TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: EVIL: Archive through July 30, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 06, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sincebb1. Apparently I already have "Evil" in My List. I just have to remember to go there and watch it! We use Hulu Live as our primary TV provider. It's pretty cool most of the time, and WAY cheaper than DirecTV!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, June 06, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well Essentially what you're saying is what I'm always complaining about lol I have several streaming channels plus whatever I record. It makes it quite frustrating to have to go look at each channel plus the DVR even with the "watch list"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been telling my son that somebody needs to invent an app, where you can input all the shows you watch and what streaming service it's on, and it will tell you when there's a new one to watch. Isn't that a great idea? I would pay for that. Some enterprising young techie needs to get on that ASAP!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They actually have an app like that and I started to use it and I found it to be more of a pain! I will try to remember the name. I dumped it about 2 or 3 months ago.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 07, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Google does that for you.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But you have to remember to ask Google. I often don't even think about a show until I come here and see people discussing it. I have a List I keep next to my recliner (my TV chair) of the shows we want to watch. Somehow I just remember my faves, like Sunday night we watch "John Oliver" and "Evil" (when it returns). Old school.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I get alerts from Google on my phone. I didn't even sign up for them. But once I saw a few, I went in and edited my preferences, and now I get reminders for the shows I want them for.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! I'll have to look into that!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot...just saw there is a thread for Evil! I posted in the Paramount Plus thread!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Loved how the girls were ganging up on Leland on the website, was so funny! I was shocked when we saw the mother scratching her sons back! I was also shocked to see Leland had kidnapped the husband/father (can't remember his name at the moment!) and her mother is allowing it! I'm hoping he gave them the wrong answer about their anniversary so she is twigged to investigate. Great episode! Always leaves me wanting more!"

commenting here...
I guessed it was kind of a Munchausen(sp?) by proxy thing, but the kidnapped husband was a shock. And I still don't really get what happened to the mum when she had that long blood transfusion. Is she no longer human? Is that what happened to Leland to make him like he is?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what's in that transfusion Sheryl has been taking, but it seems to make her look and act younger. Kristen's poor husband, stuck like that, it's so Evil! I love Sister Andrea.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt...I think the mom was already dabbling in satanism and may have already been part demon or something. I still think Kristin is part demon.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We totally forgot about this show on Sunday night, but watched it last night. We were so shocked to see that Andy is being held hostage by Leland. It was haunting. Poor Andy!

Kristen's mother has really gone to the dark side. And I was so glad the little girls got Leland kicked out of working with the church. Those little girls are so funny. We always laugh when they all start talking at once. Kristen really has her hands full with them.

And we also love Sister Andrea. She's the perfect sidekick for David and always has his back. Love her!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
When Andy told the mom he wanted her to move OUT of his house...I KNEW she was going to get him back somehow. I thought luring off on a fake business deal for 6 months was the punishment. Who knew she had this up her sleeve!

I just love Sister Andrea. All the characters and actors who play them are great. Even the continually changing book with the pop-ups in it, is so entertaining.

I don't know if anyone else noticed. I usually hit the "skip intro" button on all shows. But I spied at the bottom they put "if you skip this intro you will be haunted". I have no idea if it's been there all along? This is the first time I've seen this. I love this show!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom....I too love Andrea the nun! Lol

Sincebb1....yes I noticed that message at the bottom of the screen too! So funny! I too alwayslook forward to seeing the pop up book too!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw the "if you skip this intro you will be haunted" message at the bottom of the screen--right after I'd hit "skip intro." I wonder if they pop that up when you hit the skip button just to freak you out? It worked!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Same lol

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
BOOP!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax You are welcome! I know how you feel

Ketchup Lol when the demon said "boop"
it reminded me of Nene on Real Housewives of Atlanta....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ketchup, you made me LOL.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
"Boop!" Coming in late but had to say, that cracked me up Ketchup!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
How creepy that Alexis is under so much scrutiny by evil and maybe good forces. I wonder why she keeps saying her mother smells like blood!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I just caught it the last time and I thought it was because she had been with Ben who was covered in blood.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought, too, Chieko!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Im not sure it's allowed but was so funny I have to share. Vancouvergirl posted on her instagram about Evil: http://https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgn2N9VuHvG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=