TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Netflix Series Recommendations : ARCHIVES: Archive through December 25, 2021 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My gosh, I'm sitting down to watch the first episode of the second season of Locke and Key. I'm watching the recap and I'm thinking I need to go back and watch the first season again. There are things that are kind of fuzzy. It's crazy how much stuff happened just within the first season! I wish there were hey Rob are Taran podcast summary LOL

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I found that to be true for me. I cant remember a lot of first seasons ending!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey...thank you, I'm not alone. Lol I even found a summary of the whole first season, started reading it, and was surprised how jammed packed it was with plot content. No wonder it was never boring!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like the idea of having those keys to unlock other worlds. You never know what will happen next

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Binge watching as we speak!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Now I’m interested and I have this on my list of things to watch!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, October 29, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Maid was excellent. would highly recommend. The acting was excellent.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We loved Maid also. I loved that Andie McDowell (Margaret Qualley's mom in real life) played her mother. We have bipolar disease in my family, so it was painfully familiar.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Finished Locke & Key season 2. Loved it!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just finished watching Unbelievable. It's from 2019, but we hadn't seen it. Only 8 episodes, and they were pretty riveting, so they went fast. Great cast, too. Merritt Weaver and Toni Collette, plus others.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought Unbelievable was pretty good.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, thanks for recommendation of Maid. Just finished it. Very good

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 14, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Since. Now we're watching Imposters on Netflix. There are only two seasons, but we'll finish season one tonight. It's pretty good and takes some twists and turns you don't see coming (but I do, cause I'm a good guesser! Hubby's always saying, "Have you seen this before?").

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Anyone that likes food challenge competitions...School of Chocolate with chocolatier chef Amaury Guichon. Just amazing! The techniques used are nothing short of brilliant!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Love Merritt Weaver!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too! I've loved her since she was on Nurse Jackie. Also one of hubby's favorite movies is Signs. She had a small part in that movie as the pharmacy employee who wanted Mel Gibson's character to take her confession, even though he was no longer being a priest. Didn't recognize her at first, but I knew I'd seen her before and it just nagged at me till I looked it up and found out it was her!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just watched Unbelievable. Again, thanks for the heads up! It was as you said...riveting! Watched all eight episodes back to back LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable was so good. And based on a local unbelievable true story.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah it all just leaves you shaking your head. The piecing together of the puzzle by the two women detectives was just phenomenal

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I've been reading on Oxygen True Crime Buzz about the all the real people involved in the case. It's so very interesting. They really chose actors that looked very much like the them

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
True Story with Kevin Hart is really good! I'm on ep 4. He really is a good actor.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Clickbait was pretty good. The writers of this miniseries really keep you guessing!

It's about a family man that gets kidnapped. The family realizes it when they see a viral video of him. He is bleeding and holding a sign saying "I abuse women" and "at 5 million views I die". What follows is a ridiculously twisted story of the search for him and the dangers of social media in our society nowadays.

You probably will have to watch all 8 episodes back to back. I did!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, we just finished Kevin Hart's "True Story" tonight, and loved every minute! I pretty much guessed the plot early on, but it didn't matter. I still loved it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 24, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just finished "Clickbait" after seeing it posted here. It got a little crazy at the end, but it was a pretty good mystery. No way could you have guessed the end. Every time I thought I had he predicted it, I was wrong.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, December 25, 2021 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Clickbait when I watched it earlier this year. It was so suspenseful and surprising. It was a perfect "binge show".

Just like you, Naja, every time I thought I had it figured out ... I was wrong.