TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through February 12, 2022 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was very fun. I worked for Selectv (cable before we had cable) We had just gotten Playboy content and they had a contest for the top salespeople. I was #1. I think the top 3 won. We also partied in the caves in the backyard. I have no pics :-( we just didnt walk around with cameras like today

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
after watching this show, they probably have pics of me though haha

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also was at the playboy club in Vegas a few times when we stayed at the Palms

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
you Have lived an interesting life.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree that the Roulette Wheel and such are probably rigged...but since the money won goes to charity....I'm ok with it. The water spraying microphones at the end are my favorite!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Me too, Sincebb1... it's just all in good fun, of course. And it does make me laugh!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did you see any celebrities while you were there Pamy?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Great Pee Pageant ... there is a new movie coming out on Hallmark called Cut, Color, Murder and when I see the trailer all I hear is Welcome to "The Great Pea Pageant", then they cut to other parts of the movie.

I don't know if my hearing is going or the guy is just not pronouncing the K, but I had to goggle to find out what the heck was going on because I couldn't believe there was a "Pee Pageant". I have to admit it occurred to me that the former guy might own the Pee Pageant, hahahahahaha.

Anyway I found the written text online and it is the Great Peak Pageant.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, just Hef and some of the bunnies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the Secrets of Playboy was very interesting. I interviewed to be a bunny when they opened the San Diego Club, that would have been in 81ish I think, didn't make it but it was fun. I don't know how long the club lasted but it was down the street from a Corporate office of Crocker Bank (if you are old enough to remember them) and we went there for lunch alot.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hefner was a pretty interesting person.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, you sexy vixen!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I did the tryouts for the San Diego Chargers too!! That was really fun, learning the dance and everything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That's awesome!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am also watching Secrets Of Playboy. My friends mom was really well connected. Somehow she got an invite to a party at the mansion. She then tells me it's a Lingerie Party.

There were 4 of us. The other girls are all in...well practically nothing. I wanted to wear a onesie really. I decided I would wear the lingerie...but with silk PJs on top. With all the buttons closed.lol

My friend had hired a limo. So when they showed the gate opening and the road going up to the house...it brought me back.

When we got to the party I was overwhelmed. So many people. Drugs, alcohol, sex....too much for me. It just was not my scene. I hadn't even wanted to go in the first place.

I got the limo driver to get me out of the gate and he got me a cab.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I guess I have to add another Scyfy show to my must watch list. ASTRID & LILLY SAVE THE WORLD

They wanted to be cool kids until they accidently opened a portal to an evil dimension and now they are warriors!

I was laughing the entire show, except maybe the eyeballs part.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved to too Sadiesmom, it cracked me up. Was on after Resident Alien so I just stuck with it.

Should be really cute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JANET JACKSON documentary tonight. My papers tvguide shows it on A&E and Lifetime, can't wait.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I love coming on all these threads that we talk about all the different shows... But I half dread it... Because I know there will be multiple suggestions of new shows that I need to watch!

It's nice because I probably wouldn't have caught half of the ones if not for the suggestions... But then I have all these series that I have to hurry up and watch

Then all the other shows that I normally watch are probably coming back at the end of February or so... This is now my part-time job lol

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
A lot of shows I am watching now are having their finales, so I will need new shows.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The Gilded Age on PBS just started. Classy and engrossing. Excellent cast.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Gilded Age is on HBOMAX, not PBS.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oopsy! Thx Colour.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, February 11, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm getting hooked on watching Australian reality tv. Just started the latest season of Survivor. It's a blood versus water season and Sandra is playing with her daughter.
Probably old news to most, but I found it exciting!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Australian Big Brother was one of my favorites. Look for Series 10, Snoopsmom. I think you might like it if you haven't seen it.