TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through May 14, 2022 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn’t see that one coming! I thought Steffy might be shot and in a coma for a couple of months. Now I guess she will be in mourning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She didn't even try to stop the bleeding!

I kind of hope Sheila now kills Steffy too because if she doesn't how long is it going to be before she's back with Liam?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Right, Kitt!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
When Finn first came out into the alley I thought it was going to end up being a dream sequence, that either Sheila or Steffy was imagining could happen, and that we would flash back to it just being Sheila & Steffy. The sudden appearance of Finn was unexplained. They have done that before, carried on a dream sequence from the end of one show to the beginning of another. Crossing my fingers that Finn is not really dead. Of course, that would probably mean that Steffy will get shot instead, so either way Sheila is toast.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmmm interesting idea. It could be Sheila's kind of enlightening moment, when she realises what harm she could do if she keeps being evil, and it snaps her out of it and turns her around... could work!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well it looked pretty real today! One of them has to still be alive, surely?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Steffy will be alive, but in a coma for a long time. That will be her maternity leave.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Unless she decides to retire for awhile to be with her 3 young kids. It would be tempting for me to stay home with them for a year or two.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well they can pretty much make a coma last indefinitely.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yes, for sure! They can even have her die and come back in a few years, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They just said Steffy was 30. We'll have to stick that away for future reference.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, and on the show she was born in 1999. I think the actress is over 30.

So yes... alive.... so definitely coma or moving to Europe to "convalesce and grieve" for maternity leave. And Kelly and the baby get to live with Liam and Hope I assume, that's the logical choice.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
That would really tick Sheila off, to have her grandson raised in a “Logan” household.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even realize it yesterday, but Bridget is back and she's back to being a Doctor!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What an exciting ending to today's show!

Bridget called Brooke to say she was back a week or so ago. It's strange really, as surely they could have had a different doctor for a while, that's not exactly a big part. Maybe she will have a storyline afterwards, especially as Deacon is around.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's just occurred to me... if Steffy can't remember Finn, why does she think Sheila keeps coming in her room?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just starting watching it now and she asks why Sheila's there!

I'm surprised they don't bring Hayes in to visit her, I think that would help.

(And if that happens before the end of the episode I'm not writing another post!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What just happened??!! That looked like an actual shot of Eric and Donna, not just a flashback!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I always wondered how you play pickle ball! haha

Nope, not a dream:-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eric's had ~some work done~ too. He's looking decidedly less lined.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed Eric's work, too! Looks pretty good.

And today was a big day! I had totally forgotten about the switched champagne labels! Now everyone knows :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How exciting! I’ve been trying to find the show here (UK) but can’t so I’ll have to catch up when I get back. I can still watch some Amazon Prime shows, but not Paramount+ ones I usually watch through Amazon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It wasn't just that. Steffy remembered Sheila was the shooter and the whole family confronted her!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had another look, and found it at Dailymotion. I’ve watched three, so have three more to catch up on.

I’m still waiting for the Deacon Bridget reunion… or I wonder if Bridget will just disappear again now the hospital part is over.