TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through September 19, 2021 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I hate they left us hanging again.... seen where fear starts again April 11 th. Wonder if this is the finale for this season?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Two more episodes left of TWD this season... looks like the next one is Daryl and Carol again. The last is meant to be flashback from Negan to time with his wife.

They did say from the start that these bonus six episodes are just little extra stories they wanted to tell, but I've been finding them a bit... unnecessary.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They left us hanging again and we won't get to see what happens with that group til the fall, when WD returns, right?

I am bored with the Daryl Carol eps already. I am still shocked they are going to carry a whole new series

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah it doesn't sound like it will be resolved in the next two episodes. But Season 11A (10 episodes) is meant to start a bit earlier than normal, so that's a little something.

I don't know where they can go with Daryl and Carol. It's not like there's going to be some big love story or anything like that to keep us hooked. I assume they're going to go off on this long ride they've sometimes spoken about, meet some people, maybe hang around or move on to more people... unless they're going to somehow join up with the Fear or World Beyond people.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt & Pamy I also wonder where they think they would take that story line. So far I too think these were unnecessary stories. Let’s hope it all comes together someday lol.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"unless they're going to somehow join up with the Fear or World Beyond people."

Or....option 3: Maybe they'll run into Rick Grimes and Michonne and a whole new community of helicopter people. They're both Alphas which seems to be a priority for those guys.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo yeah, maybe at the end of Season 11 they somehow they find out where Rick is, and decide to do a road trip to get him. It would be good if it has a purpose other than just day to day exploring.

There's also that long parade of people Michonne saw from the hill the last time we saw her. I thought they were meant to be the CRM (three circles/helicopter people who have Rick) from World Beyond but apparently they were another group. They're out there to be found.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I like option 3. I could never get into World Beyond

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, April 03, 2021 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
That would some day tie it up. So that’s good. Just waiting on episode 21.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow that was a good show.

Only thing that distracted me was the caption "12 years ago." 12????! It's about 10 and a half years into the zombie apocalypse! I'm not always in lockstep with the TWD wiki and other timelines, but I'm always pretty close, and they all say between 10 and 11 years in.

Season 11 starts August 22nd.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm probably going to give this show another go.

As a new viewer, I guess I should start at the beginning? It's been on so long and there are so many episodes. How should I put this? Are there any seasons that I should consider skipping?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Season 1: superb
Season 2: superb
Season 3: good
Season 4: This is where it gets a bit too violent imo. There's one scene, I think at the mid way point, where my body stood itself up and almost fled the room without my brain knowing what was happening, it was so bad. Especially if like me you are very attached to the characters at that point. But around that there are some excellent bits.
Season 5: OK
Season 6: OK
Season 7: This is where Negan comes in. You might already know what happens but this is another leave the room moment, and then it's a pretty nasty season of bad things happening.
Season 8: OK
Season 9: Lots of bad stuff again. At least one very shocking part.
Season 10: OK

It's one of my favourite shows, but I get really attached to characters, and then if something bad happens, or could potentially happen to one of them then I have to kind of pull myself back from what's happening and try to be more distant. That happened for me in Season 4. But it's still excellent tv in my opinion.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt! That's a great summary.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt gave a great summary. I loved season 4 but it was gut wrenching. I probably liked season 5 more than Kitt. Season 7 was the end for me. I still watch but my heart isnt attached to the cast like it used to be

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 06, 2021 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks again. I’ll be on the lookout when I get to season 4.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, your timelines are amazing!! ty so much!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Pamy :-). I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in Fear anymore, but once I've started something I have to finish, so you'll all be getting timelines until the shows are cancelled, lol ;).

I'll do TWD S10C this week, ready for the new season.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought the new season started this weekend, but it doesn't!! The episode listed on Sunday is actually a Talking Dead, talking about the new season. Actual shows start the next Sunday :-(.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
awww ty for the heads up!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for the timelines, it is getting more excited for the season to start!!!!

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Kitt,

A new episode was on, but only for those that get AMC+....

So if anybody has AMC+, you can watch it. Read it was a cliffhanger.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, spoilers everywhere! I've had to unsubscribe from a WD chat board I was on!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First four minutes of the season premiere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekwrWMIlB6A&

Looks very exciting but I hope it's going to be brighter than that when it's on my tv screen!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
exciting!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I saw the episodes on regular AMC. You can watch early on AMC+.

I was finally able to buy the season on Prime. Everyone seems pretty pissed off about the AMC+ viewing. I just couldn’t pre purchase the season but could later into the episodes.