TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through July 29, 2022 users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who thinks Steffy is a not good person. I dislike her immensely. Many times (until she actually tried to kill someone) I actually rooted for her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really don’t like Steffy at all. At best she’s a mean girl. Just so selfish. What’s strange is they really seemed to rehabilitate her image over the last year or so with Finn, then Taylor comes back and they make her a psycho again.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Ooh I messed up the last part of my post. It was supposed to say that Sheila was the one I was rooting for. At least until she killed with intent. Although I know she did not intend to kill Finn.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I didn’t see the alley scene. Can anyone kind of clarify what exactly happened. I know Shelia wanted the fact that she switched the labels a secret. So I’m assuming Steffy was telling her she was gonna reveal that secret??

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sheila is no one to root for. She has has always been evil and tried to kill people. She has even shot Taylor, Steffy's mom. She's poisoned people, kidnapped babies, manipulated paternity tests, set loose viscous dogs on people....and on 2 soap operas! She's also been to prison and to psychiatric hospitals. She has even escaped prison.

But why Steffy was in the alley---

Steffy was all riled up after finding out Sheila switched the labels on the champagne to make Brooke drink. Sheila was at Il Giardino restaurant having a stiff drink when Steffy called her and said she is coming there. When Steffy got there, she told Sheila she is going to tell everyone about the champagne labels, and Sheila got upset and ran out the back of the restaurant and Steffy ran after her. If only Steffy would have just left instead of chasing her into the alley. They argued for quite awhile until Steffy said she can't see Fin or the baby again and is going to tell everyone about the champagne labels. So in a rage Sheila grabs Steffy by the collar and pushes her against the dumpster threatening her.

Meanwhile, Fin can't get Steffy to answer the phone so he rushes out of the hospital to go to the restaurant. He knows she is there because of the tracking on the phone.

Sheila lets go of Steffy, and after another round of arguing, she pulls out the gun to shoot Steffy, and Fin arrives just in time to block the bullet with his own body. Then Steffy tries to call 911 and Sheila shoots her to stop her from calling.

If you have a way to watch in on demand or Paramount or CBS, it starts in S35 ep128 and lasts through about 4 eps.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see this?

Bold & Beautiful Shocker: Clues Keep Piling Up That — Gasp! — Finn’s Alive!

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/news/631103/bold-beautiful-finn-still-alive-shocking-return/

They could be paving the way for a chance at return in the future. Maybe long enough to change actors?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Surely not! but it is strange about the lack of funeral, and no sign of Jack (although that could be casting issues if he's not available).

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
THANKY YOU Naja!! I’m a recent B and B viewer so I didn’t know all that about Shelia.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 23, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
lalalalalalalalala
Finn is freakin' alive! OMG!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 23, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did Li hide him??? Why wasn’t Steffy confused there wasn’t a funeral, lol?!

I’m back tomorrow, but I’ve watched up until Friday… won’t take me long to catch up!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking maybe Paris' mom is so adamant that she shouldn't be with Carter because they are related somehow? That would be a shock!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's some sad news. Jack Wagner's 27 year old son Harrison was found dead in a parking lot Tuesday. No cause of death yet.

https://people.com/tv/general-hospitals-jack-and-kristina-wagners-son-harrison-dead-at-27/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's awful.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 13, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I suppose that Mike guy who spoke to Sheila at the door of the cell a few episodes back is how she escaped. Good luck not getting dead, Li.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 17, 2022 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I checked the BnB wiki, and Mike used to be a security guard at Forrester, and he's also the one that Sheila had attacked by a viscous dog when he caught her trying to manipulate Brooke's paternity test. There were a couple incidents Mike was involved with, but I don't get how they became close enough that he'd help her escape. Maybe she payed him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not entirely sure why Li's car burst into flames, but that didn't look survivable!

I hope this Mike can unlock doors as someone needs to go back to see to Finn!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If that was today, we didn't get to see it. I figured no one got to see the ep today. I just looked an it's not online either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It wasn't on tv here, but I did see it on Paramount+ at about 4pm my time. Must have got in there before they realised their mistake!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yesterday's show taped the one I'd seen on P+. We won't be getting a new one today, as the hearing will still be on, so please let me know if you got one.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I got a new ep today!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe it. After BnB not winning a single Emmy all evening, Eric (John McCook) won for best lead actor! Congrats to him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This show has gone crazy! (But I like it)

I wonder if Sheila will stow away on Bill's plane to follow Finn to Greece, or maybe the plane will crash and they'll all be lost on an island together for a couple months. Or maybe kidnap the baby in Greece.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finn's overacting has been quite something, but very entertaining!

And as if Bill would look after Li!!!

That Mike guy wasn't being held in prison?! I thought they knew he let Sheila out? Surely Sgt Baker(?) met Sheila on the stairs?!

So silly, but it's definitely been fun viewing!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I'm not a regular viewer but got drawn into this Sheila/Finn storyline and hope it will end so I can try to break away, lol.

They thought Mike was involved but didn't have enough evidence to hold him, I guess. Or else they were hoping he would lead them to Sheila. Or they just foolishly let him go free. It's a soap so it doesn't have to make sense at all. Do you think we'll ever learn how Li got from the burning car in the water to the alley?

It has been a crazy storyline, and Finn's overacting was funny! I've been enjoying it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finn sure looks fit and healthy for someone who's been in a coma for three(??) months!

If this were real... and given Steffy's current mental state... wouldn't she think she was hallucinating when her dead husband calls her and then appears out of nowhere?!