TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 05, 2021 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I haven’t checked it out yet.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
We watched the first one Naja and quite enjoyed it. Excited to see how the story evolves.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Belgravia?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I watched Belgravia a while ago. I wasn't wowed by it. It was okay. I like Downton Abbey and Bridgerton better.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The Equalizer gets better every week, it is our new fav show!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Pamy....totally agree with you about The Equalizer! There is a thread here now on it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I forgot there was a thread :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched Debris? Is it worth watching or should I give it the old heave-ho from the DVR?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched it, but I'm the worst to ask since most sci-fi isn't my taste. It was ok. It made me pay attention when the maid fell through the ceiling, but there was no hole. I think if you're a sci-fi loving person, this is a show for you.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Debris. I enjoy shows that make you think and try to figure out what's happening. It kind of reminded me of The X Files.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks... I may give it a shot and if it doesn't hold my attention, then I will give it the old heave-ho

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It kind of reminded me of The X Files."

It felt more like "Fringe" to me. Of course, I'd already read that the creator of "Debris" was the "Fringe" creator, too!

I liked it. I also expect it to be good for awhile and then get canceled or start going downhill. That happens a lot with broadcast TV sci-fi shows....like Salvation and Manifest and The Passage and Emergence.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree, SFJF. Definitely more like Fringe. I binged all seasons of Fringe last year. I had never seen it before.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched Fringe, but I barely remember it. Seems like a long time ago and we may have gotten discouraged and quit in the middle of it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, March 08, 2021 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know where Fringe is.

Interesting on Debris tonight, this is a side discussion - they were talking about Peeps. I am not sure what year they are in but Peeps was not here last year because of the pandemic closing it's factory. it is back just in time for Easter and spreading its wings into Make up and scented Easter grass and toys (build a bear).

I will let every one catch up on seeing their DVD, Just wanted to mention that there were no peeps in 2019. And that the line is becoming pervasive with different deals with different companies, like a hot tamale (candy flavored Peep.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know I may be in the minority, but I LOVE Peeps. They are pure sugar, but if they're fresh and soft, it's like eating a cloud of sweetness. Hubby brought home a giant three pack of Peeps from Costco a few weeks back. I ate one, but we ended up giving the other two away to the neighbors' kids. Can only eat so much sugar!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ah but you can use Peep eyeshadow now, no sugar added

I love the peep dioramas
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/peeps/

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight on CNN a new docu-series starts called
"The Story of Late Night".

Tonight starts all the way back in 1950's with Steve Allen. It looks like a really fun and informative show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I swear I saw all those shows as a kid.my dad loved Steve Allen.on Fridays, holidays, sick days I got to watch too. Then when Ernie Kovaks took over, he let me watch the start of shows because they were so weirdly funny.

My wasted youth,

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ha ha!!! I, too, have vague memories of seeing Steve Allen on the Tonight Show. I was really small back then, so don't know how I got to stay up that late!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was a kid, but an annoying one about not going to sleep. My parents tried hard during school but left me alone on not school days.

I have always been a night person and since retirement it has only gotten worse. I plan everything inthe afternoon, see no one before 12.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Just wanted to mention that there were no peeps in 2019."

I don't think there were any pieces of debris with seemingly miraculous abilities that fell from an alien spacecraft either.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't been that into watching "Debris" but the last two episodes were a lot of fun and interesting. I'm slowly starting to like the characters better.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I gave up on it a couple of episodes ago, but the headlines of the reviews now make it sound a lot better than it was. The main two characters were appealing but it all seemed a bit unoriginal.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Get Shorty fans will happy to know that season 4 will premiere November 14, 2021, on EPIX.