TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: Archive through November 24, 2021 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Anyone want to explain why, when Sonny arrived home, opened the door didn't yell, "CARLY I'M HOME!" ?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't explain anything happening on this show

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I missed Monday show. I suspect that the bomb was in the car carrying the two mob bosses?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Fan3.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Fan3, Ms Wu tipped Jason off and he had Brick and Spinelli transfer the bomb to the mob bosses car instead. BOOM!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sonny made it in the nick of time!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, good questions ... SheKnows' Soaps @soapsdotcom
·
3h
Does General Hospital's Sonny have feelings for Nina? Will he and Carly get a happily ever after? And what the heck is going on with Buddy The Goat?
@MauriceBenard
answers your burning questions!

https://twitter.com/soapsdotcom/status/1441069462883606529

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 04, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW!! That is some dress Sam is wearing, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I got an old show today but I missed what happened to delay the show.

Anyone know?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was just as confused as you! There was no breaking story that took over the news

Ladyripp

10-06-2021

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyripp a private message Print Post    
There was a school shooting in Arlington Texas
(New name for me, used to be MissPoufy)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was scheduled on our guide as a repeat.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Was there not a show today either? It says on record schedule it was canceled because of a programming update ??? 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw a show today, but was on a webinar so can't really tell you much about what happened.

It was a new show and I remember they did talk about Leo having an issue, and Drew seems to be "on a mission" that he doesn't really know about, LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep during it but I do remember Sam and Dante telling each other they wanted to be together and Victor telling Valentin that he was his father.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 09, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, I wish he was still playing Spencer.... Nicolas J Bechtel ✰
@NicolasJBechtel
·
1h
i can tell who my mom is on the phone with just by the things she’s says. today was “what in the HELL are you guys doing with your money?? That should have lasted you guys all semester!!” Flushed face

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So, Mr Sheffield, from the Nanny is now on this show. Are Tad and Ryan, from All My Children still on, too?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ryan is now Drew Cain and I haven't seen Tad for a while because he and Laura are supposedly in hiding.

I read some gossip that Jax will be leaving and maybe Jason as well because they don't want to be vaccinated and it's the show's policy.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Silly boys it’s global…unless they get hired by a company doing weekly testing as they are opting out of getting the shot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goody!!! Brad is coming back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, I may have spoken too soon but I bet he is back soon. I can't wait.

Ladyripp

10-06-2021

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyripp a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm done with GH after watching it for over 40 years. Firing two of the best actors because they don't want to take the vaccine (have they never heard of natural immunity?)

I guess personal freedoms have no meaning in this country anymore.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Ladyripp, when you are working in close proximity to other people during a pandemic it is important to protect your fellow co-workers. Personal freedom in this case involves deciding if you will follow the rules or look for work elsewhere. There is a choice. Mandated vaccines are not something new. In our state students must be protected against poliomyelitis, Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus (DPT), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis B, and Varicella (chicken pox). Any student who does not comply with immunization requirements will not be permitted to continue
in school until he or she complies. When traveling in other parts of the world I was also required to get many other vaccines, typhoid, yellow fever, cholera, malaria, ect. I could get them or stay home. I chose to get them. If requirements are allowed to backslide, these diseases will began causing chaos again.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
personal freedoms have meaning - if you choose to comply you can continue working here, if you use your personal freedom to choose not to, then you can find work somewhere that they agree with your choice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are welcome to their personal freedom and "natural immunity", which by the way doesn't last that long, but I feel if you do not want to be vaccinated then you have chosen to isolate and stay home until the pandemic is over.

So I was glad that they went on their merry way to do something else.

Bummed about Steve Burton, but Ingo has some other issues he needs to work on, I think this was just his excuse to get around those.