TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): Archive through September 30, 2021 users admin

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
awesome, Naja! thanks for the update!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Excellent news! Thanks Naja, I was hoping they would have more seasons of Get Shorty.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 06, 2021 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! I've never seen anyone on the board talk about it so I was thinking I was the one who watched. I think my favorite part of the whole show was the relationship between Amara and Rick. Now that she's dead for sure, I'm going to miss that!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, May 08, 2021 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I dont think she died Naja, wasn't one of the last scenes of her in the hospital?
I also enjoy Amara and Rick.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 08, 2021 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I totally forgot about the shot of her in the hospital bed. Thanks for reminding me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am watching the silliest comedy and I hurt from laughing.

"Wellington Paranormal", Sundays, on CW.
The first 2 eps aired tonight.

It's a 30 min comedy about 2 bumbling cops in New Zealand, a man and a woman, who are sent out on any paranormal calls to the police. I'm laughing right now because they are Googling what to say during an exorcist. LOL They occasionally stop to talk to someone just off camera like in Modern Family, except for Modern Family, they looked into the camera.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sounds fun!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks for recommending Wellington Paranormal, Naja. It is hilarious! Completely silly.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like a new supernatural series will start on Syfy this Friday.

I always give shows that sound like this a shot. (spooky with a good dose of humor, from what I've read)

Oh yeah...it stars two of the actors from Schitt's Creek for all you SC fans. They're real estate agents who specialize in selling haunted properties...all they have to do is get rid of the ghost (or whatever) and/or spin the situation into a positive for the sale! :-)

Some clips and stuff:

SurrealEstate - Friday, July 16, SYFY
https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/surrealestate

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That sounds so fun!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sounds like fun, SFJF! I set it up to record! Thanks!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That does sound fun!

(Now I’ve got to find it up here.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dancing with the Stars will return on Monday, September 20th. Still with Tyra Banks as the host (sorry!). I saw a post on FB where they announced the premier date, and almost every single comment was about how much people hate Tyra. She is really unpopular. I wonder how many viewers they've lost because of her?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rieann, during last night's "Wellington Paranormal" I lost it during the part where they both were trying to prove they were by the toilet. "If you were sitting on the toilet, you'd be sitting on my head right now because my head's in the toilet." hahaha!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I deleted DWTS from my DVR the day they announced Tyra as the hostess.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Too funny, Naja. They crack me up - O’Leary especially.

ETA - I also loved, the very 70s, crocheted blanket ghost.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I didn't realize it before, but they are both using their real names on the show.

eta: Hah! The crocheted blanket ghost...hahahah

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just a heads up that tonight "Impeachment: American Crime Story" starts tonight on FX.

It has some of the oddest casting I have ever seen. Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp?! Clive Owen and Edie Falco as the Clintons?! So weird.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant wait!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Big Sky season 2 starts tonight on ABC. I'm hoping it's better than the second half of season 1.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Naja. That was bad. I'm surprised it got picked up for a second season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I kind of enjoyed the first half of Big Sky because I found the bad guys made it interesting but I didn’t bother with the second half.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Killing off John Carroll Lynch was a mistake.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I don't like to describe a bad character as entertaining but those two guys were entertaining. Add in his wife and it made for a much more interesting show with much more than the standard shapeless bad guy criminals.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, ITA! he was the reason I watched. I will start the 2nd season to see if it starts off well