TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: Archive through September 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and Spencer is not innocent, he has just been replaced.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Spencer is no angel, that's for sure. And who IS that weird nurse just strolling around the hospital?

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I’m having a hard time with Cameron Mathison playing Drew...he’s definitely cute, but also 10 years older (almost 52) than Billy Miller. I will get used to it, I guess.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Also interesting is that both Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig, who plays Hayden, were connected, maybe married, on All My Children. I can't remember exactly, but they were together. So now we have Michael E. Knight as Martin, Syrus's brother, from AMC. Chase's mom, Kim Delaney, played Michael E. Knight's sister, on AMC. Oh and Michael E. Knight was from the primary family. He played Tad Martin. I guess I remember a little bit.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yayadeb, I thought the same thing. Of course, I am very partial to Billy Miller in any soap. This will be interesting.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
That is Kim Delaney ?.. I would have never guessed
I agree not good recasting of Drew’s age
Don’t care for new Spenser guy.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Oh Carp!!!! The end of show today.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wasn't the only one that shouted NO!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't see what happened, got a phone call, so can someone explain please.

Thanks.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Peter is alive !!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They showed someone watching Maxie as she left Nina. They showed the feet and then the legs and then Peter!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, were you surprised, I figured he was alive when he wasn't in the freezer, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I figured he was alive but hadn't heard anything about him coming back yet so it was a surprise.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, just as Sonny said "you look like you have seen a ghost", they cut to wait for Biden's speech.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Sofia Mattsson (Sasha) and her husband, who welcomed a son on July 26.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally!!! so glad Jax has discovered Sonny, now is he going to bring Sonny back to walk in on Carly and Jason's wedding in true soap opera fashion LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Maurice Bernard posted a picture on Twitter of him sitting on a couch and said Sonny's back and he won't be sitting down (or something to that effect). Glad this whole story will be over soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, Biden has pre-empted my show!!!!

Anyone have updates?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It was on Hulu tonight. Jax was really reading Nina the riot act about hiding Sonny. She admitted she's in love with him, Mike, and pleaded with him not to tell. Jax said Carly and Jason's wedding will be that night and Nina is being cruel keeping Sonny from his wife and family.

Sonny is outside letting them talk, and thinking about his memories and what they could be, and looking at his watch, trying to remember. He threw it in frustration.

Jason and Carly kissed and I threw up and wanted to write the writers that this is the most revolting, disgusting soap storyline I've ever seen!

Jordan and Portia are rescued from the gas filled basement by Curtis. Jordan is in bad shape from the gas and from the head injury, still unconscious. Curtis remarked about her only having one kidney and Portia said it was imperative she get medical care ASAP.

Ned had Leo at the hospital for something and Leo took off and everyone was looking for him. Dr. Franco found him in his office, playing with the spinner toy and he suspects Leo has a condition and discusses it with Ned.

I probably am missing something, but that's what I can remember!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Things have really been heating up! So many good storylines right now! I can try to ignore the disgusting, awful, nauseating Carly story.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, I fully support this tweet ... Cissy Kenyon @nascarcissy48
·
9h
WE ARE ALL READY FOR SONNY'S RETURN!! KICK PETER'S @$$, TELL NINA OFF & RETURN TO PORT CHUCK, INTERRUPT CARLY'S AND JASON'S WEDDING (IT'S NOT LEGAL ANYWAYS!), TAKE CARE OF CYRUS FOR GOOD, & RESUME CONTROL OF THE 5 FAMILIES!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about the legality of the marriage last night. Sonny hasn't been gone long enough to be declared legally dead so even if he wasn't still alive somewhere, they still couldn't get married.

And I second Cissy's tweet!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Who else thinks Mike is going to regain consciousness as Sonny?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course he is, Misspouby, LOL. but the real question is how has he survived the smoke inhalation while unconscious under a fallen beam that he probably can't move.

HAHAHAHAHA, I suppose Jax will have to be a hero.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, this is too pretty of a wedding for there to be a Mob Shootout!

And interesting that there isn't any smoke when Sonny woke up.

So glad to see Mike, the real Mike, again!!