TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: Archive through June 29, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me tooo!!!!! love it!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else getting tired of the evil nanny storyline? As if Liz wouldn't fully vet this woman first? Just seems so naive and trusting.

And I am totally confused as to who Red is now, as I thought we were told that Ilya (played by Gabriel Mann) was who Red was in his former life, before he started pretending to be Red. Now there's this mysterious stranger who IS Ilya, and who is "like a brother" to Red. So is Red really the original Reddington? I'm so confused. They are making this too complicated. And now we are told Katerina's father wanted her killed? I think this show should consider wrapping things up.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I use to look forward to it but it's so confusing now. Almost like it's just throwing stuff together to fill the time . Why would Liz not check someone out that she's trusting with her child and the whole let me rush over there and do front her alone is stupid . Also not liking the new girl either. I think you are right it's time to end it

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Glad I'm not the only one. The Blacklist has lost its way. I am enjoying seeing Gabriel Mann. But even Red seems bored with the current storylines.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, December 09, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m a big fan of the characters on this show, but in general, I hate torture scenes. Boring and just not what I want to watch.

Plus the Nanny plot line is beyond dumb. Surely Elizabeth can’t be that stupid. Oh wait, obviously she can be that stupid.

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
That was my thought on Elizabeth. She is an FBI agent and she entrusted a total stranger with her daughter without venting her first. Yeah ok.
Then believes everything her mother tells her without doing any research, holy yikes.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, April 13, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
The new season is bringing back the fun. I like seeing a bit of humor.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I only watch for James Spader. He is a great Red

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are going to use animation!!!

Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 3h
#TheBlacklist finale had to get creative due to coronavirus shutdowns.
@NBCBlacklist

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1257763244682477568

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that is awesome!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the season finale last night?

The use of animation worked out great.

It was also nice seeing all the major actors talking to us from their homes in stay at home quarantine. And also the highlights of all the background people/production folks.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved it!! I appreciated what they did so we could see the finale. Maybe Walking Dead should have thought of this! especially since it came from a comic book!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This show is starting to bore me, but last weeks episode was a true gem. It was beautiful and funny and tense and exciting. there was a eulogy to the late actor who played the DMV guy. It's an episode not to be missed. Well done Blacklist. Wish they'd get back to the heart and wit of this show, like displayed here, and write Elizabeth and the mythology of her russian spy heritage out of the storyline.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
If they would get rid of Liz I would watch it again. I gave up on the show. :-(

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Liz wasn't in last week's ep. It's worth a look. Lots of good Reddington stuff.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda, I should have watched.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Way back in 2018 I guessed that Red was really her mom and I think tonight's ep cinched that theory.

I read she was leaving the show so I think she is really dead but..... they didnt show her eyes fixed in a stare dead so I think they leave it open to her surviving and bringing her back in the final season if they wanted to.

Tonight's ep was a big boring tease to get to the final 15 min.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Oh good, I forgot and only caught about the last 20 minutes, which was very intriguing.

I was coming here to ask if she was really dead. I did see some tweets today that made me think that she was leaving, therefore going to be dead. I was thinking this was the finale since it was episode 22, are there more or is this the last of this season?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i definitely wasnt expecting to get teary eyed with the flashbacks at the end...but i guess after 8 years, characters get to you (well it was more seeing Liz connect with all the other characters in the flashbacks)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Legal, the flashbacks reminded me of how good the show was the first few years. I miss Mr Kaplan! and Tom!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have to say that was one of the most frustrating arcs in the history of television. I can’t imagine where they will go with this next season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow! I didn't think they'd kill Liz off. A while back I suggested the write her off the show. It seemed apparent she didn't want to do it any longer, hence the few eps where she wasn't on at all. Plus I grew tired of the mythology.

I thought for sure they would reveal Red was the mother and I was prepared to boo and throw things at the TV. Seriously shark jumping if they go there.

I'll be interested to see what they do next season. I wish they'd just do a 10 show wrap up and tell us more about REd (and not that he's the mother). and just entertain us!

ANd yes, I got teary at the flash backs too -- reminders of why we've all been watching this show for years. IT used to be so very good.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They built the series around Liz finding out who Red is and why he cares about her and his relationship with her and now she will never know. Some people may think that’s good storytelling but I just find this sort of thing frustrating. I have enough frustration in life without finding it in “entertainment”.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree and I kind of got the same let down as the ending of Lost. I feel like we all guessed who he is a long time ago and then they spent 2 seasons trying to show us we guessed wrong only to come back and show us we were right all along