TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: Archive through January 25, 2022 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And he still performs in Vegas! This got my husband and I talking about how when we were growing up, there were so many acts that did imitations. Rich Little, of course, Frank Gorshin, John Byner, there was a woman that I can't think of her name. We said no one does it for a living anymore though there are many that do it for SNL, etc. He said well Frank Caliende is good and we turn the tv on and there he is on some sports show this morning doing imitations!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they can get Bobcat Goldthwait back too? Bobcat can take off his pants and Tom Bergeron can put them on again lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 01, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
https://youtu.be/0KRKfDzfMh0

I think this link works? It's a snippet of that show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Sex in the City ... couldn't find a thread for the sequel that has started but found this tweet funny.

Kathleen Schmidt @KathMSchmidt
·
6m
A better description of #JustLikeThat: Carrie, a 55yo irrelevant failed writer, learns that depending on a man for financial stability is not as good of an idea as her Manolos thought.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm straining my brain trying to remember this.

Which show that I watch has a black man with some kind of cancer in his spine?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have no idea Naja, I can't think of anything I watch that has a character with some sort of spinal cancer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sugar. It's driving me crazy. I'm on a mission today to try to figure it out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I couldn't remember this. It's Detective Donovan McAvoy on CW's "Coroner" that has a spinal tumor. He had good news about it before last season ended, though. The radiation was working.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Celebrity deaths of the year... there were a few I hadn't heard about:

https://tvline.com/gallery/tv-stars-who-died-in-2021-in-memoriam/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So sad how many childhood favorites were on that list, Kitt. Thanks for posting.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch ‘Pivoting’ last night? Generally premieres leave me cold as they need to set up the plots and characters, so I always plan on giving a show 2-3 episodes before judging. But, I absolutely loved it. Am a massive Eliza Coupe fan, still think ‘Benched’ wasn’t given the proper chance. Lol Ginnifer Goodwin seems to have a found a good character match for the first time in awhile and Maggie Q also seems to have an immediate handle on who her character is. Looking forward to this one!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just watched a trailer, Rissa, and it reminds me of a cleaned-up 'bad moms'. I really like all 3 actresses so I'll try to catch this one.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Calling all Justified fans - Timothy Olyphant will be reprising his role as Raylon Givens in a sequel series based on the book City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit by Elmore Leonard.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Great news we will be seeing Raylon again. One of my favorite characters.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've watched the first two episodes of Naomi on the CW. I like it so far. There's something about Naomi. Is she an alien? Is she a superhero? The actress is adorable. And Barry Watson (7th Heaven is still cute!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I had no clue Ozark started back up last night!!! 4 new eps!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, IMDB.COM shows that the first 7 (of 14) episodes (AKA Part 1 of season 4) were released yesterday. The second set of 7 episodes is TBA.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/episodes/?ref_=tt_ov_epl

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ty Sanfran! I have missed Ruth :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have been watching Jimmy Fallon's That's My Jam on NBC. It's a musical game show with celebrities. Celebs have to complete musical challenges against the other team.

Before the holidays they had a little preview of it. I laughed my butt off. They had Snooki and Jwoww on one.. and then they had the judges from The Voice. Every week they have different stars and every one of them has been amazing.

The challenges are ridiculously funny. Like on one Josh Groban had to sing a song karaoke style. When Barry White's head bopped over the words he had to sing in a low voice then when Andy Gibbs head bopped over the other words he had to sing high.

The final challenge is always the same they have to get in separate booths in teams and sing the words to a song. If they get it correct the other team gets sprayed with water if they don't they get sprayed with water themselves.

It's just really a good time. I recommend it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watch it, Sincebb1. It's so much fun! :-)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I have been watching Your mom my dad on HBO. Its sort of a dating show. Single parents have been put into a house to meet and mingle while their 20 something childten watch from nearby and try to steer them into healthier relationships. The kids get to watch their parent interact with the others and interfere. Its quite quirky and watchable!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We watched an episode of "That's My Jam" when we stumbled on it. I agree that it's very funny and it also shows how remarkably talented these celebrities are.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like That's My Jam also, but I kind of think they cater to the celebrities a little with the song choices. And I never think that roulette thing is actually random.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I started watching Secrets of Playboy on A & E. I am enjoying it. I went to a party at the mansion and met Hef one night in the 80s.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s very cool Pamy. However did you manage that? 70sand 80s we’re the heyday.