TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: Archive through August 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
George Pennacchio
@abc7george
· 1h

#BREAKING - Actor Stuart Damon, best known for playing Alan Quartermaine on @GeneralHospital has died at 84. He also played The Prince in the 1965 TV movie, “Cinderella.”
He’d been struggling with renal failure.
(Camera courtesy ABC, Cathy Blaivas & Craig Sjodin)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Smokey, sometimes I do think I am talking to myself, hahahahaha.

So I missed yesterday's show, anything good happen, I am speculating that Jason is going to marry Carly and I think Spencer is sending the creepy stuff to Ava.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Jason just said he and Carly are getting married. I should have waited a minute or two before posting the above.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay, just WHO is the stalker? It's definitely not Ryan, those aren't his eyes under that ski mask.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Spencer tall enough for the stalker? I have thought it was him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha ... Parry Shen @parryshen
·
36m
The secret to how Brad maintains his hair in prison. @kellythiebaud @NancyLeeGrahn
#GH

https://twitter.com/parryshen/status/1411126250832240641

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, July 03, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
<<<SPOILER>>>

Dipo: <<Is Spencer tall enough for the stalker? I have thought it was him>>>

SORAS...it's a new Spencer graduated from boarding school and will now socialize with Joss and pals.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my is Britt going to have sex with Jax and then down the line be pregnant and have to figure out if Jason or Jax is the father?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHA!!! It is Spencer but it seems like Trina would have known him when he was younger. I know they are aging him, but I think she should have been around him with all his antics and wouldn't Camerons younger brothers have interaction with him?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Spencer! I had to stop the end of the show a couple times to figure out who was in the photo. Spencer was supposedly Joss's age when they were little. They were at the summer camp (Lila's Kids??) together.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
<<Oh my is Britt going to have sex with Jax and then down the line be pregnant and have to figure out if Jason or Jax is the father?>>

I turned it on yesterday just in time to see Britt rip his shirt open and I thought OH WOW...another who's the daddy story! LOL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
My thoughts on the current Sonny storyline:

1. Sonny needs to get his memory back before he sleeps with Nina

2. Nina needs to get her comeuppance for not telling Carly Sonny is alive

3. Carly and Jason need to stop and rethink this getting married thing. Carly would make a great mob queen all on her own with Jason as her enforcer, just like he was for Sonny.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I just started watching GH during the pandemic. Who is Spencer? And why would he be stalking Ava?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach, Spencer is Nicholas's son. He has been at boarding school for some time and in the past has done a lot of things to get his way (since he is rich and has some money somehow).

He doesn't want his Dad to be with Ava, opposed the marriage and has barely forgiven Nicholas for faking his death and not telling him (Spencer).

This must be his latest ploy to get his own way, he is very spoiled and hasn't really had consequences, other than being sent to boarding school, for his bad behavior.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. 😊

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
As much as I like Roger Howarth I simply don't like this character and I certainly don't buy him as a Q.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't even know who this Q person, that he is supposed to be, is. Can someone clue me in please.

Also it really bugs me that no one has said, "You really look like someone, hmmmmm, can't think who it could be", LOL.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo...a Q is a Quartermaine. Jimmy Lee Holt, who was Austin's father was the illegitimate son of Edward Quartermaine.

I know Roger Howarth successfully played a "villain" Todd Manning, for years on OLTL, but he became such a good guy in Franco that I'd have a hard time seeing him as anything but a good guy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I know the Q part, I just don't know how he fits in with the family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Franco was a really bad guy until they removed the brain tumor.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Yes, in the beginning, when James Franco played Franco he was evil personified but after Howarth took over even though he had the brain tumor he wasn't what I'd have called an evil villain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MIchael Fairman
@MichaelFairman
· 5h
GH's Steve Burton Tests Positive for COVID-19 But Is Asymptomatic; 'Stone Cold and the Jackal' Shows To Be Rescheduled - @1SteveBurton @GeneralHospital @StoneColdJackal https://bit.ly/3xFgr8V

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Cameron Mathison is going to be playing Drew Cain.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I want to know who that weird stalker nurse is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The show ended "in Memory of Jay Pickett", so I went to see what had happened.

From Google ....
Actor Jay Pickett has died aged 60, while on the set of a Western he was shooting in his home state of Idaho. The star, best known for his roles on the US soaps General Hospital and Port Charles, suffered a suspected heart attack while filming Treasure Valley - which he both wrote and starred in.Aug 2, 2021