TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Amazon Prime Video: Archive through August 09, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 18, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Miz, ty! after I read your post I started to remember it. Funny how some shows just dont stay with me. The acting is so good on the show

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 18, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm so excited. S7 of Bosch drops next Friday!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2021 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....yes...similiar to Scandal except with less political push.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 19, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I have been binge watching Boscj..but I think it is losing me at season 6..the attorney shouldn't be representing anyone that Bosch is lead investigator on..she even said that in prior season

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 20, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just finished watch season 1 of Bosch. Enjoying it so far!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 21, 2021 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I finished watching S2/3 of Absentia this weekend and I have to say I really enjoyed S3. I liked the storyline involving the FBI and also that there weren't as many "flashbacks" for Emily. I think I may have enjoyed it more than S1.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We thought S1 of Absentia was way too long and drawn out. We may give the subsequent seasons a try though, if you say it's worth it Lexie-girl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
S2 of Absentia was okay (it wasn't awful)... but there are going to be events in S2 that will affect S3 so you kind of have to watch it. I also liked that there weren't as many "Barrett House" references in S3.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 27, 2021 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
S7 of Bosch is solid. It is only 8 episodes but it leads in well to the sequel which will be on iMDB.TV.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I enjoyed the final season, as well....what's the sequel? I need to look for it :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scoot... the sequel will be on iMDB.TV and will have Bosch, Honey Chandler and Maddie.

What is funny is when I heard about the sequel, I had my nephew come over to download iMDB.TV only to find out I already had it on my Amazon Prime thingy. All I had to do was scroll down the "home" screen for it.

I don't know when the sequel will air.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found something about it in USA Today. Here are a few snipets.

"Readers of "The Burning Room" already know where Harry eventually lands in a sequel due on Amazon's IMDb TV streaming service: A career as a private detective.

"In the Bosch sequel series, which started production this week but does not yet have a title or a premiere date, Harry will be joined by attorney Honey "Money" Chandler (Mimi Rogers) and his daughter Maddie (Madison Lintz), who grew up over the course of the original series. Other characters will resurface, as they do in Connelly's novels."

"Connelly, who also will work on the new series, is excited that it will diverge to a degree from his Bosch private-eye novels. "In the books, Harry is much older, retirement age. We have a different opportunity with the TV show, and we can really get into the mythos of the private eye in Los Angeles."

Dated 3 days ago:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2021/06/25/bosch..../

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 28, 2021 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
IMDBTV is free to everyone, but with commercials.

https://www.imdb.com/tv/

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I loved this season of Bosch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maris, it was definitely a solid season. The only season I didn't care for was S5 because I wasn't a fan of Harry going undercover in the "pill mill" storyline. I hated everything about the pill mill storyline (except for Harry getting custody of the dog). It just freaked me out.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The documentary Val about Val Kilmer is a really good watch. He always had a video camera with him so he caught a lot of footage of the movies he made and the other actors. His son does most of the narration of his dad's words which makes it even more touching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have Panic in my watchlist but I just saw on the other thread that it has been cancelled. Is it worth watching?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you mean can the season stand alone, yes it can. But if you're asking if it's any good. It's ok. It's illogical and convoluted, but some of it was entertaining. I didn't regret watching it, but I knew it would be cancelled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I watched about 20 minutes of Panic. It didn't grab me.

We just finished watching all seven seasons of Bosch. Excellent show. Now I'm a Titus Welliver fan. I hear they're working on a spinoff with Harry as a PI, rather than as a cop. Sounds great, except that it's supposed to be on Imdb TV, instead of Amazon. Ugh! Do I have to subscribe to every damn streaming service in the world??? We already subscribe to Amazon, Hulu, Disney+, Paramount+, PBS, BritBox, Acorn, Netflix and God only knows what else! Why do there have to be so many?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
IMDB TV is free and you don't have to sign up to watch. Unfortunately, there are ads.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I caught sight of a show on Disney+ called HARROW, stars Ioan Gruffudd. It’s an Australian show about a pathologist. I wouldn’t be screaming about it being Emmy worthy but I am enjoying it well enough. I am halfway through the second season (there are 3 online). Nice to find a newer show without a 18+ rating. Like most shows of this type, there is a mystery that is wrapped up in each episode with a more expansive plot that is revealed over the course of the season.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Why did I post the above here? Why did I not notice for several hours? 🤷‍♀️ lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've watched three seasons of Bosch and have enjoyed it. Taking a break and trying to find something else to watch for a bit. But yes, annoyed at how many streaming services there are! But glad to hear IMDB is going to be free. I have yet to check it out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, if you scroll down your "home page" on Prime, you'll see the listings for IMDB.tv