TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 19, 2021 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, June 02, 2021 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I saw that article and am not surprised by anything that creepy mike guy did. He always seemed desperate for fame.
I haven't watched Big Brother in years as it just got too tacky and no longer any fun, IMO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 02, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Legal. I've seen the bottom two but I'll have a look at the others and see if I can find them streaming somewhere. Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 03, 2021 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sadiesmom, what could be weirder than Big Brother, hahahahahaha.

I posted a tweet about it in the BigBrother thread.

I think he got off too lightly, and he didn't admit he did anything wrong.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 03, 2021 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was discussed at the time in BB, especially when Will had cameos last season.

Mike was always creepy acting. Like the night he went on a hard filled rant against Jamie in season 7, threatening to Lee pee in people's water bottles.

It was so bad I told Jamie's mother to please just not look at those feeds.

And there was the marriage proposal to Krista.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 03, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
"Lee in people's water bottles"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 04, 2021 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been streaming the Canadian series "Heartland" through Hulu. I love the show! Makes me wish I could move to Alberta, it's so beautiful. But can I just say I might find Mallory to be the most annoying TV character ever? Anybody else know what I'm talking about??? 🤦

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Was watching Celebrity Family Feud tonight. Why do they have the podiums separated, as in Social Distancing? You don't supposed to need to social distance from your own family.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 06, 2021 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
They film the season all at once, months before. Probably was just after Christmas when it was real bad.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, June 07, 2021 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
BJM - I love Heartland...I stumbled upon it on Netfilix and watched from beginning to end ( I think at that time it was 9 seasons). Mallory DOES get less annoying so hang in there LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... Cruel Summer!!!

#TeamJeanette

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, I just saw it and looked for a thread here. The previews of next week (which is the finale!) make it seem a bit more complicated though.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had no idea that Kate stayed "voluntarily" at his house for four months before being locked in the basement. They always made it sound like she was being held against her will the entire time she was there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well she’d been lying about it all this time. But from the previews it seems like at some point Jeanette does find out she’s locked there now, and doesn’t do anything.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I knew something was wrong with Kate's story, but I sure didn't think it was that she stayed there voluntarily. That pretty much shocked me. It was interesting seeing Martin turn creepier and creepier as the story unfolded.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There are so many questions that need to be resolved next week on the finale (not to mention the trial itself).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will do another season of this show. Seems like they could do a whole season just of the trial!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
this really is random discussions but I have enjoyed seeing how both fictional and reality shows have shown COVID. (Million Dollar Listing New York and a Million Little Things come to mind - funny coincidence they both have million in their names)

on another note, this was in 2020 but i am just seeing it now...and I don't see it posted in any threads (reality or here) - did anyone see the documentary Paris Hilton made? I had NO respect for her until now... total 180 and I just feel awful for her (and others) who survived such abuse and feeling a need to put on a character in public... of note, this is not just a one and done in sharing her story - she is going full force using whatever clout she has in her celebrity status to get federal legislation passed to protect kids from this kind of abuse...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOg0TY1jG3w (trigger warning before watching the documentary - for anyone that experienced abuse, restraint, confinement)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Legal, I plan to watch it this weekend.

Marej

09-19-2002

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I really liked "Mare of Easttown" a lot. HBO has this show called "Betty" (Friday nights) about skateboard girls and their friends. Season 2 started tonight. To get into it you have to watch season 1.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, June 12, 2021 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Thank you Legalboxer for telling us about the documentary. I just watched it and it really was powerful. I hope that Paris spends the rest of her career and life working towards truth and reconciliation for all the survivors who were put in these places as children.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cruel Summer fans... I was really satisfied with the finale, and then the last minute was even better! Not sure how they can do a season 2 though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, June 16, 2021 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ok, I will be watching Cruel Summer now that all 10 episodes are on my DVR... I can hardly wait :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 19, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Both my teen and I really enjoyed Cruel Summer and its finale. I liked that it feels self contained, not a cliff hanger like so many shows that want to do a season 2. Well done!