TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: Archive through February 07, 2022 users admin

Ladyripp

10-06-2021

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyripp a private message Print Post    
When will people realize that the vaccines do not truly provide any protection against Covid?

There are new variants popping up, one just in the last couple of days, yet to receive it's Greek letter. The vaccines (and I use that term lightly as what these injections are is not a true vaccine, like smallpox which gives a lifelong immunity), and I quote, "In many countries and communities, we are concerned about a false sense of security that vaccines have ended the pandemic, and that people who are vaccinated do not need to take any other precautions,” W.H.O. Director Ghebreyesus said. “If you are vaccinated … you are still at risk of being infected, and of infecting others.”

NO ONE should lose their livelihood because they do not choose to receive an unproven, ineffective injection. They should be granted, if application is made, an exemption.

Chieko said that it's like injections children are given to attend school, but even they are allowed exemptions for many reasons. My youngest son, for example, is highly allergic to the pertussis vaccine. He never had to have the DPT injections. He received an exemption. So it's NOT any student...many students do not have the vaccines as they've been exempted.

Dipo, you talk about waning immunity. Against, quoting the W.H.O. "The chance of reinfection was also found to be extremely low. “[W]e assessed the efficacy of previous natural infection as protection against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 as being 85% or greater.” 85% — OR GREATER."

Covid is dividing our world, and it's a shame that we can not have differing views and be respected for them and allow them. We soon will be a divided nation, even more than it is now. I, for one, am happy I live in Florida where we can truly choose because we have a Governor who has stood up for and upheld personal freedoms and will not allow anyone to lose their jobs because of their vaccine choice.

Oh, and in case you wondered, I am vaccinated because of my underlying health conditions and my doctor highly recommended. But I CHOSE to do it, no one forced me to do so.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ladyripp, I agree everyone should be allowed to choose, but in making that choice you have to accept the consequences.

If my employer requires a vaccination, and there were let know this was an issue weeks ago, then I have to make a decision based on that.

I personally don't want to be around any unvaccinated peoples, it puts me at risk, JMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was there a show yesterday? I was busy doing other things and had Hallmark movies on on the background and totally forgot to flip over to see if GH was on.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
It was a repeat.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Ladyripp it’s not they don’t work the shots help keep the symptoms & illness to where you most likely won’t die or end up with life crippling illnesses. I too am vaccinated and have been asked for proof of such. Also have been asked for proof of being tested at another time. That is not the reason I got vaccinated. I’m older and don’t have time to relearn to whatever it would take away from me. Selfish I know. There were two more reasons as well. I don’t want to be the reason someone else had/have to go through this & I rather help we have never lived or seen a global pandemic before in OUR
lifetime. I do know people who have succumb to this & not because they had an underlying condition. There are not enough people yet vaccinated to do the herd grouping. Then with variants out there and so on etc. stepping away sore subject.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now that Drew is back it should make the Jason dead story go more smoothly. Plus maybe they will recast Jason, afterall, no one ever seems to die for real in the soaps, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
If you never find the body, you never really die. On GH, you could find the body and still be reanimated at a later time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true Mamie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, hahahahahaha, I am cracking up at Alexis's Thanksgiving from hell.

Who else could show up, LMAO.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
What kind of sadistic writers kill a baby off at Christmas time?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
COME on!! Let's get Brad home to play ... General Hospital
@GeneralHospital
·
1h
Brad's court hearing is finally here. Will Michael's appeal to emotion be enough to keep him locked up or does Sonny hold enough sway to secure his release?
@parryshen

#GH is brand-new, and starts RIGHT NOW on ABC!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Mamie, couldn't believe it when they started talking about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 30, 2021 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been thinking the same thing ... DC @vibalacy
·
5h
@lldubs
I love Carly on #GH but I can't understand why she can't forgive Sonny for what happened at Nixon Falls. Didn't Jason and Carly almost slept together?
@MauriceBenard

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Catching up on GH. At the part with Sasha and Brando baby. I can’t watch . My First grandson died 5 hours after he was born from lack of oxygen during birth one week before Christmas 2016.
So this story is too close to home

Does he die? My heart is too tender to watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes Lurkin, eventually Sasha accepts that the baby cannot survive and they let him go. It is quite sad.

So sorry for your loss.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else think the Luke story line is a bit fishy? Tony Geary retired in 2015, and was last seen in 2017, so why all of a sudden do they kill Luke off? Could he be thinking of coming back for a limited story?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly Yayadeb, it came out of nowhere and they are using it for the Kasadine storyline.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo.
I am going to skip a few. Thank you for the information.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BRAD !!!!!

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
It’s gotten to the point, I mute most of GH anymore. I am just not interested in any conversations involving Sonny, Carly, or Nina with anybody. It has become so BORING.
I’m not sure there are any storylines that are really grabbing me right now.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Peter knows about Louise! This storyline is finally going to kick into high gear just in time for February sweeps.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Now, let's have Peter finally be killed once and for all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes please!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I got put in Twitter jail for saying as much. I guess you can't wish that a character be knocked off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
General Hospital
@GeneralHospital
·
2h
Peter is on the run and he has baby Louise (aka Bailey) in tow. Who will be willing to help them escape Port Charles?