TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through March 26, 2022 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I looked at Hunter's IMDB page and it's not like she has other gigs going on. It can only be 2 reasons. They screw her around too much, cutting her and bringing her back, and not enough money....or

She had one too many surgeries and she's self conscious of her face with all the horrible things said online. She turns 60 in July.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The actress taking over from her looks quite a lot like earlier, pre-stretch Taylors. She's also 10 years younger, so now the respectable lawyer had Thomas when she was 15 maybe??!

Boss likes you more than his wife so he fires you... errrm Donna that's a lawsuit!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shoot... Did I miss Xavier? I almost forgot so missed the first part of the show, he must have been in that first 8 minutes, darnit, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He had quite a few lines, too!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I can cope with all this ridiculousness over Deacon! It's bad enough how they treated Finn over Sheila, but at least their issues with Sheila were warranted.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think we are getting close to another Brooke and Ridge break-up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New-Taylor is coming, so that's probably why. Play that fiddle again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are they going to completely ignore the fact that last time we saw Taylor, she tried to murder Bill?

And she looks more like Steffy's sister than her mother.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH says there's going to be a shoot-out with Taylor and Sheila since both of them are gunslingers. LOL

There just might be!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My money's on Sheila!

I looked it up, and it was 2002 when Sheila "killed" Taylor the first time. Thomas was born in 1998 and Steffy & Phoebe in 1999 so were toddlers. Then Taylor was "dead" until 2005, when Thomas was played by a 19 year old and Steffy was played by a 13 year old. Hardly Brooke's fault Taylor missed the kids' childhoods!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
New Taylor's wig is pretty bad. My goodness!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is!!

Sean Kanan was in one of the Karate Kid movies. I noticed him when I rewatched them last year. So he's actually pretty good at karate.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I've seen "Karate Kid III" about 20 times! I never realized that was him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was reading a list of the men Taylor has been with and 3 were a surprise to me! I knew about Ridge and Nick, but I had no idea she was also with Rick, Eric and Thorne!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she's no saint, yet always painted as one. She married Ridge before Brooke did, but married or was with Nick and Eric after Brooke was. Nick just after, if I remember correctly.

And let's not forget she was with Rick after Rick was with her daughter Phoebe!

What's bugging me most is that everyone seems to have forgotten that a couple of years ago - possibly less in soap time - she shot Bill! No one even comments on her mental health.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor plant, just pour it down the sink!

Tell Ridge you got a bit carried away at new year and had a drink, then go to some meetings and try to get back on track. Just leave out the bits about Deacon!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Even if they didn't want to tell Douglas what he actually saw, couldn't they have found some way to suggest to him that he shouldn't keep blabbing about it to everyone he meets?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 11, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This Brooke thing is just ridiculous!!!

Ridge's ego is so fragile he can't take anything that threatens it.

Steffy has always been a mean girl and spoilt brat, but after trying to rehab her image for the last few years and making her almost pleasant, the writers have just, I don't know, decided to double down on old Steffy!?!? Wow what a complete hypocritical b____ she's being!

And I thought for a while that Taylor might be normal now she has a new actress but no, jump first, ask questions later.

Poor old Brooke, just a string of hypocritical people wanting to beat her up. And the actress is doing such a good job of actually making her seem confused, vulnerable, and honestly contrite.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We got a rerun today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Us to. It was kind of a relief from the current story ;).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's been renewed for two more seasons, and there's going to be a Brooke special!!

"In honor of the huge anniversary milestone, the series will air a standalone episode (set for Thursday, March 24) dedicated to Brooke Logan (played by Katherine Kelly Lang since the show’s debut in 1987) and “five of her true loves,” per the official synopsis.

Fan favorites slated to appear include Nick Marone (played by Jack Wagner from 2003 to 2012) and Thorne Forrester (played by Winsor Harmon from 1996 to 2016). The special will also feature current characters like Eric Forrester (played by OG cast member John McCook), Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye)."

https://tvline.com/2022/03/02/bold-and-the-beautiful-renewed-season-36-37-brooke-logan-special-episode-cbs/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, 35 years playing the same character. I'm trying to think of anybody else besides Eric that's been there the whole 35 years.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think that must be it. I hope they had an Eric tribute at some point or he'll be feeling unappreciated :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Have you seen Fin doing the Liberty Mutual insurance commercial? It's pretty funny

This is the extended version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMX14UZcaYI

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hippedy Dippedy.

That scene this week with him and Steffy came out of nowhere. I don't know if they thought they'd completely trashed Steffy's personality so they'd better try and get some fans back with a sexy scene.

And her bump is showing quite big now, I wonder how long before she's off on maternity leave.