TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Cancellations and Renewals: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 02, 2022 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that's available in Canada?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
https://www.paramountplus.com/ca/ and you can get it through your amazon prime.

You'd have to check it has the shows you want though, when I click on it it just shows me what I can get here through Paramount+ US. When I was in England I could log in to most of the streaming services, but they only showed me a selection of the US shows, plus the UK shows of the equivalent service (which actually turned out great, as some of the hulu shows (I don't get hulu) were on netflix in the UK!), so you might not get some of the shows we get.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ok. Thx Kitt. 😊

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thanks for all this amazing information!!! I would have never figured out how to do this myself (which is why I drive my techie nephew insane). If I sign up for P+, will it just auto-bill my credit card like Prime does?

And if I understand this, when I go to Amazon on my Smart TV, Paramount Plus will be on the screen just like "Freevee?" (formerly iMDB.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You purchase it, like you’re purchasing anything else on there, and whatever payment you use will be auto-billed monthly.

And yes, P+ shows will be listed and searchable from your Amazon app!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW Kitt- thanks for the information. I have never paid for a streaming service but it seems like a lot of good shows are going to P+.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie fair warning....it STARTS with one streaming service.... And then it's a downhill slide from there...lol! Just kidding.

I started with CBS All Access now Paramount+...now I have most of the major ones! Not so much because of the movies or television shows. Those at some point end up almost everywhere, or you can pay for them on Prime Video. The original content that each streaming channel has been coming out with, is just incredible.

There seems to be a streaming channel available from every country. If anybody has heard of one from Italy please let me know. I found a couple on Roku. But they weren't streaming Italian television content. I've tried everything I can possibly think of including using a VPN. I was even willing to pay for the subscription to the Rai channels but you have to have a valid address in Italy.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I NEVER had cable or satellite, but I am paying for streaming services. My choices -- Prime (part of the whole Amazon thing), Netflix. HBOMAX, Hulu, Showtime, Paramount+, Peacock+, Passport. I'm thinking about Apple TV +. Probably will.

I've never heard of Amazon app? Whazzit?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Amazon app is the Prime app. Technically I guess it's the "Amazon Prime" app.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read:

"Legacies creator Julie Plec has revealed that she and her team are definitely working on a new spin off show based on the Vampire Diaries, Originals and Legacies universe. The only question for them,right now, is when will they be able to bring their new spin off creation to your TV screens"

So maybe there is some Hope (pun intended) for the future. They literally have three different shows of characters that they could bring back...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved all the Vampire Diaries/Originals/Legacies shows. Watched every episode (had to catch some online, cause I stopped watching Originals when it was on TV--I just couldn't keep up--but realized later that I was missing a great show and needed the background for the other shows). This is great news, Sincebb1! Thanks for brightening my day!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Resident Alien renewed by Syfy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I'm surprised.

Ha! Just kidding :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wheel of Time renewed by Amazon.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh great! I loved Wheel of Time. I just hope they don't wait so long to bring out season 2 that I've totally forgotten everything that happened in season 1!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I should have said, this is a renewal for Season 3. Season 2 was renewed really early, but has just taken a long time coming. I think S2 should air in the fall.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For All Mankind renewed by Apple.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So happy Resident Alien has been renewed! Yay!! Naja you devil!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I did it - I did it!!! I got the P+ network via my Amazon Prime account yesterday and I put 1883, The Offer and The Challenge All Stars on my Wishlist!!! I went home and opened the app on my TV and everything was there.

Thank you so much!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Excellent, Lexie! Glad it worked :-).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Wilds cancelled by Amazon.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Flash cancelled by the CW, will end with a short 13 episode season 9.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The First Lady cancelled by Showtime.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's too bad, Kitt. Showtime is one of the few streaming services we don't subscribe to. I had thought about subscribing just for that show (and a couple of others). Guess I won't now.