TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through June 24, 2021 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 19, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody get an episode today?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, April 19, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
No. All channels on the closing arguments in the murder of George Floyd .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 19, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, not West Coast either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's actual Liam kissing actual Hope! But Finn always kisses a mannequin. I wonder if it was because the Steffy actress was pregnant.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's episode was the second in a row my dvr decided not to record, as it didn't think it was new. Luckily I currently have Paramount+, and when I'm ready to watch (about now) they have it posted.

Anyone else having it be rejected by your dvr? I checked last night and it was set to record, but it must have changed overnight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It recorded like normal, Kitt.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OH, I forgot to tell you! I fixed that problem. Go into the settings for the series pass, and set it to record new AND reruns. B&B is so seldom a rerun that it won't make a difference until you need it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder why mine didn't then. Looking at the bright side, I suppose at least with the Paramount+ version I don't have to fast forward over the adverts.

Although I do get to see Zoe's hideous dress in extra high def.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I hope you saw my second post. I think we were both typing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I missed it first time round, but I'll do that. I've set it for some other shows, not sure why I hadn't with BnB!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And it was already set to all episodes! It must be that it thought I'd already recorded it, although obviously I hadn't. It probably numbered the shows wrong at some point, and is now "fixing" it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In a million years I never thought Bill would confess. I'm shocked. If it turns out to be a day dream again, I'll will not be happy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was surprised he didn't use the fact that it would take him down too to blackmail Liam to begin with. I'd have thought that would have been a good deterrent.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 07, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Errmmm is anyone going to point out to Liam that Justin is primarily Bill's lawyer, and it might be somewhat of a conflict for him to represent both of them?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Will it ever occur to Thomas that the death of Vinnie (as we know it now) was accidental, unlike the death of Nicole, where he deliberately ran her off the road? Such a hypocrite!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It just seems too fishy that Vinnie would be walking along a dark highway at night. I think someone threw him in front of the car.

Also, does Justin still get control of Spencer Publishing if Bill is unable to run it? I can't remember if Bill changed that provision back to his sons or not. I bring that up because today they seemed to make obvious that Bill was pissing off Justin.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Justin did seem a bit put out when Bill said Wyatt should run it.

A couple of days a go Wyatt mentioned something about how or why Vinny would have been in the middle of that road. Made me think there will be something about that. But if someone did throw him out there I can't think who. Oooooooo unless Finn is secretly psycho!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Haven’t seen today’s show yet, sounds like it was a good one. I need to correct my last post above, I meant Emma, not Nicole.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I knew who you meant, but I wouldn't be able to name her!

Funny how many things just happen without any consequences on this show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 21, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG! I did not see that coming! Holy shit!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 21, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh wow!!

So is Thomas going to tell anyone?!

And why hasn't anyone looked at Vinny's phonecalls, to see who he phoned around the time of his death?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that the actress that plays Steffy had her baby on Feb 21. That baby bump she has on the show now must be fake because I don't think they film more than a month in advance.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I did notice her dresses were much more tight fitting than the ones she was wearing with her real bump. I guess real life bump was always the wrong size for BnB bump!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I knew it! Justin is making a power grab! Thomas does the right thing, and pow, he's gets knocked out cold.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thomas should let slip he killed Justin's niece, that would help Justin make his decision.