac try

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m still so about Leslie Jordan. I can’t believe he is gone.

Naja, that sounds funny.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Naja, it does sound funny, so I'll be giving it a try.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's pretty good. His love interest Sarah, reminds me of Maya in Stranger Things in the ice cream parlor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Reboot on Hulu is so good. I think it gets better every ep!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if Million Little Things or Transplant are coming back?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Million little things will be mid-season. Likely final season but network hasn’t officially confirmed that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 04, 2022 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Naja thanks to your post, I got curious, so a friend downloaded Reginald The Vampire for me. Watched 2 eps so far, with DH, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It's quite fun!

Also got a kick out of seeing one of the former cast members of When Calls The Heart, (his co-worker who picks on him, that Reginald has begun to, um, snack on. Lol).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Excellent! :-)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why in the heck we haven't had FBI Episodes for 3 weeks?

Yacky

07-06-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Wasn't FBI on last night?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The FBIs have been off because of the playoffs and World Series and this week because of midterms; however, there was an "extra" FBI on last night to catch up with the rest of the shows. What happened was the season finale last season didn't air because of the Uvalde school shooting so they had an "extra" episode. Because they aired the school shooting episode this season, they aired the extra episode they had of the FBI last night so now all three shows will have the exact number of shows left to air. (I know this is confusing ... LOL)

All three return next Tuesday, November 15.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie, OHHHH!!! What are midterms?? All of my other shows are on (Chicagos, L&Os, etc.)

I did know about the reasoning behind last night's show, although I also factored into it that Maggie will be returning soon, so they probably wanted to get the "Maggie-less" espisode out of the way.

THANK YOU!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
midterms are the mid-term elections on Tuesday Nov 8.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct, they had to get rid of the extra "Maggie-less" episode before she returns.