TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through August 15, 2021 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 25, 2021 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The actress that plays Steffy won the ONLY daytime Emmy for BnB tonight. It was for Outstanding performance by a lead actress in a drama series.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 25, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She seems to be really popular online. It's weird. Steffy the character has always (until more recently) been selfish and a bit of a mean girl, especially with Hope and Liam, and although the actress' acting is fine, she doesn't stand out in any way to me. Hard to stand out in a soap. But she often seems to win awards.

I can't think what Justin's end game is going to be. I presume he's not going to kill Thomas, so what can he actually do but delay the inevitable? He should have taken up Thomas' offer to just pretend it never happened.

Also, I think the evidence gets Liam off the hook, but Bill coordinated/created a hit and run and a cover up. Surely that doesn't go away, even if Vinnie did intend to kill himself.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Call the police, Hope!

Text someone to say where you are!

Or is that big door going to slam and her phone won't get a signal...

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Exactly Kitt!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Soooo; Vinnie records himself stepping in front of the car (getting killed) right? Well how did he manage to send that recording to Thomas?? And no one questions this?? It’s magic???

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aliens.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even think of that!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
So, does anyone else get the feeling that Paris and Finn will somehow get together? They have shown.some weird side glances between them that make me wonder.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's really weird that suddenly they're all friends with Paris. Had they even noticed she existed before?

Yes, something is going to happen there!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So who are Finn's bio parents??!

They wouldn't be making such a big deal of his adoption if it wasn't significant.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo just saw a trailer for next week. It's Steffy and Finn's wedding and they focus on the part where they say "does anyone know any reason why these two can't wed....."!

They have to be related somehow!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought! I think Fin is related to a Forrester!

eta: I love the new spot for the previews. I never caught them before.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking. There was some odd chit chat about the grandmothers. Maybe Taylor had a baby and gave it up?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they can't be as close as half-siblings, as they already have a baby and that would be too icky. But maybe half cousins with Eric as a grandfather... online people are talking about that Sheila, the one who married Eric and murdered people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The only funny look/comment today from Finn's dad was in response to mention of Taylor, and he used the word beautiful. Surely she can't actually be the mother, they would make them actual siblings, surely?!?

The person at the end zooming into the photo was a woman (or someone with long nails) but I don't think it could have been Taylor herself, or she'd have had a whole folder of Steffy photos.

Wiki says Taylor had a brother, no mention of a sister who could be Finn's mother.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It the actor who plays Finn's Dad an actor from another soap?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently One Life to Live and General Hospital!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0455316/

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought he seemed familiar!

eta: I bet that means he's going to be around for awhile.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmm so did the dad react to mention of the Spencers today? Maybe Bill got someone else pregnant. At least there would be no blood relation there, and I guess the dad would be concerned about it as he'd know Steffy's history with Liam and Bill.

And Steffy's comment about the Forresters, the Finnegans and the Spencers being one big messy family...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't realise how tall Paris, was, she seemed about a foot taller than Steffy or Hope!

Haven't seen Pam for ages!

I was trying to get clues from the dad again. Nothing obvious over Liam, thought there might be as the other day it seemed like it might be a Spencer link. Maybe more will happen tomorrow...

By the way, does anyone think nu-Ridge ad libs his lines? Today he said something like he thought his tux would make him look fat, but it turns out it's the fat that makes him look fat. Surely no one would have scripted that for him! He's had a complete personality transplant since old-Ridge. I quite like him, when they don't make him an arrogant bleeep.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So his bio-mum is Sheila Carter, arch enemy or the Forresters and Logans. Unless of course one of them is marrying her of course.

Little disappointed, I thought it might be more scandalous!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you were right about Sheila!

But where has Sheila been since we last saw her? Did she just leave or was she in jail or a psychiatric hospital or something?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I found this:
https://soaps.sheknows.com/gallery/bold-beautiful-sheila-carter-timeline-photos-through-years-kimberlin-brown/

She's on BnB and Y&R so there's a lot I don't know about. But it doesn't have anything since she was last on BnB in 2017 messing with Quinn.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The actress who played Zoe was on Fantasy island this week! She had short hair and relatively decent clothes!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I've just realised her husband (on Fantasy Island) is Xander! She's going to be in more episdoes, he (spoiler alert) isn't.