TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: Archive through June 25, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's still Valentines Day!!! Lets get this story moving, I need Sonny back in town.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cam is very handsome, I think the "buzz" cut makes it so you can see how lovely his face is and his eyes really stand out. Wowza!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
They certainly will want to keep this young man around. He is one who can replace Sonny and Jason in years to come.
But then he could go on to be a major player like only a few soap actors do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to believe that Franco is dead, could this be a secret plan used to finally get Peter?

Did the actor want off the show? Anyone heard anything about this.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I heard that the character of Franco Is dead. However Roger Howarth after some time off screen will be coming back as another character.

Who or what that will be I don’t know.

I’m still curious to what GH is doing compared to the other soaps as there is no social distancing between any of the actors.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Kevin Bacon was on Kimmel last night, and he was talking about being on set (whatever show/movie he is on) and said that they get tested 3-4 times a week, but if they are doing any close contact or kissing scenes they have to get a rapid test before the scene. I’m guessing that GH is doing more of the rapid tests and the other shows don’t want the added expense? Anyway, it was the first explanation I’ve seen that could explain the differences.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 12, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bbpeach I’ve been asking and that is the most reasonable answer I’ve gotten.

I give them props for keeping Franco’s death under wraps. Since it’s filmed in advance and usually it’s known awhile before an actor actually leaves a show, it was a shocker

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 06, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anything interesting happen today? I was out getting my second Covid shot so I missed it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I know that "Alexis" is going off to Pentonville but by the show focusing on her and all the tweets I am seeing I am now wondering if she is leaving the show. Anyone know?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 09, 2021 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They all say no, she is not leaving.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 09, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Soap Opera Digest
@SoapDigest
·
7h
In Celebration Of Her 35th GH Anniversary, Lynn Herring Reflects On Her Run As Lucy https://soapoperadigest.com/content/lynn-herring-35th-anniversary-interview/
@TheLynnHerring

@GeneralHospital

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 16, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, too funny ... Nancy Lee Grahn @NancyLeeGrahn
·
46m
Was in Yosemite & screamed when a spider landed on me during a hike. The woman behind me started laughing. Turns out she's a corrections officer at nearby prison. I told her my character is in prison. She said without hesitation better her than me, I wouldn't survive 5 minutes. Weary face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This made me laugh ... Nancy Lee Grahn @NancyLeeGrahn
·
2h
I think it was my front that was about to get shived, but why quibble. Soap jail is not as boujee as I was hoping. FWI, beige is really not my color, A nice azure blue jumpsuit with pockets would've been so much more flattering. BTW, who handles roots?
@GeneralHospital
#Alexis

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
So funny. My hair dresser and I had the discussion about how long your roots would look bad.
She also pointed out that in jail she would be so depressed she couldn’t even enjoy a Snickers 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 29, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Olbrecht and Scotty .... too funny. Her grin at him while in Britt's office was hysterical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aren't they a little late doing the gunshot residue test? I mean they have fingerprinted and booked him, shouldn't they have done that first.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Roger Howarth showed up today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And he was looking good, LOL. I forget what his new name is.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Austin IIRC. Oh, and of course Maxie has to have another child outside LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 01, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, I am watching it now and it only started about 5 minutes late ... ABC7 Eyewitness News @ABC7
·
8m
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today's episode of
@GeneralHospital
can be seen later tonight at 2:06 a.m.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 02, 2021 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Henrik! I loved when Maxie was telling him off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 03, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, is Peter really dead!! Someone needs to go and break into his safe asap.

Or did he clean out the vials? I remember Anna asked him if he was going somewhere when she found him emptying his safe, but didn't see if he moved it or left it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, just got a report on my phone that KRisten (Maxie) had brain surgery! Apparently she had some sort of cyst and they had to deal with it. She was on her way home wearing a brace and said she will be back at work soon.

I just thought she was pregnant in real life, she has looked kindof puffy in the face, but maybe she had to take steroids.

https://deadline.com/2021/06/general-hospital-star-kirsten-storms-acknowledges-recent-brain-surgery-1234770061/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 14, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has Pentonville always been a Co-ed Prison, hahahahahaha.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, June 25, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Wow, Dipo! You've been solo in here and doing all the work. I have to admit I've not been around here much. Thank you.