TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: EVIL: Archive through June 05, 2022 users admin

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
It was a clever cross promotion. It was so quick that I did a double take.....and it was gone! lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wasn't happy how the finale ended. I guess we are supposed to take it that Kristen is possessed. Maybe one of her daughters, too.

I totally enjoy this show. I just didn't like that they let the evil enter Kristen.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not worried about Kristen...she will kick that evil's ass!

They want us to think she killed LeRoux because of the unexplained blood on her leg and we saw her taking a mountain climbing axe with her but they never showed us where she went. Since they never showed what she did I think it was probably a red herring.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What?! That was the season finale??? We're watching on Hulu now, and they never tell me that stuff!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that either. I thought it was episode 2 of season 2. I thought David getting attacked was the end of season 1.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
What was that thing at the end where her rosary burned a cross into her palm? I dont like this turn of events at all!
Plus her love crazy mother is marrying Leland?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cable, from what I gathered, when Kristen had in vitro at that shady fertility clinic, they infused her with a demonic spirit, so now the cross burns her.

Here's the episode synopsis from Season 1 Episode 13 (apparently the season finale):

"David, Kristen and Ben assess whether a pregnant woman is possessed when she claims one of the twins she's carrying is evil. Their investigation leads to a fertility clinic where they discover a connection to all of their encounters throughout the season. Also, Kristen questions one of her daughters' capacity for evil upon realizing that she also used that fertility clinic."

That's kind of cool that they tied together every case they investigated this season. Sometimes they show things so quickly, I don't quite catch everything.

I love this show! I can't wait till next season.

And Kristen's mother is doomed!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for reminding me of the fertility clinic. Poor Kristin!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Found it confusing.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am scared snotless. Have to admit it is a twist I never saw coming. It sure ropes us in for another season, doesn't it?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I wasn't happy how the finale ended. I guess we are supposed to take it that Kristen is possessed. Maybe one of her daughters, too.

Naja, you probably already saw BabyJaxMom's reply. Kristin is not possessed, but her daughter Lexi was conceived using the evil fertility clinic, which apparently ties the whole season together, including Kristin somehow joining this unlikely team of devil-fighters.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 03, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
JuJu, I don't know if you remember this part, but when the pregnant mother held the cross, nothing happened. They had to put the cross on her belly and then the fetus started going crazy inside.

So if Kristen wasn't possessed, then I don't thing she would have been burned by it either.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The other day I was home alone and the doorbell rang. I automatically thought of that demon at the front door saying, "Let me in." Needless to say, I didn't open the door. (I don't open the door unless I know the person, otherwise they're just trying to sell me something).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like season two is even better than season 1! I loved the elevator episode. That would have been a cool idea for a movie.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, we keep forgetting to watch this, now that it's on Paramount+. I'm used to things showing up in my recordings. Will have to write myself a note.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 of Evil starts b{June 12}!
Only on Paramount+.

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/evil/

I can't wait!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 03, 2022 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Naja yay!! Love Evil! Thanks for heads-up!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm used to things showing up in my recordings. Will have to write myself a note.

That's what I hate about streaming.

I had no idea Evil was starting up again already. Thanks so much for the notice.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I loved the first season but stopped watching when it went to streaming.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time remember shows that stream, but for some reason, I always remember that "Evil" is on Sunday nights. It's just that good.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 04, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I never remember individual streaming shows, but I make sure to add everything to the watch lists... and I then every so often I check the watch lists.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes I am thankful for the watch list... Otherwise I'd never find anything. But it's still a pain in the butt to keep track of everything.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What is the "watch list?"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom on all the streaming channels you can save the show to a "watch list" or "my list". When you're initially clicking on the show there should be like a little + or an add to my list. If you click on that it will save it into a separate category where you can find all the shows that you are watching or want to watch. It's very convenient! You can either go directly to the list or sometimes at the top it will have a tab that says "my stuff" where you can also find the same list saved.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 05, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And oh my gosh I just watched the trailer for season 3.... Looks absolutely horrifying and terrifying and great!