TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through September 14, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I gave up on Roswell New Mexico. I loved it when it first came out, but it got so convoluted, I just couldn't follow it anymore. I had three episodes piled up in my DVR that I had no desire to watch, so I finally deleted it. I hate when shows do that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom when they announced Roswell was being canceled, I was actually happy lol. I also had 2 or 3 episodes sitting there. It got so ridiculous it didn't even make sense anymore. I forced myself to watch them, thinking surely they can muster up a good finale? Nope.

In The Dark however had excellent writing and great actors. I don't even understand why the series was canceled. On both finale, they could have given the viewers a nice ending. Nope again. Gee thanks writers.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watch Super Password and Password Plus all the time on Buzzr tv. My favorite is with Bert Convy as host.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sincebb1!

My mom watches GSN for most of the day, so we all play along. Fun for her 91 year old mind. She’s really good! 😊

Bert Convy makes me think of Tattletales. That was another fun show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rieann you are welcome! All the old gameshows are so much better than the new. Although I really enjoy the new Password.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Tattletales is also on Buzzr. Also The Newlywed Game and Classic Concentration with a young Alex Trebek. They also show an old Price is Right from the 50's, which means it is older than the 50 years they are claiming now. Maybe 50 years with Bob Barker.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember being home sick from school when I was a little kid and watching all those game shows during the day. "The Price is Right," "Let's Make a Deal," "Hollywood Squares" and "The Match Game." So fun!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just watched 1st episode of The Serpent Queen. Period drama revolving around the life of Catherine de' Medici. Thought it was just going to be another historical tale like others I have watched. Oh, this is quite different. With the adult Catherine being played by Samantha Morton, I figured it was gong to be good. But the whole cast is great. It is told with great humor. Can't wait for next episode!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
When is the new "Pictionary" on? Have I already missed it today?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Heck starts today. Here its 3pm Pacific Time. Fox

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Crap, I missed it!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Its so strange. They advertised the heck out of it last year. And now that it's actually on I didn't see one promo. Even when I went to go look for it there hardly is any information. For example, I looked at the schedule and saw what time it was and that is on 5 days a week apparently.

I was going to say go on fox.com and watch the two you missed today but they don't even show it under their list of shows practically. Maybe on demand? In any case, you can start watching tomorrow. There seem to be two back-to-back everyday during the week

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find a thread for The Emmys but just wanted to say it was great to see Quinta Brunson receive an Emmy for writing on Abbott Elementary. I don't always catch the show but when I do, I find it very enjoyable.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just watched 1st Episode of Monarch on Fox. So far it seems like it is going to be good. Sort of like Yellowstone but with a country music family. Although it also has a bit in common with Big Sky.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
What I saw of the Emmys, I disliked. The banter was bad, that runway seemed silly, the announcer awkward and prefer musicians to a DJ.

I think it was great that Quinta Brunson won a writing Emmy for Abbott Elementary . It is a charming show.

As is often the case, people I thought gave the better performances didn't always win. I'll never understand how some shows were nominated let alone won anything. Then there are some categories that had multiple nominations of talent that it was hard to choose a favorite.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The Emmys just made me realize that I have a lot of shows to catch up on. I was happy for Ted Lasso.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I caught Pictionary on the CW this morning at 10 a.m. There were two episodes back to back. If I hadn't seen it listed on my onscreen tv guide I would've never have known it. CW is not Fox!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I am a HUGE Zendaya fan and so happy she won…made history for youngest to win best actress twice.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I had never heard of Abbott Elementary but I went on the Warner Brothers studio Tour and they took us on the set of the show, so we saw classrooms, the gym the front of the building and now I feel I have to watch it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, I love doing that tour. Have you done Universal's tour yet?

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
No, heading back to NY tomorrow. I just figured since I have been working at Warner Brothers for four months, I should take the tour, lol. I really enjoyed it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So bummed we didnt get a chance to meet and go see BB!! Wishing you safe travels home. Glad you enjoyed the tour :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yeah Pamy, it would have been nice to go to BB and to meet.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My recording of the Emmy's last night did not record correctly. I have tried to find it everywhere. I can only find clips. Tried on demand, NBC, YouTube. Is it too soon? Or do they not usually stream award shows after? Anyone got a clue where I can find it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched the Emmy replay on Peacock.