TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through March 04, 2022 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I want Gary to be with Maggie.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sigh … I was finally warming up to Gary and Darcy as a couple and his relationship with her son was very sweet. At this point, it’s crushing that didn’t work out.

As much as I like Maggie, I find her a bit irritating. For someone who is an expert in psychology she’s not very good with people. Gossiping about other people at work is bad form and nothing but trouble.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol you actually have a point there... But if you wait long enough... Gary and Darcy will probably be back together again in a season or so...

I haven't watched a soap opera in years... My husband still watches one...since the 70s... The other day I passed by and looked at one of the actors... I said well he's back with her again? I guess they had to because he slept with everybody else on the cast already. Time to go back into rotation again. Practically no relationships stand the test of time anymore on these shows

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Gary should leave well enough alone.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
@Dogdoc - he can't. Gary always meddles.
And Maggie breaks all the HIPAA rules.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, November 02, 2021 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree Kona.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This latest episode sure covered a lot of ground.

Poor Gary seems to never get the girl for long.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
At least he got to keep the dog...😊

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 19, 2021 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes.The dog still loves him!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 19, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The dog is my favorite character.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 19, 2021 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is a very cool dog..

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
A dog that he just forgot about as he drives away with Maggie to Albany?? He just jumps in the car and goes. Poor Colin!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
It's more important to Maggie to help the mom (who doesn't even want her help) of a former client than it is to spend time with her new boyfriend? Or even just have some me time?

And a teen (Sophie) is sexually molested and her mom abandons her? Makes sense.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Julie lol I said the SAME thing about Colin. I'm always worrying about the animals....

Maybe this trip is the way Maggie and Gary get back together

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Gary might have been worried about the safety of his car.

I think he was smart to drive Maggie.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I'm with you on the dog. I always obsess on the animals on any show ("Who's walking that dog?" "Who's feeding that dog?" "What about the dog?" "Nothing better happen to that dog or I'll be upset!"). I actually had to finally stop watching The Walking Dead when they brought on a dog, I was so worried that something would happen to it.

I've kind of lost interest in this show. It was so good the first season, but I think it's kind of lost steam. I still have the last episode in my DVR, but don't feel any complusion to watch it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
A lot happened in the last episode, Babyjaxmom.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, thanks. I'll get to it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Maggie wanted him to drive and Gary was smart to offer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And sure, my mind goes to details, but in a narrative of any life things happen that are not included in the narrative.

My friend took a trip to Colorado awhile back. Yes, she boarded her cat and prior to that got his shots updated that are required for boarding. And she also listed me as a person to call if he got sick during boarding.

But in telling of her trip, I doubt if Marley the cat was mentioned often.

This is not like live feeds.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax in WD I was devastated about the tiger...and don't get me started about the horses lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If animals are hurt in a show, I cannot keep watching.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I fell behind with this show and just watched the last episode.
Laughing at the comments here as I agree with so many, but especially the comments about the dog!
As Gary was getting in the car to drive Maggie to Albany I was yelling at him to go home first to get Colin! That dog must have a super strong bladder given all the time he's left home alone.

Anyone know why the actress that played Delilah left? I don't really miss the character, but am curious since they still show the kid now and then from their home in Paris, but never show Delilah.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just read an article that Stephanie Szostak is going from a regular character to a recurring character on the show. I see her name is still in the credits. The problem is that she lives in Connecticut with her family, and the show is filmed in Vancouver, BC (Canada). It is hard for her to go back and forth between her family and the show, because of Covid restrictions and quarantine rules. So she's going to be a recurring character and possibly show up via Zoom now and then. I respect her decision to put her family first, though I miss her on the show.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/23/delilah-leaving-a-million-little-things-abc/

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Good show last night

I don't know how many are left till the finale.